WTF

WTF

They don't all do this right?

Attached: 0fxdzrmw7o731.jpg (750x725, 87K)

Im not that tall, only 5'11, but when I notice a guy is shorter than me, I think "this guy is shorter than me". But I don't feel superior to him, that's fucking weird.

nah this guy is a sociopath , im 6'3 and i acknowledge when someone is shorter than me but not necessarily feel superior

Not really for me. Maybe when a person is significantly shorter, like midget tier, I'll have a slightly more confidence around them because I subconsciously don't see them as a threat.

That guy is a bitter lanklet virgin. He sounds like a typical incel, angry that others are getting sex but he isn't. He gets especially angry when all men shorter than him get girls.

Yeah, he's right. I kind of laugh in my head whenever I see someone short. Like, 5'7 or shorter.

I don't know if I am tall (been told that I am) but until I find out I'm short, I feel this way too.

6'7 here, and not really superior, I just feel out of place a lot of the time. Also, being tall doesn't help you to get laid at all, trust me...

It's called "looking down" for a reason

this, dude is literally some manchild who gets off on this shit probably because of trauma or something

just sounds like an ugly, bitter lanklet to me.
remember, face > everything else

I'm 6'4" and don't do this. This guy's just a dick.

being tall doesn't help you, but being short actively hinders you.
One is the absence of a negative in the eyes of women, the other is a negative.
Either way, women will completely dismiss you for being short, so stop trying to dismiss the hurdles others face because you're faltering with fewer.

I'm tall and I'll freely admit that my height privilege is the only one I ever will check
Manlets get shit on so much it makes me feel bad.
Whenever I see the rare person taller than me, I look on in awe marveling at how big they are
I do think I'm better than most but that includes other tall people, and I'm a deranged retard, but no doubt a lot of what I get away with has to do with my height imposing a more threatening stature
I've honestly never thought "fucking manlet" or ever really sized up people's heights realistically because nearly everyone I know is 5'10" or so with little variance, the only time I got surprised was by a 5'0" guy in a calculus course once where he was standing next to the professor who was about as tall as me and the difference shocked me

You could substitute any other attribute or quality for this and it would still be true.

It takes an actual effort to treat stupid people or poor people as nominal equals. For example - pretending to consider their input and to act like you're taking it seriously. That takes serious emotional control and infinite patience.

I bet for extremely strong people it's the same.

>OK let's just have a conversation and pretend we're not continually aware that I could kill you with one hand.

i dont judge people by their height as i was once in their shoes back in middle school
>t. 6'3 that was 5'6 at the age of 15

im not that tall but when i do see someone shorter than me i kinda feel better about myself but i dont feel like im better than them i just feel bigger for once since alot of people are taller or same height as me

I'm only 5' 9", but you can bet that when I see some guy who's 5' 6" I think

>Well at least I'm better than THAT poor fucking loser

The truth is, you only laugh at people who deserve it. When some little cunt has short man syndrome. That's why it's called that.

Human stupidity continues to amaze me. Of course we don't all do that.

nah im 6'4 and taller than most people. the thing is im a total loser fuckup and a brainlet so something i had no control over and was born with doesn't make me feel superior to anyone. i feel like dude in pic related is the same but has a superiority complex.

Attached: D6x4QnxW0AEklI-.jpg (933x895, 79K)

I'm 6'3 and well, people are people. I don't care if someone is shorter than me, they just are.
If I saw people taking the piss out of a short person in real life I'd tell them to fuck off

No I don't really care what height other people are. Unless they are super tall and mog me.

I'm 6'3"
I can point at my glasses and claim Im genetically inferior, but Im coping with glasses. Some vapid women might consider me superior and I'll just use that to manipulate and test them.
We all have our strengths and weaknesses.
Most of the chairs at my uni are built for smaller people and it hurts.

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-183755_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 303K)

I do it when I'm insecure. To ugly/fat people too.
>At least I'm not this manlet/fatass

Not really, if i talk to someone very noticeably short -160ish- I just point out how short they are and make a joke out of it to their faces, other than that idgas, even feel alienated sometimes, 194~ btw

If I see some super manlet I kinda feel bad for them thats about it

I'm 6'5" and forget how tall I am a lot of the time, I mentally feel average height

I bet my right nut that r*dditor is 5'11" and made that shit up out of insecurity over that one inch.
You literally have to be a fucking brainlet to unironically care about height. The only scenario in which height matters even a little bit is if you're chasing stacies, because they themselves are smoothbrain whores who gloat about having the most superficial and pointless standards.

Tall people have bone disorders and are often lanklets that think having long bones make up for their poor muscle insertions and their higher caloric needs to compensate for similar muscularity.

