What's a girl gotta do to get a bf around here?

what's a girl gotta do to get a bf around here?

Attached: 1532100163336.png (1024x957, 859K)

First of all, don't be a tranny so you already failed as I can tell by your pic

>Be born female
>add me on discord

Originally be hex maniac.
thats it

be a biofem and talk to me every day

Post pics and you will get an immediate answer.
Trannies need not apply

Step one:Be a girl
done.

Attached: 5a4dc91b42a2f5c63d7c3a115b97aeb59500f40752d1efe60de61c7816d3d5b0.jpg (1200x1109, 254K)

you got to post breasts with timestamp or leave this board

Basically convince the person you're not doing it as a joke. The only times guys reject girls is because they think it's like that movie Carrie in reverse. Or if you're seriously a fucking cunt towards them personally. Or if you're not a very good lay and they've been trying to sleep with someone else instead.

on model hex maniac
based

>what's a girl gotta do to get a bf around here?
Post where she lives and contact details. It's not hard

literally this, it's so easy

Okay that's bull shit dude. 9/10 when a girl fails to get a guy it's because he thinks she's playing around with him and it's a joke. If she acts super cunty towards him and he's convinced she's a cunt. She's never going to convince the guy that she's just joking about being cunty at him. They think it's a meme to act like a cunt at people since guys just put up with people being cunts at them constantly. It's not some be more confident bro kinda shit, if someone is cunty at you. Everyone hates being treated like that excessively. Nobody envies married guys because they know they're putting up with being treated like a cunt. I've gone out of my way for seriously cunty acting people before, but they're cunty toward other people and not so much me unless I'm just seriously being dense and ignoring it incidentally and basically being a cunt myself, then ending up trying to bang their less cunty friends.

okay, so the comprehensive guide on how to get a bf is now

>post where she lives and contact details
>don't be fat (optional but suggested)
>don't be a cunt

Well fuck me running backwards, if I were writing some kind of guide to have a boyfriend I'd probably have one already.
If you failed on a step somewhere, like convincing them it's not a joke, and you're not being a cunt, if they heard you're being a cunt, you're going to revert a step or two back to convincing them over again that it isn't a joke. I fucking date fat girls that are nice to me. Sometimes I date a couple of them at the same time if they're not cunty toward me. I'm probably going to settle down with a fatty. I don't know what problems you got with fat girls. All you have to do is ignore everything they say because all they talk about is sex with other guys, which is sort of cunty in a way.

do you wanna be my gf user? I like your ranting style

Sure, shave my butt hole and call me Sally. You have to be 6 feet tall, pay my apparetment rent, your apartment rent, buy my relatives medical bills, have a huge cock so I can say it's too big to fit in my shaved butt hole, and not consider me cunty for it.
your

oh i can't afford all that, i'm a college student and i have a mortgage. Sorry sally

This is the kind of shit why I gotta settle for a fat girl. Do you have any idea how many "I fucked a dozen guys" stories my hairy ass is going to have to listen to? You're killing me.

so fucking true god i fucking hate all the attention whoring that goes on here. I'd rather the board be taken over by tranny threads than thots

>I lost my fat stoner bpd gf

Attached: sad siegmeyer.jpg (276x276, 29K)

Girls that whine on this board about not being able to pick up men piss me off.

The world is literally built for you at the expense of everyone else. I have to go out of my way to try to repel men because of you. Because you are unwilling to make any effort to seek men out yourself, you delegitimize the inactions of lesbians like me who are genuinely uninterested in men, not just lazy asses playing Sleeping Beauty.

To every girl who whines that this only applies to pretty girls, please do wallow in your ugliness some more. I'm glad you're ugly. Now go cry instead of doing something productive about it because that's all you ever do.

Fuck off to /soc/ or /b/ and stop shitting up the board.

Step 1: Go to soc
Step 2: Or don't, and treat the board like you would /soc/.

You know how /soc/ works, right?

Unless they post tits, they aren't girls. OP is more than likely a tranny, and if so he should fuck off to