What is this feeling?

There is this one girl at my school who makes me feel weird. I think i have a crush on her but it's different from all the other times i've had a crush on someone. The other times it has always been "oh I would love to fuck her in that booty" and shit like that but not this time. Now i dream of just walking on the beach with her, slow dancing with her until the sun rises and hug her and hold her tender hand and just go for a walk there is nothing sexual that i dream of doing to her. I have never felt like this towards anyone before, is this what love feels like?

Attached: 6c3cde3.jpg (1242x1241, 86K)

>is this what love feels like?
yes user. don't go for it.

Why shouldn't i go for it? If it's the first time i've felt love towards anyone why shouldn't i?

>School

You should not be here

College exists, user.

Do you call college school?

Search up the word 'limerence' originalio

i'm in a very similar situation OP. definietly go for it. i'm gonna meet her this weekend btw c:

Attached: 1542322382569.jpg (867x685, 96K)

Yes. It's an educational instutition. A school, in other words.

This has happened to me 2 times.
I believe that you just have a crush on someone for the first time and don't know how it feels.

I looked it up. what now?

Clearly missing the point on purpose so im not going to bother anymore

Good luck to ya user

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OP STOP I WAS IN THIS SITUATION FOR 8 YEARS TRYING TO IMPRESS "the girl of my dreams" BUT I FUCKED IT UP. THIS IS A WARNING user PLEASE TREAD CAREFULLY SO YOU DONT END UP LIKE ME.

Attached: 1565635096471s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

It'd be much less autistic if you focused on getting to know her before declaring yourself in love

Bro. 8 years? What the fuck.

Attached: 1566991944075.jpg (480x474, 14K)

I was... Inexperienced with girls and relationships.

Attached: 1565628911335s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

you're smart aren't you?

>BUT I FUCKED IT UP

elaborate please

Because when you get rejected it will kill you inside

err don't do that, you'll regret it. I never took the opportunity even though I new the feeling was mutual and now I'm going on two yrs oneitis. It's killing me. What are you if you can't handle one simple rejection, at least you'll know than never.

Attached: 1567214529558.gif (500x281, 469K)

Yeah well i was 100% sure the feeling was mutual too and got rejected anyways. Guess what, it fucking sucks.

Gotta say this is based. 3 shekels for you.

Fuck off nigger the pain of knowing for certain that someone you love will never ever feel the same way is absolute shit.

>me want fuck
>me have crush
you no have crush you have lesser species brain >:(

Get out of that ASAP

How sure, I heard this directly next to me. At least you know anyway.

I mean, i wasn't directly told, but like half the people in our major assumed we were already dating due to how close we were.

I feel the same way about a girl at work. I genuinely don't know what to do.

>is this what love feels like?
it's infatuation, and gay faggot shit.

Love is wanting to be there for them when they are their worst and struggling to get out. Love is just being happy to know they are there. Love is knowing when to let go.

either way. gl with the girl op.

FUCKING TELL US YOU FAGGOT!!!

Attached: 1539716112811.png (800x666, 654K)

Fucking tell us bitch

don't listen to these retards user. never going for it is like a guaranteed rejection, its better to have 1 percent than zero. also this will grow you as a person and youll be more resillient. OR HAVE A GF

>oh I would love to fuck her in that booty
Talk of a beta-ass wasteman