Are you seriously still fighting the urge to become trans? Tell me, why is your masculinity so important to you...

Are you seriously still fighting the urge to become trans? Tell me, why is your masculinity so important to you? Have you accomplished anything of note as a man? You're not even happy as one. You keep wondering if your life will get any better, but isnt it obvious, user? It won't get any better if you continue being a boy. Being a sissy bimbo is the only way out. It's the only choice you've ever had. You were born to suck cock.

Attached: c7ae23c4c893fd1109450315878754c7.jpg (777x1027, 94K)

I need a daddy adopt me in order to become a trap

holy shit your a loser

Attached: 1567160107482.jpg (243x208, 6K)

that Bambi Sleep shit is no joke, fucking beware.

Though I have some seriously degenerate urges, I'd better not let them control me. But I digress, even though your shilling becomes more and more aggressive over time, I have to give you credit for your persistance. You people just don't stop.

>tfw tranny on HRT for 2 months
>wear diapers to bed because I wet the bed often
>depression hasn't been back since I started being trans (even before HRT)
What exactly does this imply

Attached: 23a.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Seriously fuck off with your shaming men into joining your tranny shit.

God damn these tranny shills are getting bold. I feel bad for anyone that gets caught up in their cult bullshit.

That your a stupid faggot

you know what? you're right.

time to become a cum gargling slut.

Attached: lol.jpg (1337x612, 201K)

It implies you're doing something right. Keep up the good work user!

>Tell me, why is your masculinity so important to you?
Because even with all social implications, being a straight white male, albeit a shitty one, is still something I won't trade for anything else, especially being a tranny.
It's not the perfect cheatcode for life leftists make it out to be, but still, it adds a certain contentment to my existance.

Attached: 0fa.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

yikes, no wonder you all end up as suicide statistics

I wouldn't pass.
That's it that's the only reason

End yourself you failure of a man.

you wont convert any vulnerable men into your sick faggot cult
you arent the prey, you are the fucking predator on this site driving young boys to suicide because you made their lives so miserable being this genderless and formless being trapped between a limbo of sadness and rage for listening to a person online

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

That you're a tranny discordfaggot

dont wanna cut by dick off just kinda interested in dressing as a girl and getting my ass fucked by chad and being his wife

HOLY SHIT IF I SEE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE TRANNY POSTS I'M GOING TO FUCKING SHIT EVERYWHERE HOLY MOTHER OF GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMMIT DO YOU HAVE NO PERSONALITY OTHER THAN "teehee im cockslut" ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING NO I DONT WANT TO SUCK FUCKING COCK RETARD NIGGER GO BURN IN THE DEPTHS OF DANTES FUCKING INFERNO AND LICK THE DEVILS COCK, YOU WOULD LIKE THAT WOULDNT YOU YOU NIGGER

tee hee~
I've been on titty skittles for 2.5 months user 0w0

Attached: image0.jpg (3024x4032, 1.01M)

My friends and family wouldn't understand or approve. I'm also a full grown adult man and no amount of hrt and surgery would make me look pretty. I'd be a monster. I'll just cross dress in secret

You and all the members of your cult will meet a slow death soon, just remember.

fuck off im not becoming a tranny

Why slow?

How do i make myself like cock?

You use anime trannies for these threads because they can actually look feminine there. In reality you will never be cute, you will never be feminine, and in 5-10 years you will kill yourself.

Attached: 1565729435990.png (290x290, 15K)

That'd make sense if you believed transitioning was about looking like a cute anime girl.
That's like saying being right wing is about dressing in FASH uniforms and gassing degenerates.

Attached: he is LITERALLY me.jpg (759x560, 45K)

One of the more pathetic things Ive read

>bumping from page nine to say this
trancord clique is at it again

>LEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVELEAVE

Attached: tenor.gif (498x479, 444K)

JOKES ON YOU TRANNYS!

I found out I have Low-T and currently working with an MD to help fix this shit. Now I'm injecting testostrone SAFELY and without risk of my balls shrinking. He even knows how to make them grow and is talking about how to ensure I stay fertlile and get off the injections in a year's time.

Ever since I started, I have felt less depressed and actually called out all the people who were manipulating me and my aniexty/brain fog riddled brain.

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT YOU FUCKING SEMEN RECEPTACLES!

I wish I had low T, that'd make me feel good

Be My diaper gf (male)

How about you don't prey upon the vulnerable men here? Becoming trans shouldn't be an escape or a last resort, rather a choice you're ready to stick to because you know your true identity, doing otherwise greatly increases your chances of committing suicide because surprise! -- A life as a hambeast whore sucking cock is not a fulfilling one in the long run where you'll ask soon enough "Where did I go wrong?" or "What happened?". I value my masculinity not for what it can do or has done for me, but because of who I am and my fulfillment. What you accomplish shouldn't be seen in the frame of "as a man" but "as you" instead for despite everything, I have accomplished what little or big I have, from a few women to pursuits in talents and knowledge. I'm not telling you that you're an awful person for transitioning, that's asinine, I'm saying that you always have other choices and that doing this to vulnerable men is a real "dick move" however ironic. You're not only born to suck cock as you believe as I know you yearn for so much more.

This pic triggers my hypno kink so hard I just want to be a brainwashed sissy so bad

Who cares about accomplishments? It's even better to be a man and not care about social obligations. *Burp*

go on, faggot, let your mom be proud of you

Attached: tranny-n-dad.jpg (2102x3586, 1.37M)

How about you stick to being a man and face what ever hardship is in-front of you rather than running away