28 years old

>28 years old
>just went on my first date last night
>was nervous the whole time and could barely talk or make sense
>messaged her earlier today
>no response

based

Attached: beyourself.jpg (480x412, 31K)

I also went on my first date when I was 28, I can spoil the ending for you on what to expect of your social life, if you wanted...

Attached: images (47).jpg (500x300, 15K)

please tell me

how was your date btw?

Yep. Don't expect anything good OP. Life isn't like a movie where the qt girl looks past the guys insecurities (well if you're very handsome it is). She'll just think you're a loser

How the FUCK are you meant to talk non-stop to another person for 4 hours straight?

I was so exhausted from nerves and anxiety at the end I almost collapsed.

Basically exactly the same as yours, I carried on trying for a few years but literally every single girl ghosted me after the first or second date. Eventually I gave up and started fucking hookers.

sounds okay desu

I want the gf experience for real though. It's so elusive because I'm too introverted and retarded.

I'm not exactly a dating expert, but have you considered not trying to talk for 4 hours straight? Pick something where you can do an activity together, but don't have to be constantly talking.

Yep, there is absolutely no chance of them being interested in a relationship if you give off even the slightest vibe of insecurity

Yes, I did that. But it still felt awkward because there was silence for long periods of time. I was fucking dying man.

fucking kill me

I agree, 4 hours for a first date is way too long. You should literally just cover the basics and (lol) show off your personality.

What did you do on the date?

How did you, in as much detail as possible, get the date?
t. dateless kv going on 27

Went to a video game bar. We played Trivial Pursuit and then we played Mario Kart.

unironically tinder
I hated the idea too but I just went for it because I'm lonely.

Prostitutes are basically the female equivalent of robots, they're your only chance of getting your dick wet. As for loving relationships and that sort of thing, maybe get a hobby or something, lol

What sort of stuff did you put in your tinder profile? What pictures? Anything interesting in the bio? How did you manage to get a match?

I had maybe 3 or 4 photos. Just random ones other people took of me. I had no bio.
I'm decent looking and I lift, so the poor thots probably had no idea that I was a massive retard.

Keep trying. At least you managed to go on a date. I'm still dateless at 33.

It's horrible though. I still feel sick 24 hours later. Like actually sick to my stomach. It was the most mentally draining night of my life. There's no way I could put myself through it again.

other user here
I want to ask a girl out but where the fuck do I even go with her? fucking hell you can live in a big city but you still don't have any decent place to go out with a girl

Take her out for food somewhere relaxed. Like a cafe or something.

I don't understand, what made it so stressful? You were just playing video games with someone for a few hours, right? Even though I've never dated, I've hung out one on one or in small groups with women a fair number of times, and that's usually pretty chill and comfortable.

Just the stress of the whole situation. Like if I'm boring or say the wrong thing, then that's it - forever. It's just really stressful. I just felt like I had to turn it on for 4 hours straight, which i'm of course totally incapable of. I was doomed before I even started.

Is this really the future for me as well? Im not dateless but every date Ive been on has basically gone the same way. Im only 20 but if this is what its like for similar people than theres probably or much hope

Attached: 227947E4-E397-4C54-AFFA-E49870C92A0E.png (645x773, 11K)

>only 20
you'll be fine

you even have time to meet someone o r g a n i c a l l y

I dont know about organicly I dont go to college and Ive basically already dedication my life to a boomer career

Is this thinly veiled 25+ thread?
>30 years old
>have nothing in my life but my extremely comfy job
>people actually like me there, because I do it right
>still too sperg to be sociable with them, but they are good people so they still like me
>company is retarded, loses contract
>therefore I go too
>last day yesterday
>they bring me gifts and say they are sad that I'm going away and that how everyone liked me
>no one ever said something as nice to me as them
And now I'm back at home, drinking again and looking into a wall. Why the fuck is everything one step forward, two steps back.

Anyway, OP I have no idea, I don't date neither. I wish I could help. Maybe keep trying? Stuff must inherently become easier.

If you're 20 and already been on a few dates, you still have a decent chance of being a normie. Just keep practicing and going on dates. Believe me, you don't want to end up like me.

Daily reminder that social anxiety disorder is chronic and untreatable.

