I've always been lonely

I've always been lonely

Could a woman ever even want a broken man?

Attached: cacf726d57e5a91f8853694be22c212d249dbde9ccb2b03c189508632bea7708_1.jpg(1).jpg (484x485, 115K)

as long as you don't expect me to fix you. MPDG are not real.

this. women fucking LOATHE broken men

im not looking for a fix, im fucked
It just feels like ive never been accepted by anyone

women think they have a monopoly on loneliness and view hopeless, dejected men as absolute losers because they truly believe men have it better than women, and that men have no empathy. the modern day feminist memes really fucked with women's heads.

I used to date a girl who was a lot like a MPDG. Just because you're not perfect doesnt mean other girls arent.

Drop your discord anony i'll give u some luv

never said that. i'll give him support, but i'm not going to be a psychologist.

now, i do loathe this attitude. i would not want to be with a man that's not willing to change and improve himself.
if you ever find someone, you're just gonna drag her down with you

>I used to date a girl who was a lot like a MPDG
good for you
>Just because you're not perfect doesnt mean other girls arent.
nobody's perfect, retard. and if you believe that, you're just very immature

That's literally the only purpose of a woman though, so why exactly do you exist?

r u a biological female
not surprised this wasn't original

>the only purpose of a woman is to "fix" a manchild that can't get his shit together
fuck off you retarded incel. go to therapy. no woman will tolerate your sorry ass

I mean im not looking for somebody to fix me. i just wish i could be accepted by someone. maybe someone as broken as i am, so they truly know what its like. then it could be real love. not one sided selfish love from each side where its just criticizing and using each other because theres a lack of understanding.

you're mean like my mother

There's a huge disconnect there, yes. Society is not nearly as united as everyone would like to believe and all that mess

Can you even love woman? Relationships take effort and honest communication. Sometimes it's hard.

No man will tolerate yours either, you should have learned to emotionally engage with people and develop real connections. Doesn't change the fact that both people are supposed to invest in each other in a relationship.

How would i even know? Ive never been in a real relationship or know what that feels like. so how would i even start now? nobody is as fucked up as i am to ever seem to understand anything that i mean

based mom

dude nobody wants to date someone with this many mental issues. just get a therapist. if you do find someone as "broken" as you it will be an unstable, toxic, unhappy relationship.

>No man will tolerate yours either
>implying i don't have a bf already
ok user
>you should have learned to emotionally engage with people and develop real connections
stop projecting. it's you that never left his mother's basement
>Doesn't change the fact that both people are supposed to invest in each other in a relationship.
i know that, which is exactly why a woman "fixing" her man is just wrong.

>waaaaaaaaah im so broken. if only a girl would fix all my problems

having a bf as a woman isn't an accomplishment

>i know that, which is exactly why a woman "fixing" her man is just wrong.
How is it wrong? Tell us about your amazing relationship with your lovely boyfriend. Why does he tolerate you?

what I'm wondering. If that's an ideal relationship conversation, get me out

I meant loathe as in women don't find depressed guys sexually attractive. just to clarify

Man, these normies are eating you alive. I made a similar thread not too long ago except it was about coping with drugs to not care about these problems. I was told to overdose and that the women who wronged me in the situation I described were also "based" and were in the right. I think theres been a paradigm shift on r9k where theres more normal well-adjusted people than robots, and these newcomers migrated here from particular subreddits or other forums you're probably familiar with. They only mock and tear down "incels" as part of their moral crusade not really understanding a lot here dont even go by that label, and just like to vent our khv frustrations to other like-minded individuals. Real nasty fuckers these guys are.

Attached: 1550194616660.png (1061x760, 502K)

What about Osamu Dazai (wrote No Longer Human and killed himself right after publishing. Japan's most popular book). He was very depressed, but slept with a lot of women and convinced a few women to commit suicide as his ideal was to commit suicide with a lover

Are you having a stroke? Please formulate a proper sentence in response to the post you're replying to.

it's an accomplishment when you find one that isn't a piece of trash like most men are

>How is it wrong?
because a partner is not your personal therapist? because you will only drag her down? because you'll be a burden to her. and when she realises you're a piece of depressed trash, she'll dump you, and what are you gonna do? threaten suicide?
>Tell us about your amazing relationship with your lovely boyfriend.
never said it was amazing. it has its lows and highs, just like every relationship.
not going to detail my personal life to any of you incels
>Why does he tolerate you?
he doesn't have to. he loves me and actually enjoys my company. not all men are incel pieces of trash like you

You'd be suprised how many women feel sympathy for a downtrodden and vulnerable guy. They can be your rock while they fix you. Then the role reverse. You better not fuck up.

