For all of you fags that think life revolves around just sex and women
>be my uncle
>succesful doctor with PhD
>most popular doctor in his area
>makes fuckton of money
>has his own house and car
>lives alone
>no gf or wife

And he completed his life just like that,he never complained to any of us about why he isn't married or doesnt have a gf because he doesn't care,he died a virgin,nobody shamed him for that,what's up with virgin shaming? What so bad about not having sex?

Attached: 087.jpg (1242x1388, 260K)

For real though, if you're 13 and you're still a virgin then you might as well just give up. Sex probably just isn't for you.

The average range in the US to lose your virginity is 16-18 what are you talking about?

Are you kidding me? 13 is the absolute LATEST you should lose your virginity. The prime age is about 11.

He's joking you absolute retard

>13 and still a virgin
>"he's j-j-j-just kidding guys!!"
Seethe harder.

if we're being honest the 11 years is the latest a men should lose his virginity.

Youre a pedophile piece of shit fuck you

Someone didn't lose their virginity until 16 (late bloomer)

Attached: efale.jpg (399x385, 44K)

>he died a virgin
That's pretty sad 2bh, did he have friends at least? If I die now I would basically not have accomplished anything with my life and my funeral would be attended by the grand total of two people.

He probably secretly was miserable due to lack of sex and relationships. He sounds a lot like me desu. I don't make doctor money, but I'm doing pretty well for myself, and also live alone in my own house. I pretend I don't care that I'm alone, but I'm dying inside.

his whole family,the residents that went to his clinic and his friends were all at his funeral.
He was a very optimistic guy and never seemed dead inside,I can tell a miserable person from another

You think he might have been gay?

That is exactly what most people who know me think about me.

No,he was anti lgbt and was open about it

Yep. He was definitely gay.

Attached: trapout.png (300x633, 165K)

>he died a virgin

He fucked so many prostitutes you can't imagine m8.

Sounds like he was gay and in the closet, guy was extremely successful and did not date but adamant about making sure everyone knew he was totally not queer?

Damn just like I expected people either telling me he was gay or he had secret relationships just to feel better about themselves,I'm just gonna say guy was really religious and anti lgbt,but I guess you can believe what you wanna believe,user.

>doctor
>full access to the medicine cabinet
I'm sure he had lots of fun anyway user as long as he kept it to the weekends and remained professional during the weeks

>be pope
>whole world kisses my ring
>money, who needs money
>got my own city
>got pope mobile
>no gf or wife

Will die a virgin and nobody shamed me for that. Well, boy buttfucking don't count does it?