How do I find a qt black boyfriend who wont leave me alone with a child if I got pregnant?

How do I find a qt black boyfriend who wont leave me alone with a child if I got pregnant?

Attached: 1565757823497.png (275x253, 102K)

i'm a qt white boy who will marry you if i get you pregnant

look for the one black guy amongst a group of white friends especially nerds

You quit posting race baiting slide threads, shill

you're supposed to marry someone before having a child with them you dunce.

also, there are no blacks that'll stay if you get pregnant. it's in their nature to bail
/thread

>she actually fell for the blacked meme
To think I actually considered femanons a step above normies.

Sounds nice but i don't find pale skin attractive.

obviously, it's better to get married first

but if we got unlucky and there was a tear in the condom during ovulation, shit happens after all, I would make her an honest woman

your loss fembot, i'm definitely in the upper quintile of robots

>Sounds nice but i don't find pale skin attractive.
You better not be white

just because your dad was a piece of shit faggot chomo doesnt mean all white men are you dirty whore fuck you , your kid will come out with 70 iq but enough to hate you

omg its almost like if you were a person of substance and culture he would stay. no man wants a cum dumster, unintelligent woman they need to find someone to love and will raise their children

Will you murder me if I am?

would you like me more if i got a sunburn?

I unironically don't even have a dad. I was adopted by my lesbian mothers.

is it too late to impregnate both of your mothers in a threesome?

>one black guy with all white friends
But then he won't get me pregnant because he only likes white, east asian and maybe hispanic women.

I'll try it out user but I suck at social situations.

Yes, everybody needs to stick with their own race. Being mixed and not close to the whiter side is a cursed existence.

Well, I am white. There you go user

Alright, post your address so I can kill you

stop calling him zuzu

why would you want a black bf? most of us are shit people

Attached: image0-155.jpg (819x754, 246K)

Youd need to date me but I cant guarantee wed be in love although you like manga so wed have that in common

I give my ex money for our daughter, and she broke up with me so I am pretty sure I would have been more active in my childs life if not for the fact courts are heavily gonna favor a woman in any situation. As long as you aren't on bullshit I would definitely be around for the kid, even if not you

>black Male who wont leave after hes used me for what I am

Next on the list of things that dont exist, OPs brain.

I'm black and have a good career and won't abandon my wife if I had one

But you dont sounds like a very pleasant person desu

Sorry, you might be too late. I think I found my wife

Somewhat based

Im guessing youre black? All you have to do is look pretty and show interest, he probably doesnt have many other options if hes anything like me