The following things are better than being born in a small town and trapped by god

The following things are better than being born in a small town and trapped by god

>prison
>homeless
>being in the hood
>being shot at
>being killed
>third world countries

Literally being born in the small town is the worst thing that can happen to you

Attached: EBD228F6-E81E-4AE3-BD6F-7FAB4C80ADCF.jpg (480x360, 30K)

True, but big cities are equally trash. Towns with a population of about 30,000 people are ideal.

Still on your bullshit, huh? I seen someone post one of your threads but the OP was a pink wojak holding his head in a dark room. Was this you?

I will never stop because god traps me here and has ripped away everything

Literally just quit being a stupid nigger and breaking the law, then look for a new job in another city/town

I love you small town user, your threads make me smile and know everything is alright

I have not broken the law literally just the one time and being overpunised for being black in the shittiest state

Idk how I would get someone to hire me 7 hours away tho

If you have a phone just google all the businesses in the nearest towns and cities, call and ask if there hiring. You can also check out job banks or google jobs near me as well

He's larping, nothing he says is true.

>Still making this thread 2yrs later

I can submit a resume to a job but its like impossible to find a room to rent plus a job 7 hours away that will just wait around for you

>small town
>trouble finding work
don't be a bugman faggot, work on a farm, apprentice for someone

>no freedom, dehumanizing unsanitary conditions, rape
>risk dying from starvation or exposure, harassed by police 24/7, spat on by general public
>harassed by police 24/7, insane violent people all around you
>traumatic injury
>all of the shit mentioned above and more

"mY cOMfORTABLE sMAlL TOwN LiFE is BoRING! I wISH I LIVED IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY SO I WOULDN'T BE BOOOOORRREEDDDD"

do you have any idea how retarded you sound, user? just fucking neck yourself, that'd be interesting, that's better than living in a small town right? but nah, you won't, you're too comfortable sitting in a warm house complaining on the internet. fuck you.

Attached: 1566231322064.jpg (247x204, 10K)

No I wanna find jobs in a major city and the whites will let me move there

Yes like a prison of a different nature

Prison for 3 years or somethin is a lot better than being born in a small town trapped and losing your childhood

I would rather be born in Chicago and go to prison for 4 years then be born here

eat my actual balls

you have no fucking idea what prison is like, much less going to prison for 4 years and being released in chicago

Attached: cringe.png (480x481, 230K)

I would rather do prison and be born in Chicago then have absolutely nothing in life

>nothing in life

no you wouldn't

you'd have nothing in life but also you'd have a stretched asshole and live in lawndale. you're idealizing a life that's much worse than yours because you're too much of a faggot to go outside

Attached: 1567236992167.png (785x731, 205K)

The first 10 years of my life I spent in a comfy 99% white small town of 2200 people in new england, I wish I could go back.

>City people want to move to small towns because the city is shit
>Small town people want to move to the city because small towns are shit
Face it, the issue isn't where you live but the quality of life is just shit in general. People who live in the cities find it hard to get peace so they seek the comfort of a small town and small town people are so bored they seek the entertainment that a city can provide.