How would you react to a 20 year old woman told you she had a crush on you if you were 16/17?

How would you react to a 20 year old woman told you she had a crush on you if you were 16/17?

Attached: JPEG_20190630_235811.png (154x171, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/10zLX8cPYG8JMt7eLJkJRnqPB6u4g9K47ZQdV37fDtTI/edit?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm having trouble entering the mindset of myself as a 16/17 year old.

also when i was that age i had a gf whom I loved a lot so I'd probably have stayed loyal to her.

You wouldn't find it weird? An adult woman showing interest in a teenager?

Attached: aaa7cbde-de35-4e11-946d-a4a86931b875.jpg (153x153, 9K)

I'm 18 and I want this

nah, i worked a lot and drove a car pretty freely. I was a pretty mature teen.

>20
>adult
Just wait another 5 years and you'll see 20-year-olds are not adults at all.

i'm 18 as well and i desperately want this

The reason I ask is because I met this guy in a game at 16. I really enjoy spending time with him but lately i'm starting to feel a little nervous when we talk... He acts mature but I know he's still a child and I shouldn't feel attracted to someone so young. I want to get closer to him but it also feels wrong.

Attached: df27b674-b110-49ae-bbc0-91bc6b993aa3.jpg (720x720, 75K)

I was younger than that and dated a woman older than that.

(sorry samefag)

I mean that I met him when he was 16. He is now 17. I'm 20. Sorry I worded it poorly.

Underage and gay. Get off this board!

That really not much of a gap. Only issue is he's a high schooler and will probably go back to school and ditch you for someone else (who's younger)
I'm 23 and have gotten interest from 17-19yos and it's usually not worthwhile

Go for it, I think any man at that age would be down as long as you don't make it weird, don't bring up the age diff just enjoy yourself. I know id have gone for it at 17 lmao

3/4 year difference is fucking nothing. You'll be hitting the wall soon though so he won't get much mileage out of you.

You should have his kids as quickly as you can.

cute. if i was him id want you to groom me

Listen here there is an extra large doublestandard in this. Older guy going for younger girl is pedoshit but older girl going for younger guy is pretty much accepted. Because men are the ones attracting girls and going for them and attracting more mature women and then dating em means you've got it. While a older guy going for attracted younger girls just seems like desperate predatory energy

I tried to just wish for him to find someone who will treat him well, but I know that I would feel sad if he got a GF. I already know that I can't win against someone around his age.

I'm afraid of this happening too. I would want it to be genuine love.

I agree, it would be worse if the genders were swapped... It already feels weird to me that I'm not immediately against the idea of dating a teenager.

Attached: original.jpg (500x430, 55K)

nah just go for it. my dads 4 years older than my mom. not a weird age gap at all

I would ask her if she wants to go to the cinema with i like girls a bit older than me since they wont be so stupid and kind of know what they want

Well, it can be difficult because your relationship with him might be constrained by stupid shit like him being grounded, stuck at school and all that. He's not gonna have much autonomy due to school work and family. It is difficult to judge if it's worth it because you're more attracted to his mind than his body, and the best you can do is to treat him like an adult, making sure you're not abusing and manipulating him. Still, I disagree maturity is ONLY determined by age because some people are just plain stupid, and it'll take them a long time to know stuff that a smarter person can observe and understand in a day.

I am in the same position and it's tough. She'd be really mature even if she's my age but very occasionally she'd still show some teenager tendencies, although she's also incredibly smart. I suppose we all have to try though, cuz you never know what particular issues you might run into, or maybe what might even help your relationship. Just don't sexually prey on him or groom him. Treat him as an equal and have a healthy relationship with him.

Fathers are usually proud if their offspring manages to get laid with mature women at their middle to late teens, as will be the teen. so no moral boundaries or possible problems here.

Bend her over and fuck her brutally

i would cumjaculate for at least 6 years

i would feel very validated and have my confidence boosted and if i liked her id think about dating her

lucky me

idk if I could give her what she expects in a relationship at that age though

that's not that bad imo. if the underage thing bothers you just don't get too intimate until he's 18. you can still get closer without it being weird.

>tfw own parents have double digit age gap

I used to want to fuck adult women from playing Dead or Alive, so probably just go along with it, and let her be my secret gf the parents don't know about
Age of consent is lower in my country though

probably date and fuck her, then report to police and want compensation for psychological damage. I'd really need that money desu

When I was 14-15 I was actively seeking older women because I was bored and assumed I could seduce them. This lead to A LOT of chatrooms and plenty of traps.
Trapped a 20-year old college student and that's when things got weird. We would talk over the phone way too much and talk about some serious science.
Didnt take long for her to start getting guilty about 'dating' a 15 year old. I told her I was fine with an open relationship and it didnt take long before she ended up sleeping with some dude at a halloween party.
That rage lasted for... uh...
Natalia Pavic was a pedophile who cucked me and then went on to think about the little brother of the guy she fucked at that party.

And now I have some peace.
Hm... nah.
Do what you want, just know that if you make that child a promise you better keep it or they might judge any indiscretions among all women.
I held onto that grudge and would act very charming for a lot of women who would abuse me, but "I asked for it". I heard 'If you love them set them free' and just left when they left.

I've just been testing people.
Alexa never lets me down though, since she never makes promises.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213415_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 548K)

Piss myself and call her mommy

When I was 16 I slept with a 20yo qt. Now I'm 22 and haven't slept with a woman younger than 20yo.

#metoo
docs.google.com/document/d/10zLX8cPYG8JMt7eLJkJRnqPB6u4g9K47ZQdV37fDtTI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-212902_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 554K)