A thread for fembot feels

A thread for fembot feels.

Attached: 1567148681779.jpg (855x179, 96K)

Jow Forums needs to have a meetup where we all have a giant orgy that way we will never complain about being ugly again.

Poor Peppermint Patty. She was the best girl in all 50 years of that series

>tfw your parents don't care about your health or your education because you don't need health or education bcos you're just a girl

>tfw 100 DM's and none of them are chad
Why me?

Attached: 20190824_180839.png (764x742, 347K)

this board is bad for my mental health. sure, telling incels they're pieces of shit and to see them seethe might be funny, but after a couple of posts they get the worst out of me.

Attached: 1562279473830.jpg (478x480, 42K)

>women worrying about their looks
lel

>come in thinking i could get comfy with genuine fembot feels
>just a bunch of dudes larping

welp lol

gonna pet some cats tomorrow. gonna be a good day.

Attached: blushing cat.jpg (300x200, 11K)

I'm super jealous, user. What's given you that opportunity?

I think I fucked up.
>be me
>25 year old KHV
>long history of abuse and rejection
>somehow manage to get an e-bf
>he was dating a way hotter chick before me
>lost his virginity to her
>she had borderline personality disorder
>claims she was raped but honestly sounds like slut's remorse
>psychologically abused him
>he went on medication during the time they were together
>despite blocking her on everything she constantly calls him on other people's phones
>he shows me the call logs of her harassing him
>see the new number she's using

>go to work
>get bullied by bitchy gay guy (so, a gay guy)
>my co-worker messed up but my boss likely blamed me
>feel miserable about my career
>go home
>get drunk
>decide to do some prank calls to friends
>just really silly things
>look at e-bf's girlfriend's phone number
>start texting her pretending to be a guy
>basically make fun of her for being a thot
>she thinks I'm one of her female friends that she's fighting with
>make rape jokes
>she stops replying
>sober up
>feel bad
>terrified that he'll find out that I engaged her
I'm scared that she'll lash out at him, I'm scared she'll find out about me, I'm scared he'll break up with me.
>tell best friend about it
>she's disgusted with me
>I end up confessing that I don't think borderline personality disorder (and other personality disorders) are real just that hot women get a free pass in society
>she tells me she's borderline
>stops replying to me

Welp, looks like I almost made it, ladies.

Attached: 1543390405889.jpg (682x1024, 66K)

Started controlling my habits and having better hygiene. I feel better and better by the day. True fembot comfy feels comes only after you start taking care of yourself
ITT: good things you did that made you feel better/proud of yourself lately

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-072141_Google.jpg (902x961, 243K)

Lmfao you think they take your roastie ass seriously?

Attached: 6nXawz4.jpg (828x960, 49K)

my city is super pet friendly, we have lots of shelters and dog parks around. i'm doing a little bit of antiquing tomorrow for funsies and my favorite shop happens to have two twin boy cats who just lounge around and let you pet them. the owners even have little treats you can give them. it's great.

>tfw it used to be called Jerkcity but now it is called Bonequest

That's really sweet. I hope you give them a bunch of love and affection, and that you find something neat on your antiquing adventure.

thank you! i'm going to pet the hell out of them!

>tfw real femboy feels but no one ever responds to me they only care about male trolls LARPing

no sweetie, it's me who doesn't take them seriously.

Attached: 1404755671053.png (581x692, 295K)

>tfw no REAL MAN to MAN UP and take care of chad and tyrones babies with me
I SUFFER

Attached: 1540596865953.jpg (936x800, 86K)

Haven't seen anyone else who remembers Jerkcity. Good on you, user.

I love how literally no femanon in the thread even comes close to this, but, you know, wouldn't want your ideology challenged.

Yeah im sure you really get under their skin when they call you a dumb whore and leave for another thread
Lmao real bitch shit

Attached: 1567201945750.jpg (720x400, 36K)

they're the ones seething, retard.
these pics you've been posting ITT really show how much of an incel NPC you are. not amusing.

>thought i would finally get some writing done tonight
>instead i'm looking up whatever articles, obscure tales, and research i can about hecate

at least it's productive?

Attached: bee and a dandelion.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Lmao whatever helps you cope. It takes zero effort to call you a foid and a whore and move on. Most likely your brain is simply poisoned with estrogen and you assume everyone is as butthurt as you are xD

Attached: e42d607c.jpg (215x240, 11K)

Being unnecessarily mean to people is bad.
And not thinking psychological disorders are real is kind of stupid. Hot women do get a pass; but borderline is a thing.
Those two things being said, it's not a big deal. Your friend's a cunt if she terminates a friendship over something you did with / to someone else.

Sure, man. There's so much information out there. If you can find some that brings you pleasure and enriches your life, all the better for you.

Attached: 1422614515914.jpg (803x599, 190K)

I know, sadthots dont get knocked up by tyrones and chads they get with brads and daquans

That's great user. Hygiene and food are two things you should never spare any expense on.

Nice trips. You should research Hestia if you haven't before, she's my favourite Goddess.