Sad to hear that my friend, good luck and may kek be with you

Its only really been two and I ruined both with my meantal retardation so idk

Its a thought that keeps me up at night

As long as you leave your bedroom, you're a chance. The odds of you not meeting someone in the next 10 years is incredibly small unless you're a stone cold autist.

>Stuff must inherently become easier.
that's a very sweet story m8

I think there's a possibility that it just gets worse and worse, though

i'm starting to think this too

>stone cold autist
Dont wanna toot my own horn or anything but I have my moments.
Maybe I can pass it off as a weird sense of humor

At least you're self-aware about it though. Do you have friends you hang out with and go out and about with?

How exactly did you ruin them?
I can hold my own in conversations, and the women I know seem to enjoy being around me. Still dateless at 33, so it is absolutely possible to go for a decade without finding someone to date.

Why haven't you been on a date, do you think?

Yeah actually two separate but small groups
One is more socially acceptable then the other.
Guess that makes me a bit of a normie huh?

Yes, a little. I'm convinced you'll be able to get a gf though. Don't even stress it.

Boring activity and basic autism

I have no idea how to flirt, read signs, or escalate interactions. My conversations with women are all just friendly. There have certainly been a few times where after talking to a woman, I'd realize later "oh wait, she might have been into me" but by that point its too late.

Thanks fren ill try not to disappoint

Attached: 521FB430-99D3-49A2-AE41-DA0158157BCB.jpg (750x818, 354K)

>In addition to the 12.5 per cent who had never had sex, the study found that more than 90 per cent of those who had lost their virginities had done so by the age of 19
>The researchers also found that just one per cent of participants lost their virginities aged 23-26

>escalate interactions
This is the hard one. I feel like killing myself just by reading those 2 words together.

Guess Im still in the green then huh?

>Don't even stress it.
Worst advice ever.
>just don't worry about it, you'll meet somebody some day
Absolute bullshit. If you're not a normie, you need to put some serious effort into dating women, and fast. If not, you'll be back here in a decade wondering where your life went.

The guy is a normie though. He 2 different social groups, he's already been on dates and he's posting from his iPhone. He'll seriously be fine.

Haha youre just being pessimistic
Right?

Attached: BD20D1CE-6ACF-4D74-B337-1777CA54AA21.jpg (731x393, 76K)

I hung out with different social groups a lot when I was 20 also.
Nope. I got the same advice when I was younger, to just not worry about it and love would find me. Guess what, now I'm a kissless dateless virgin at 33. Follow that advice and you can be just like me.

It's better than obsessing over it and becoming an anxious wreck.

Bro I don't even try to make sense anymore. I get that I'm socially stunted and people are going to be condescending and annoyingly npc towards me, but fuck it, all I'm doin is looksmaxxxing and making the most of my shit genes

I might not get first place but at least I didn't suck a dick

I'm just trying to help you avoid making the same mistakes I did. You can do whatever you want, but if I somehow got a second chance at being 20, I'd devote my life to finding someone.

Maybe I should just focus on keeping in touch with my friends instead trying to shill myself out

So long as your friends are relatively normal, absolutely. Going out in normal groups of people is a great way to meet others. Just be careful not to get tied up in a group of other awkward Jow Forums posters. That'll just make it even harder to find a gf.

>The odds of you not meeting someone in the next 10 years is incredibly small
Haha I used to think like this too.

>if I somehow got a second chance at being 20, I'd devote my life to finding someone.
For some strange reason I don't think that would have helped 2bh

>insecurity
what is an insecurity and why do girls hate them

My shitty normie advice is to give less of a fuck about "putting it on" next time , don't try putting on anything, you guys just chilling and playing video games together, that's it and no other motive, nothing is over or ruined forever.. what exactly is ruined? just think about the moment and have fun playing video games or whatever you are doing. Smash her in nintendo and laugh it up, get smashed in trivia and have her laugh at you. The point is for you both to have a good time. She will get comfy with you when you are also chill and happy - things then start to flow naturally without thinking about it.Give her the job to impress you because they too enjoy the hunt to be fucked. Its ironic but both parties are trying their best to out do each other.

Anyway dont be too down on yourself, most dates end up pretty shit, and being your first you didn't do all that bad its normal.Be glad you went out with someone in the first place, that seems to be rather big achievement these days.

in rather original sense.

Attached: just be urself.jpg (960x925, 217K)