>t. 5'4" alpha

I don't understand this meme. I'm 6'2 and can honestly say I've never given two seconds of thought to the people I see's height . This is ridiculous and I really don't think looking down on people for their height is a common thing.

I do this with guys 5'5-5'10, but I mostly enjoy seeing the bitterness and frustration eat them alive, because their suffering is brought upon by entitlement and lack of acceptance of ones god given equipment. Short people who are bitter and angry need a psychedelic experience badly in order to love themselves and live peacefully, instead of circling and spiraling down due to external judgment forces.

The more bitter and angry the funnier, but if a short guy is nice and genuinely happy and appreciates life I immediately discard any judgment and can interact/be friends no problem. In short, I only feel superior to underdeveloped/ immature short people.

It's more of a female thing.

This. I notice a lot of tall incels have an entitled attitude where they think they are superior mates simply because theyre tall. Like nah you work at a retail job and have a 100 IQ, you dont deserve shit

I have a big dick. Fucked a lot of girls because of it, and a lot have cheated on their long term bf or husband. I feel superior in that sense? But not a crazy amount. I think most guys with big dicks too and you can tell, I think. The insecure trying to prove themselves guys have small dicks. The chill dont give a fuck have big ones.

It wouldn't surprise me if that redditfag has a small dick and views height as one of the most important things.

>how dare manlets be upset with the inequalities in our society.
>why aren't they happy with being completely disrespected by women and men alike
yikes. Sounds to me like you're the one who needs to trip more. I can assure you, as a short man who has tripped quite a bit, that tripping will not brainwash you into smiling at society's hypocrisy. On the contrary, it will allow you to see it more clearly.

you're not going to get through to a sociopath

I am 1.8 m which is considered tall in my country. I think short people are cute I want to pet them.

Nah, you're just fucking disabled mentally.

Fair point. I still wanted to counter his point on psychedelics, at the very least for my manlet brethren to see.
Pic related btw, me on the left

Attached: Untitled14.png (460x412, 210K)

I definitely feel superior to shorter people. But it's because i'm 5'7 in socal and shorter than about 99% of the other white people i interact with.

God I fucking hate lanklets.

Still, I think the whole point of psychedelics is to remove your spirit from society's clasp BECAUSE you can see it more clearly, it's not just happy chemicals that allow you to be ignorant to society, it's called *enlightenment*, you know? being one with the universe? have you even taken a heroic dose of psychedelics? You might want to take a heroic dose because you sound like you've only dipped your toe in the psychedelic water friend. Great mystical knowledge awaits you my dear sweet child, That is where self acceptance lies.

>I just feel out of place all the time
Me too but it's because I'm so short.

I can't tell whether this is satire or not. Psychedelicsfags literally sound like this, word for word. I fell into the void on my first trip and had my share of "heroic" trips afterwards, but I still can't stand these types of people. True enlightenment is spending years tripping, only to switch to hard drugs later on because you realize that the feeling of meaningfulness felt during a trip is just as artificial as the euphoria on a good opioid.

so you're 5'5?

Doesn't surprise me. I feel superior towards fat people and internally laugh at them too but I would never act on it.

Only retards take pride in height. Imagine feeling superior to others because you're taller, that means they have nothing else to feel superior about. That's pretty inferior if you ask me.

I'm a taller man; if anything, I feel bad for shorter men, but I'm also aware that height doesn't matter much. Most women are short, and most women don't mind a man their height, so there's no real problem.

It's just insecurity anchoring itself in height; if it wasn't height, it'd be something else. Incels are like Michael Jackson when it comes to self-esteem: they think something is wrong with how they look instead of how they feel and think. (Meaning, before Jacko actually started looking fucking weird and wrong.)

>mfw not even psychedelic awakenings can make shorties feel less insecure

It truly is living hell to be a manlet isn't it user?

Attached: 1546445139628.jpg (250x250, 8K)

6'4 here. I'm taller than almost everyone I meet, and it just makes me feel self-conscious. I stand out everywhere. It doesn't make me feel superior, just superfluous.

I think height is attractive only in that some men take assurance from it, and assurance is sexy, but if you can't take it from height, then you don't exude any extra sexiness.

Tall person here. When I see a shorter man, I pat them on the head and say, "Cutie cutie shorty shorty" and giggle to myself. They react funny.

The issue is not insecurity, but rather that females will viciously judge you for your height. Contrary to what you say, women hate it when their man is shorter than other guys.
Remember, females don't judge you in comparison to themselves, but rather other guys.

Yet incels do the same thing if you're black, gay, trans, poor, retarded, or even too social.
This entire board is sick and you aren't going to get better until you either find religion or leave.

Attached: striner.jpg (613x771, 50K)

The irony of the one taking this screenshot downvoting the post. The sub is called unpopularopinion, if OP made the guy hate him then it be upvoted for indeed being an unpopular opinion.

