Tfw going blind

>tfw going blind

How am I ever going to be a wife and mother now?

Attached: 1566423043650.png (720x1016, 868K)

boys can't get pregnant anyway
c

What's causing it and how quickly will your vision degrade?

Don't worry within 10yrs we'll have cured it

Get laser treatment

You dont need vision to lay on ur back bebs (^;

I want to say something gay like, just believe in your heart and be a loving caring person and everything will be ok, but the world isnt like that. People can fall into the margins and cracks of society to wither away into nothingness physically and in the memories of everyone youve ever known. I cant imagine your circumstance, but you need to be careful

>need to see to be a thot

Attached: C9FEF6C3-8CCC-4E55-97FF-4BDF65675C83.jpg (870x580, 41K)

>tfw just asked my bf if he'd still love me if I went blind and he said of course
He might be lying, but I am still happy.

a-a-are you white??
common question

Attached: 145146870714025964.jpg (1200x720, 156K)

Good for you

I'm white but it doesn't matter anymore

Become Lilly gf if you really are

Attached: 4cc842001fd4df4441c78cbecc7106c4.jpg (648x944, 43K)

Don't worry my man, life finds a way

asking your SO loaded questions is dumb. Of course they're going to fucking say yes because they don't want to fuck up the relationship because of some crazy hypothetical question that may or may not ever happen

>ywn have a qt blind gf and hold her on your lap and read things to her
feels bad man

I want to arrange your furniture in ways that you arent used to so you trip over things lol

Laser eye surgery is cheap now user

Some Jow Forumsommando wifed his blind gf for Christmas a while back, so I wouldn't worry about it

marry an ugly ass nigga

Can you be my gf? I will take care of everything for you :)

Lots of lillyfag autists dwell in this world who'll actually unironically be happy to have a blind gf. Plus you won't see them so you'll truly fall for their personality and not appearance. Idk, everything has pros and cons user

Attached: nM_dXcomWLI.jpg (252x259, 20K)

KYS FAGGOT CCJFVGFF

Attached: 8BE673F2-6B2D-4FB4-8C39-70D2F8C5F798.jpg (634x403, 53K)

>Laser eye surgery

>I'm goingblind!!!1!!
>hurr durr, you should get some procedure done that only works for the mildest of problems.

You're a dumb motherfucker.

>Some Jow Forumsommando wifed his blind gf for Christmas a while back,

And I bet she still cheated on him.

>who'll actually unironically be happy to have a blind gf.

They just think they would be happy with it.

I've thought about it and...no thanks.
Having someone who would be pretty much completely dependent on me for every fucking thing and at the same time wouldn't be able to share the good moments with me on the same level...not my kind of thing.

And having eyesight problems myself where blindness is a possibility in the long term future I always ask myself if it's a life worth living to be dependent on someone else to that level, for me it isn't, but then again I'm not a woman, I don't live life on ultra easy mode.

Be my wife
I will take care of you