You are now a stacys ass slave

>you are now a stacys ass slave

how much has ur life improved?

Attached: assworship.webm (720x404, 1.92M)

I'm a femdom type slave in general but I guess an ass slave too. It's fun being smothered by her ass but

1) It's chastity and sissification for me due to other fetishes
2) Now I'm her ass slave while she's hunting to find a chad to fuck

Dramatically.

Like getting a permanent +5 to all skills enchantment.

what if she farts lol

From my experience..it starts off her being embarassed and saying sorry

then later on, she expects you to just take it and doesn't care about how you feel about it.

Do you have more vidoes like that?

EXTREMELY arousing post

If my life was a Quidditch game I just caught the Snitch

Nice Mass Effect 3. Playing Mass Effect 2 right now.

>Now I'm her ass slave while she's hunting to find a chad to fuck
Now this is fucking hot

Damn delete yourself my man.

Attached: 13511032_687773154694592_3323317613478107821_n.jpg (320x318, 15K)

I would rather be a fembot's ass slave

guys this is evil. as a male, you're not supposed to be like this. you're supposed to be a man, and exchange energy with women as a proper male does. what you're talking about her is tantamount to what a child does to a mother. i used to like "JOI" videos, but they're evil.. EVIL. being a degenerate is a real, tangible thing.

if she farts, she farts.

In every possible way.

I'm a Chad ass licker, not a Beta ass slave.

If I wanna eat her ass you best believe I'm gonna grab her by the waist, throw her down to the bed, pull her panties off before eating the fuck outta her ass. If she's gonna sit there and act like it doesn't feel nice then I'ma start spanking or biting her ass.

You are all analingus pussies.

>I debase myself while also being a dick that way I'm alpha

Pathetic, everybody loses

Ass licking is an assertive activity, you femdom subs just like to imagine that at the core of it you're like making a girl wet and pleasuring her, giving her much more pleasure then any beta dick could.

>putting your mouth where she shits is assertive
I've never seen this level of cope

You're more pathetic than any femdom cuck because you can't even accept what you are

>forcing your way into one of her most private and intimate places, spreading it before you fuck it.

Alright beta.

I didn't say it wasn't humiliating for her too, it's humiliating for everyone involved. But especially for you.

Let me guess, you think eating her shit is alpha too?

I would be as happy as a man could be

virgin thats scared of anything thats not missionary spotted

youd be so boring in bed user

i, and i suspect everyone else into this, was neglected by their mother as a child so that any female attention, even negative, ESPECIALLY negative, becomes arousing. you can't get around upbringing, it's permanent like genetics