Is there an ideology that can save robots?

Is there an ideology that can save robots?

Attached: 7B842B89-6BAC-492E-A151-E61ED305BF7D.jpg (850x1511, 325K)

sexual communism should work

what does that mean, to "save" a robot?
what does saving entail or imply?

does it imply having sex and a relationship? is a robot who has sex and a relationship "saved"?
if a robot is a virgin but is happy and isn't depressed is he saved or is he not saved?
if a robot isn't a virgin but hes always sad depressed and stressed out, is he saved or not saved?

i just dont understand what it means to be "saved", sorry you are being so vague

and robots dont need saving, they have human rights and live in a society that protects them. only the pigs cows and chickens need saving, they are enslaved and are killed against their will for your steak and tendies. and the only ideology that will save them is veganism

Attached: piggyzz.jpg (816x459, 80K)

Robots would be saved when they live fulfilling lives. When they no longer want to die or transition to escape themselves.

This probably involves being more social, but it may not.

Probably some ideology based on equality and being inlusive.

Sadly, robots tend to believe in the ones based on social darwinism, probably thinking that one day they will wear that boot resting on someones face

Attached: 1514104686617.jpg (498x663, 50K)

Probably not any sort of ideology that says you are entitled to some sort of fulfillment, stoicism is probably a good idea for many robots but motivating them is a real issue

Omg those titties doe

Unironically the honkpill. Nihilism damages you, but not if you're too busy laughing your ass off at how fucking stupid and ridiculous everything is. If everything is a living joke and nothing matters, then nothing is stopping you from doing what you want. Maintain your self-awareness and dodge trouble and you're golden.

i just want peace and a good paying job man

Love God completely
Love your neighbour as yourself.

Jesus will save us.

Aero-Reikoist Pinkpillism

We all need to become girls and we all know it.

Attached: 1559041976157.jpg (827x1087, 108K)

stoicism is great for robots

no we dont need to ruin our lives and then commit suicide fagnon

Attached: 1567110007100.png (693x598, 201K)

The elimination of economic differentiation only leads to complete reliance on social differentiation

Buddhism
Stoicism
etc

Basically the source of your suffering is desires that are unfulfilled (and in fact often can never be fulfilled, as humans are programmed to always think the grass is greener elsewhere). The solution for this is not to forever chase the desires, but to eliminate the desires themselves. Train yourself to not seek anything more, and be happy with what you have instead.

>Maintain your self-awareness
lmafo the ironing

Promethanism, being championed by the chinks.
Basically the idea that technology can save humanity from any fumble so it can be the only goal

Christianity.
You're all being tormented by sin, yet you choose to keep pursuing sin.
Just practicing semen retention and rejecting sexual immorality would help 90% of you reduce your depression to manageable levels.

Fascism, unironically.

Attached: benito-mussolini1.jpg (652x914, 21K)

What do you even understand fascism to mean?

a certain kind of facism maybe

Attached: mishima.jpg (285x369, 16K)

Robots won't be saved by having sex.. nor by a sort of stoic existence. They will be saved not through suicide or religion.

They will be saved by trying to "live" even if it means failure and rejection. They will be saved by never letting the pessimism and nihilism or petty bigotry mask their mind.

listening to the butthole surfers and lifting weights

seconded.
also, I'm Italian just like you

Attached: MVSSOLINI.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

HOW MANY KIDS HAVE YOU FUCKED TODAY DUMB FUCK

Kill everyone immediately

Questi

Learning to control your thoughts, personally I watched a lot of YouTube videos about Alan Watts and it really changed my perspective. Im much happier now, last time I was pretty depressed about how ugly I am so I went to have a nap then had a weird dream and woke up feeling much better.

>nipples showing slightly outside of the bra
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this appeals so much to me

What was your weird dream?

If you wanna cope, try mindfulness and other Buddhist asceticism. Remove yourself from the world.

If you'd rather be less compliant, start with Nietzsche.