I've come to realize that it's most likely I will never get a girlfriend in my life

I've come to realize that it's most likely I will never get a girlfriend in my life.
I'm 29, I've sailed past the window where people find their mate.
Life is pretty boring like this. Sigh. I hope you guys never reach this point where all you can do is sigh and think about philosophy for the next 60 years.
I actually started a new major in uni just to get something to do in life, but it's not like reading and studying will make you fully content.

Attached: Le_disappointed_lizard.png (467x453, 6K)

Just commit suicide man there's no fucking point living like this forever. I am soon and I think I truly am. I've been planning to since forever and I think I can be at peace this way. You won't suffer anymore.

>sigh
no fucking wonder youre alone.
i bet you did that weird role playing when you were in uni

Have you actually done anything to get a gf?

An online friend of mine killed herself and it felt pretty fucking horrible. Don't kill yourself. You don't know how it impacts people who know you exist.

I met my boyfriend when he was 27 and I was 22. He had never been on a date or kissed a girl.

Sometimes I go talk to girls. They're always taken already.

I mean honestly the most difficult part is finding a female that is single.
They find someone within a week.

Whenever I find a girl online we talk a lot and in a couple of weeks she announces she has a bf already.
It always happens so fast I don't have even time to react.
Like, do I gotta fuck her within 24 hours so I don't lose her? What the absolute hell?

DESU I just want normies to feel sorry for me and pity me because I'm forever alone.
I'm in a point where I just want and demand pity. Life has to be a 24/7 pity party just for me.

A woman uglier and dumber than me gets a guy in 2 weeks whereas I've been single for 8 years.

Nice equalities there.

This is why being born a male means you lost the lottery

Well to be fair, her pool of potential partners is much bigger than yours. There's just more men interested in women than there are men interested in other men.

Suicide is lame be a martyr

Girls are never actually single. It is a tactic called monkey branching. When a woman feels done with a man she finds another man before leaving. Much like a monkey swinging vine to vine

Yeah I've always had a hunch it was something like that.
I mean I'm not even ugly and I go talk to random chicks a lot and they always have a bf. Always.
I can't pick up girls because they're taken to begin with.
The game was rigged from the start.

>29
>still tfw no gf like an underage retard
Forget about females you idiot, they are worthless, be happy that you can live in freedom

>monkey branching

So they have a technique like this so they wouldn't have to be alone for a minute. People who can't survive alone are laughable. But when they actually start telling me how "it's okay, you don't really need a girl, being alone is just fine" they cross the line and become downright insulting.

this.
Imagine being 29 and still complaining

If you're 15-20 years old, which you are, how can you know what it's like 10 years from now?
It actually gets worse by age not better. That's why grandpas are such pervs in secret. Men only get more horny and desperate by time.

shut the fuck up. Im 29 and had a gf when I was 16-17 broke up and on and off dated for a year or so after. my life was much much much more happier and fun when I was with her. iv been alone ever since. 12~ years with no one to share my life with. enjoy things with. even have a meaningful conversation with. yeah yeah I know im not a khv but I tasted the pie long ago, and it tasted so sweet I don't know if I can do another 12 years of this knowing what im missing out on.

I'm in a similar position and I've lost my will and motivation to do anything hard in life because I can't get love and affection and companionship anymore.
I sound like a tantruming child, but I can't help it, and neither could anyone else in this thread if they had to be alone for this long. But I literally throw a tantrum if I have to exit my comfort zone in life. It's all because there's nothing good to balance out the negative.

>dude ignore your base needs for social and sexual satisfaction

What I've never understood is why people can't understand that loneliness fucks you up.
I've started acting out mentally because of loneliness, and even though everyone knows how vital it is for your well-being, they refuse to cut me slack.

Like one thing that happened to me was this. It's absurd
>be alone for almost 30 years
>breaking point is near
>relieve pressure by downloading pics of clothed jailbait girls. CLOTHED. not CP
>get busted and go to court
>they slap you a sentence even though the pics were legal
>now you're a "sex offender" and can't get girls

It's life's irony how you do something out of the need to get a girl and it ends up worsening your chances.

>base needs
you won't die if you won't have sex you retard, that's why God invented hands