I don't want to be alone anymore

i don't want to be alone anymore
i'm tired of sitting inside doing the same old things day in and day out, playing the same games, posting on the same websites
i want to love someone and i want to be loved
i don't want a wasted life full of regrets
please God help me

Attached: apusad.png (658x662, 59K)

help me anons please i don't want to die alone in some ditch in st. louis

I wish you all the best,user.Good luck in finding Her :)

Get out of your fucking room take a shower throw some clean clothes on go to the store get a bottle of water and some bread to bring home and have a little chat with the cashier about the fucking weather. The cuck is there paid to be kind to you so it shouldnt be so hard. Dont overdo it just fuck off when you both stop talking and walk home. Congratulations you just left your room all alone

>dude just talk to the cashier lmao
what would that do for me

unironically this

make a sandwich after and look up things to do in your area. take a class. just go for walks and say hello to people. holy fuck it's not that difficult

it would force you to practice your nonexistent social skills.

You literally have to want to help yourself otherwise you get nowhere

Attached: 5090F3D9-4498-4FF2-B408-A0FAB51F4A9E.jpg (896x609, 54K)

He hears you

i do want to help myself
but i don't even remotely know where to begin
then why hasn't he replied or helped me at all

Trust me friend we tell ourselves we want to be happy but deep down we know we dont care.

in my heart of hearts i genuinely want to be happy, though.

I know how you feel, user. I have no literally no friends and just lay in my bed browsing Jow Forums and watching youtube all day, sometimes I'll just close my eyes and live in my fantasy world. I'm so tired of doing this day in and day out, I'm sick of the loneliness and I'm sick of the boredom. I can't just go out and do things , I can't handle all the humiliating, judgemental stares I get from all the normies for being alone.

St. Louis? Which part user? 314 myself

i feel this too, i want out, i want to have friends and a girl to love, i don't want to waste my life with escapism and fantasy i don't want to live a life of regret
has it worked for you?
no?
then shut the fuck up

i'm not from st. louis, actually. i just picked st. louis because it's a shithole that i don't want to die in, but i am a midwest fag

anons do you have advice

Don't worry yourself over having friends. People are pretty boring and shitty, not worth it

How old are you, where are you from, what are you doing in life, where are you getting the money for it, etc?

i'm gonna start running. i see loads of boomers doing it and i figure i can eventually travel to races and that's at least something to do

it's hard to just be outside as a lone grown man you're not wanted anywhere

Keep in mind that He doesn't just give you whatever your heart desires, humans are too evil and selfish for that. He gives you what is best for you; all you have to do is not avoid it

kansas
being a neet
parents

how the fuck do i tell what's best for me