When I see a taller subby guy I just laugh knowing he'll never really be seen as the sub he really is. Being short is sexually pleasing and I can get off on people bullying me like the sub I am

Attached: 1567258837582.jpg (574x574, 40K)

I'm only 6,1 and whenever I'm in the company of a short male, I always feel so guilty it's uncomfortable for me, I always try to listen intently at whatever they're saying to show they're of value. But I feel so relieved once I can get away.

Not gonna lie, I'm 6'2 and I do that. Don't get it twisted though, I only do it because of the Jow Forums manlet, I wouldn't be doing it otherwise

I'm not super tall, only 6'0, but I hate bitches that make fun of men for not being tall. This guy is just a cunt.

>the Jow Forums manlet

Who is this guy?

>Who is this guy?
He's the guy that never learns.

I can't help but fucking loathe when I walk past ugly - to slightly below average looking 6'3-'6'5 guys. I have no idea why but I feel this unfathomable rage.

When a guy is Good looking and tall I just think "really nice for that gigacad

I'm 6'1.5'' myself

6'4" and honestly i dont talk or think about my own height unless someone else brings it up. shorter people i knoew tend to say shit like
>you know, matt, the short guy we met a few weeks back at her party
when i would never have thought about that person like that. it makes sense though im sure height is a much bigger part of your life when you are shorter

What do you have to feel superior about? You are only the sum of your genes and environment

I absolutely do lmao.

6'1" here. I only really notice if a guy is abnormally short, like 5'8" or below. I don't feel superior so much as I feel bad for the guy. He literally drew the short straw.

sounds like this is the only thing where he is better than anyone. reminds me of this lanklet whose girl i fucked and dated for a while. he fucking spammed both me and her nonstop saying that i am just a manlet who does not deserve her etc

Paychedelics would induce mental illness for me. I already have lead poisoning

Im 6'0" white guy and never really thought about it much. It wasn't until all this privilege garbage that I started to notice I was slightly different. I had an Asian friend who had short guy syndrome and he would get mad at me if I ever vented to him about anything like a hard day at work, etc. He said I can't complain because I'm tall and white. Like I'm on some higher echelon of human existence, i can't feel negative emotions.

Now I see this shit all over mainstream media and all these loud inferiority complexes on social media. I can't help but feel superior because of this. I didn't come out the wound feeling like I was a high status epic gamer cool guy, I just felt like one of the guys. But after listening to all this constant whining, it's inevitable I guess. Inferiority and self hatred feeds superiority.

Attached: 1550893435135.png (500x522, 105K)

lol I bet some of them do, but at the end of the day, height will only get you so far in life.

Did you know the manlet thing is a psyop created by ZOG to make males less cooperative? It just seeds chaos. If all short males were paired with a taller than average female partner, males would progressively get taller. Take the red pill and realize femboys/traps/trannies and masculine males are cooperative males who each get something out of the relationship. Pay a surrogate mother and have kids with one.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pj0regZceH1vr1xjs_540.gif (368x368, 1.74M)

I don't think I'm better than anyone, but I do enjoy being tall. Sometimes when I see a super short person I think "damn must suck" but that's it

You often are superior. Tall genes and genes for high intelligence cluster together.

sometimes i mentally laugh and call them manlets in my head

well that makes you a mental and emotional manlet then :)

>well that makes you a mental and emotional manlet then
how

I've met Reddit faggots like this irl and they're always into disgusting power play shit. I met a guy who got off on fucking other people's gfs, really weird sociopath kind of shit

5'4 manlet here, maybe height only gives you some edge at the dating market, i don't see how it is any more helpful in your daily life.
But yeah, i used to think the same of people not of my intellectual standing since I'm like one of the smartest persons in my country, but now i know better.

It feels so akward being tall guy in relatively short country. Absolutely everyone is like "how you so tall", even tho I never comment about anyone's height or looks. Why do normies do this?

>Absolutely everyone is like "how you so tall"
how are you even supposed to respond to this lmao

I'm 5'7 and content with my height; being taller, would certainly be nice, but overall, it's alright, as it is. I do feel bad for people, though, that are midget-tier levels of small. Hopefully, there'll be a way to influence height genetically, at some day.

>be white 5'11 adderall addicted, community college dropout, still living with his parents
>get treated like a god by colored females, especially asian girls
>my 5'4 ivy league graduate cousin is the greatest guys in the world, he is helping me get clean and is the literal reason why I haven't an hero'd myself
>he gets treated like shit by females all his life
this proves to me that people are stupid to put so much value on height, tbf asian girls are easy as fuck for most white guys

Based bottom bitch user

Attached: caad5ff7c22d8eb746ad959f210ac045.jpg (1280x1024, 155K)