>that isn't a piece of trash like most men are

because women like you (among a multitude of other things) ruined society

>it's an accomplishment

It's not

One guy doesn't make up for the millions of depressed single men. I'm telling you women just don't like men when they sit around all day and complain. I know it seems like a great fantasy to have a girl you can cry to and at the same time have sex with but we have to face the facts, no woman wants a sad broken man.

Shut the fuck up you know-nothing bitch lmao

why are depression statistics so extreme when women hate it? The depression statistics are just as bad in primitive societies the modern world hasn't touched

>it has its lows
Why don't you dump him then? He drags you down and is a burden to you.

why are there so many short men when women hate it?

Because millions of years of evolution ingrained in women's brains have taught them to instinctively avoid broken men.

OP here, i see now this thread was a mistake

Why did you make this thread to begin with? I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted it OP.

Attached: 1566759840894.jpg (671x1024, 198K)

so why did not millions or years of evolution undo their depression?
same thing

literally how did i ruin society? because i don't want a manchild for a bf?
...and highs. no such thing as a perfect relationship.
sorry opie you didn't find your MPDG fembot gf :-(

because women with shit genetics breed all the time

define "shit". seems they persevered all the same

Nah fgt I'm a horribly fucked up and deeply disabled person and numbing yourself with drugs is dumb fucking shit. Things just get worse in a very gradual way.

They're also really fucking expensive and when you start to hit 5 digits in drug spending you start to think about all the good things you could have done for yourself with that money.

because youre acting so mean now
does everything you say have to come with a backhand of criticism? who are you judging anyway? what makes you so much better than any of us

>...and highs. no such thing as a perfect relationship.
Sounds like he's a manchild loser to me, is he giving you money? Why do you stay with him? Are you ugly?

>define "shit".
mentally ill, ugly, short, etc.

>seems they perservered all the same
breeding as a woman isn't "perserving" anymore than jerking off alone in your room as a man is

Okay, I'm going to be real now. You're the type of woman who makes a lot of men like myself not want to participate in relationships or society. When societies rules and preferences are arbitrary and not fundamentally right or correct, women like yourself prop them up as if they're truths given by god. Most of us guys don't wanna be prey to being judged by arbitrary standards which you're so happy to do. We just wanna live a good life and not sweat the small stuff

Yeah I understand, op. Had a real fucked up and traumatic childhood and had abusive, neglectful drug abusing parents, growing up I was mad at the world, this led to depression and anxiety and my brain numbing its own emotions to protect itself. I never developed socially and never learned how to be in a normal trusting relationship with someone, let alone an intimate and romantic relationship. I literally never learned how to connect to others emotionally, I dont even know what friends is so how the fuck can I be with a woman? Its already too late for me as well, user

tl;dr you're an incel who just wants free pussy

I've turned down sex more than once to protect my virginity I don't have

>youre partner is not supposed to be your personal therapist
People in relationships are supposed to trust each other, be able to vent to each other and offer each other emotional support when one is feeling down, you just want a a paypig who will listen to all your problems while his dont mean anything to you, hes just supposed to meet your every desire and nothing else, right?
>You'll be a burden on her
Women are literally useless leeches who live off of men and offer nothing in return, other than occasional sex.
>when she realises you're a piece of depressed trash, she'll dump you
Thats the problem with men and women nowadays, no one wants to stick it out and be with their partner for who they are as a person, they want want whoever has the most money or the best looks, who evers gonna meet there every desire and nothing less, nothing else matters.
Youre last two arguments are simply the typical ad hominen you normie females automatically jump too, the blanket term incel which you use to label people you dont even know as evil misogynistic virgins when thats not always the case.
We really live in a society

>shits on us for being an incel
>hates most men
?

Bunch of mentally ill incels in this one, yikes

in what one

Ok trash fucking thread. Daily reminder not to engage with anyone that calls you an "incel" over the internet, they're literally just baiting replies. Have some tigers instead

Attached: 1565306331628.jpg (640x762, 162K)