Would you date a schizophrenic alcoholic anorexic girl with BPD who cuts herself...

Would you date a schizophrenic alcoholic anorexic girl with BPD who cuts herself? I have a gentle soul and a generous spirit.

Attached: LtT8yNN.jpg (600x315, 23K)

would you stop cutting yourself for me if we dated?

>date
i just dont understand what that word means. its buzzword tier

>BPD
bipolar or borderline? depending on answer i will be ur discord bf

Attached: 1560817188169.png (636x694, 368K)

Maybe, I'd like to become friends first

borderline. i do my best

Yes i would love to love you and take care of you through our ups and downs
Trip#9407

Attached: IMG_20190826_051923.jpg (2480x2724, 1.1M)

What's your schizophrenia like?

No, BPD trash has to die as painfully as possible. You are the fucking worst.

It's fine if I take my meds. If I don't it's voices, hallucinations, paranoia, trying to cut my clitoris off because of the space fairies in the walls

>trying to cut my clitoris off because of the space fairies in the walls
Hot. Why do you cut yourself? Did it come before, or after the anorexia?

Have you always been like this OP?

Question, would you date a schizophrenic, alcoholic, drug addicted guy who cuts himself?

I'm the guy from the last thread OP, if it makes you feel any better, I really like girls with cuts on them

>I really like girls with cuts on them
based

Well I dont want her to do that to herself, but I think the scars are really hot

look lad, if a schizo wasn't bad enough already you're also an alcoholic with borderline personality disorder. nobody wants you.
schizos r a tad weird but at least you can empathise with them. bpd girls are pure evil, and people that are aware avoid them at all cost.
alcoholics are fucking gay, sort out your problems fag, go to AA, whatever.
anorexia and cutting is just an effect of the latter. you really need a lot of mental help, lithium would probably help too.

no, i would not, and would never date someone like that

would you let me put at least a half dozen schizo babies in you?

she'd kill the kid with her alcoholism and anorexia lmao
lost cause

No I woulndt. A alpha tier chad like myself only dates 10/10 women with absolutely no psychological problems

Attached: 2vDtGPrHO9.png (300x250, 29K)

Depends if I like you and am attracted to you. I've cut myself too in the past, so I know that problem. Pls stop doing it. No matter how much it "helps" you, when under pressure, you will regret having scars all over you. :/

Post a picture of your scars, pIease.

Attached: 7465198A-BA07-46AC-9B93-59CB7F5E4652.jpg (480x477, 30K)

>Failing this hard at life when we live in the most misandric/ gynocentric sociality ever... baffles me.

I would not want to date you at all but I'm sure you'll find some desperate white-knight to save you user. Another ting, were you rape or touched as a child?

Attached: fc4.jpg (600x800, 65K)

Only if you will slay glow in dark cia niggers with me

>bpd
Ok, im so scarred from my last bpd gf, that you could be the prettiest girl, give me the best healthiest children, have everything in common with me, and still I would probably drop you. Bpd is such a horrible disorder for everyone around you that i wouldnt even look in your direction if you were not actively going to therapy. I wouldnt be surprised if i have stress-induced brain tumors from all the shit bpd girls have put me through. Ive spent so much time and energy trying to help your kind; i have books from my research, but i probably wouldnt do it again. Sorry if this seems rough

How many late-night "I'm really going to kill myself this time, user!" calls have you received?

Enough to get good at handling them. Enough to know what that actually means is that you want my deep undivided attention, for me to baby you into comfort with kisses and physical intimacy, you want some dick, to take you out driving late at night, buy you a soda and a mcdonalds meal and a reeces pieces chocolate, big spoon your ass in the back seat, kiss you and tell you that youre loved, entertain you and make you laugh. I know You definately do feel suicidal, but the remedy always ends up being me. Im real fucking good at it. But i cant do it like a IM SOME FUCKING WIND UP TOY I HAVE MY OWN SHIT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU BITCH. So when youre trying to say some inane bullshit to me, your caretaker, its gets fucking hard to take care of you.

What is your ID op oegna

stop making these threads and go to /soc/, please

If you're willing to eat 3 day old smegma from under my foreskin then we've got a deal

I wonder what the voices in her head would be saying if she got a bf

If she sucks good then ok

Fuck yes. I would date a hole in the ground if it said it loved me.

grow up fat whore
nobody wants to be your caretaker

>discord bf
lol is this really a thing?

Attached: 1565963285503.jpg (641x530, 42K)

If she could promise me that she'd rely on me and be honest at all times, never ever lie or "twist the truth" and try to stop cutting, I'd make it my life goal to keep her happy and give her the world

>promise
>from a BPD slut
Oh my sweet summer child.

>If she could promise
>BPD
no

What's the deal with BPD? Is it that bad?

Its literally "shit person syndrome". if possible, try to avoid people with BPD. people dont hate them for no reason. i was raised by one bpd person and one batshit crazy enough to pass as bpd. My at one time closest friend had bpd and i regret every second of talking to them. they ruined my life and everything i had like it was nothing.

Tell me your story user. I want to know what's so bad about BPD.

No fuck you schizo go date some damaged shitbag you deserve

how many problems do you have? are you even human at this point?

Just imagine the worst things that someone could possibly do to you, that's what your BPD gf will do whenever she's bored. And since they're spoiled as fuck they're bored all the time.

No, thank you for asking, roastie.
I thought I didn't have any standards anymore.

Attached: 1560797288155.png (826x736, 552K)

I have BPD and schizophrenia too, and I recently became an alcoholic. Wanna date? I'll post my discord if you want to

only if you'd commit suicide w me

I'm sorry, but that sounds hellish. I wouldn't.

You know damn well many men would though. Men are so thirsty that you'd basically need a hunchback not to get a date.

Attached: I don't know that feel.png (655x752, 134K)

Lmao why? might aswel get a flashlight

Attached: 48e.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Unironically what the hell does "gentle soul" and "generous spirit" even mean? What does that translate into?

>Would you date a schizo-
NO

replace with guy and yes but I can't guarantee it'll be a good date

>this thread again
You are either a crazy roastie or a pathetic faggot. No matter which you are only doing this for attention.

>BPD
Sure
>alcoholic
Can deal with unless violent
>schitzophrenic
Depends on how unstable and/if she's potentially aggressive

Attached: 1565998347363.jpg (193x250, 8K)