Standards

Does anyone else here have incredibly high standards for women? I used to be a NEET incel faggot but after becoming a pseudo-chad I developed these extremely high standards for women. I'll drop a bitch over the smallest little thing. Why the fuck should I put up with a females bullshit when they're nothing but a wet hole?

Attached: 1517798208783.jpg (640x640, 107K)

All women are queens.
Origianii

Yeah, basically the same reasoning as well. A relationship with any female is an insane amount of work/effort; their personalities are pretty much all the same. Better be worth it

Exactly, I've dropped 5 girls over the past few weeks and I've fucked about 50 women but haven't felt the urge to date a single one. They're just not worh it

>I'll drop a bitch over the smallest little thing. Why the fuck should I put up with a females bullshit when they're nothing but a wet hole?

Based & Chad-pilled

Like it happened to me so many times, I'd say one wrong thing to a girl and she'd be done with me. So I started giving them the same treatment.

What you think you look like

Originio

Attached: virgin.jpg (617x680, 36K)

What you actually look like

Origami

Attached: pussy destroyer.jpg (499x618, 62K)

Vive la revolution
Mort a la royaute

>date women like pic related
>surprised when they turn out to be vapid whores

You made your bed.

All women look like mutted up Instagram whores? Disgusting.

No one on this board is a fucking Chad and the fact that women pull shit with you proves it, because women are so desperate to keep legit Chads that they are always on best behavior around him.

I have talked to so many robots who rates themselves 8-9/10 then turned out to be 5s.

What sort of standards do you have, OP?

>have high standards
>cries on a kongolesian image board that every woman is a whore
>wonders why he has no gf
>thinks only those girls that look pure cute are good for him
>doesnt know they usually have the most fucked up kinks
either install grindr and fuck some bois or take hrt and be someones gf

Attached: 1566981945335m.jpg (1022x1024, 157K)

>have no standards on looks, other than not fat
>only attracted to girls with a specific personality
>girls with that personality have no interest in me
I'm doomed.

Attached: 1563997710241.jpg (300x168, 10K)

What is the specific personality user?

Shy and quiet type. Someone similar to me.

well, change your personality then.

I have strict personal standards but they may very well be someone else's low standards.

Attached: 1563839964486.jpg (2087x2785, 1.48M)

heres the thing
you dont have to

2015 was the true year society died. every year since has been a painful unknowable limbo

Not so much high standards, more like im very attracted to some very specific niche looks on women

Actually a guy like this would have better chance in fucking instead of this deformed neanderthal, at least be realistic you retard

No man is immune to shit test these days.