>Why won't the man I love pay attention to me?
>Confess to him? No way, he needs to make the first move
People like this deserve zero sympathy
Men are much more prone to accepting a female advance if they outright tell them they are interested, taking the guesswork out of the situation

Attached: 1459632897756.png (352x515, 430K)

i didn't notice the trips at all. hecate is the goddess that i've devoted myself to, but i do know a little bit about hestia. her sphere seems awfully similar to hera's.

I'm not sure what you mean by sphere, sorry. Hestia is seen as one of the more amicable Goddesses, so amicable in fact that she even gave up her place as an Olympian in some myths. Hera is faithful, but also very vindictive.

both of you sound fucking retarded

wow based meme thank you for reminding me, one time made it through 7 hours of the 10 hour version without even trying

that's alright! a sphere is a general term for what a deity "governs" so to speak - like how hestia's sphere is the domicile, and poseidon is to the sea, and nyx is to the night.

Oh I see. There is a distinction between Hera and Hestia. Hera's domain is that of the wife, mother and family. Hestia is more specifically the home without a specific role for the people in it. A community of all men who live and work together would still make offerings to Hestia, but would have no need to make offerings to Hera. Hestia is the home itself, whereas Hera is the family within it.

Attached: file.png (469x218, 296K)

IRL trolling is pretty immature and you probably did the wrong thing, but as a man, if my gf counter-bullied a thot like that, a part of me would love it.

Honestly, in my year on r9k, all it's taught me is that looks matter most to everyone and i should do everything in my power to get as close to Stacydom as i can.

No that's Lucy

Are you any different though?
Would you rather a fat, shrimp dicked manlet or a man chiseled like the Greek gods?

I think the only thing I have learned about myself lately is that I can never trust another person again
I see myself in the mirror and I'm not ugly, I'm decently attractive even, but all I can feel is my molestor's hands over me
When I say sorry I'm suddenly a 5 year old girl in my childhood bedroom again
I don't know how to love myself

Attached: DWEpD0-V4AATZ1k.jpg (1601x2048, 167K)

Unironically a fat shrimp dicked manlet. It's hard for me to be turned on by hyper attractive men. They look more like parodies of humans than actual humans to me. The point of what I said is that I didn't realize this was the reality we lived in and so i guess i'll conform.

>Unironically a fat shrimp dicked manlet
Date me then

Will you treat me well user?

If you give me time to understand how interacting with women works

What are you willing to do? Do you think it'll make you happier?

Attached: cbed950d.jpg (1024x723, 110K)

NIGGER FAGGOTS GET OFF THIS BOARDZ

Attached: the red pill.png (848x666, 194K)

both of you should have sex already, all of this could of been avoided if sex happened

>get bullied by bitchy gay guy (so, a gay guy)
men who don't care about your pussy despise you

I wish this poster was my gf. I would tell her not to give the cats treats so they don't get fat. Oh well, I guess those cots will die from obesity. Sad.

oh shit I forgot I was in this thread what's up fembots and fellow lonely malebots

Attached: 1519087627545.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

You could have made it, if you let me have sex with you. What's your discord? I only have older pics on me rn but i dont care if you bully fucking thots she probably had sex with niggers behind ur boys back, but if he'd ever date a whore with bpd like that hes cheating on u too

Attached: IMG_2427.jpg (897x598, 51K)

>lol retard xddddd
>have sex xddddddddd

pretty standard responses aint they?
almost as if it was a product of some retarded minds incapable of rational thought...
oh wait.

Literally not a more topical picture could've been used here

how can American manga girls compete?

Attached: sample_87bf39940c69be826f2c2b3cd9dd46d9.jpg (850x1202, 202K)

is that why you complained about this board being bad for your mental health?

>tfw chad bf of 3 years keeps showing his sensitive side, never hits me and even cooks and cleans now
Fuck this gay world, I really thought he was the one.

Attached: nico_displeased.jpg (1052x1073, 137K)

>autism
>socially retarded
every guy out there treats me like a child. This is so off. I'm not a child. I hate being taken advantage of

Be my autist gf

t. autist

go back to lolcow dot farm

or crystal dot cafe if you're even more of a weakling

Attached: gun.png (263x400, 226K)

Unironically this is something that needs to happen. I think we'd all be a lot happier after.

Why are Incels "pieces of shit"?

Become my autistic mommy gf then

Because they dont RESPEC WAHMEN

Attached: D94PYQkU8AA2PEw.jpg (936x800, 92K)

If you don't take advantage of people, then people will take advantage of you; that's, how the world works.

Like all the timed girls ignored your texts, you posted it again.

>being mean unnecessarily is bad
>he said, on Jow Forums
In all seriousness I feel bad about it.

>kind of stupid
Except I didn't say all psychological disorders are fake, I said this set of disorders are.

Imagine it's 1425. Schizophrenics will still hallucinate. What would a BPD do? Stop acting like a dumb thot if she doesn't want her head bashed in. If you can stop the behaviour, it's not compulsive. And if it's compulsive, it's voluntary. The only adequate treatment is contempt.

This is not unsubstantiated. Suicide is way more common in privileged nations. People pathologise normal behaviours. Depression is basically the typical reaction of an evolved biological system when not faced with immediate threat.

And yeah my friend was being stupid. Especially since she doesn't know the extent of what I said. She thinks it was a joke call only.

Thanks for the thought out reply.