What do you want user?

What do you want user?
Do you need it or is it a luxury?
I just want to have a friend to care about.

Attached: all I want is friends.png (826x747, 472K)

I want a loving and loyal wife and wonderful kids with her
It is a luxury though so I don't expect to ever happen

I want to be the man i want to see myself as
I can do it if i really tried but i keep sleeping 14 hrs a day and not eating eeeehhhhh

Attached: 1531210618655.jpg (600x596, 61K)

i want a gunjy mommy gf

Attached: 9rlstr9lpku21.jpg (201x224, 8K)

You can be a woman in your next life, so pls kys already so everyone's happy

I just want a woman to replace mom.

I want to be a winner

I want a white ethnostate

I want to stop having panic attacks all the goddamn time

I want to have kids and a family but I'm disabled and behind all my peers. Years and years behind. When only 45% of men ever have kids.

I haven't given up though and I bee-lieve in myself.

All I wanted was to have a passion and make money from it, unfortunately nothing interests me and all I do is play vidya all day

my only choice is to wagecuck but I ain't gonna do it cuz I don't want to waste my life doing something I don't care about

I want a normal hairline. I both need it and it's a luxury as well.

I want a hapiness for all creatures in universe.

Attached: 15622605052740.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Quite unironically just want a dominant girl who wants me sexually and controls me. I'm a fuckup if left alone but perform well under someone else, and my masturbation habits have gotten real bad these years. If I could work and come back home to service a woman who cared for me my life would be perfect.

I want a girl to cuddle with because she cares about me. Doesn't even have to be romantic, just someone that accepts me and pets my head

>What do you want user?
A lot of money. Materialism is the only reason this life is worth living.

Attached: 1561502131277.gif (300x250, 483K)

I want a kind, loving 6'3" girl to snuggle with me, pat my head and tell me it's going to be okay.

you all want what I do not want...friend

Money/Revenue. Fuck anybody that says money can't buy happiness, money CAN buy happiness.

what I want is a feeling
I can't point to any specific object or event

I want to be feel good about myself, to not wake up every morning hating my own existence.

A fully-paid home in the city. I'm broke and I wouldn't have to worry about money or finding work so much.

Attached: 08ede5eff70ea3dd9523fe9580a858e0.jpg (444x600, 45K)