Entry-Level Job

>Entry-Level Job
>Requires 3+ years of experience
why do they do this?

Attached: 1462351046775.png (600x583, 273K)

to weed out incels like you

HR departments are filled with women. They're shit testing you. Just apply anyways.

To weed out lazy/unmotivated types. It's the same reason they make you basically give them your resume/CV twice.

>It's the same reason they make you basically give them your resume/CV twice.
What do you mean? Why do they need me to send my resume twice? Are they retarded?

>To weed out lazy/unmotivated types.
It's lazy to not have three years of experience in a field despite it being an entry-level job?

So what you're saying is you're unemployable unless you've had three internships by the time you graduate?

you're supposed to apply anyway, just because you don't meet all the criteria doesn't mean they won't consider you

>tfw my Aunt gave me a job out of college and she let me lie about how long I worked/my responsibilities
>still can't get a job cuz I'm a weird sperg and as soon as they meet me they're like "fuck this sperg I am NOT working with that"
I have a bachelor of science and a related internship in my field, a past college job, and that family job and still no bites
I'm going to literally kill myself
lol

Attached: feelsautistic.png (140x130, 3K)

What? How does that come down to being lazy/unmotivated?

I can't really feel any sympathy for you since you had every opportunity and blew it because you're a fucking retard.

do what?

entry-level is 3+ years of experience
retard-level is 0+ years of experience

I applied to a dishwashing position at a restaurant. These retards wanted a resume and a fucking 2 years worth of experience. DISHWASHING. Can't even. Same ride as you op. We rolled bad in life. I wish I could feel up kalindra.

Attached: 1566879658594.jpg (720x1280, 137K)

You're probably some dropout that thinks that just because I went to college I'm "so lucky"

IKTF I got rejected from working at Wendy's (all shifts, all positions) also from volunteering at humane society

Just lie and apply, those cunts can go fuck themselves. I'm a diahbitch and yesterday I got asked by the head chef if I wanted to become a cook, I'm moving up after only working in that restaurant for a week lol.

Positions you see like that already have illegal immigrants with H1B visas lined up for them. They put out the listing as a formality so they can pretend the person they're hiring to work for less than a homegrown citizen went through the correct channels.
You voted for this.

Attached: 1567037391072.jpg (555x759, 86K)

I cant. Also am I gay? Kalindra is so AHHH LOOOK. Happened to her. She probably has a dishwashing job or comfy desk job cos she is a girl now. Girls got everything so easy. They can even get jobs with no experience probably.

Attached: 9a179a4492d6c796bdc2ec4db1275e314ead411f84c9dc6cdde79a53c83e1b33.webm (514x1070, 716K)

You apply anyways, worst comes to worst you dont get it and just potentially wasted some HRfags time. Neoliberalism sure is great.
All the more reason to lie out your ass on resumes, there is no reason why you should ever feel loyalty or sympathy for any company out there. You need to have a cutthroat mercenary attitude towards them: their only purpose is to get you money for some period of time until they either let you off for a myriad of reasons or you abandon ship because you got a better job or cannot deal with the nonsense anymore.
This as well, it may depend on a state by state basis but a lot of companies just get some random H1B who will be borderline slave labor or some guy already in the company. They leave the position up so legally they dont look like they are discriminating.
>I cant
Why not?

>Entry-Level Job
Means entry-level at that company

>Requires 3+ years of experience
It means they don't want to waste too much time training your ass

Ultimately, if you don't know someone at the company, don't PLAN on getting a job there. You might get lucky, but you might also win the lotto and don't have to work at all.

If there's any benefit to university, it's this: the networking.
>Oh, you went to South West State A&M? Cool, me too, class of '02. Go Fighting Marmots! Anyway, I know a guy in my department that's got an opening coming up. Give me your resume, I'll pass it to him.

Those are just 'guidelines' to weed out unmotivated, unconfident incels. Just apply and in the interview talk about all your good points so they don't have a chance to bring up your experience.

Be enthusiastic

Attached: Hesitation is Defeat.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

>So what you're saying is you're unemployable unless you've had three internships by the time you graduate?
You're not unemployable. What it means is that no one KNOWS that you are employable.

>worst comes to worst you dont get it and just potentially wasted some HRfags time.
Trust me, the HR fag isn't even aware you applied.

Nowadays resumes are all scanned electronically and anyone who doesn't cut it is automatically rejected. That's why resume writing involves spamming the thing with as many keywords as possible. It's like SEO for a job.

I wish I could get construction job just shoveling shit or chopping wood all day. Dont know if those are even real jobs anymore. I been playing too much runescape

I did that, got an interview for a place processing insurance claims. I have a history in processing tax returns and thought I could play up my transferable skills. Nope, HR lady was a complete cunt and shut down as soon as she said "I see there is no claims experience on your resume... can you explain this?" Like bitch why did you call me in for a fucking interview then? I explained as best I could about my transferable skills and eagerness to go into claims and I could tell she had already written me off, got my rejection email 30 minutes after I left.

I know, it was just an assumption they somehow got that far. HR can barely function as it is, you expect them to go through various resumes? Its probably why they have so much emphasis on how it looks rather than what is on it. Retarded, but I suppose pretty par for the course for clown world.

>I see there is no claims experience on your resume... can you explain this?"
That was a test. You failed.

Answer questions like politicians do. Ignore questions that you don't like and give the answer to the question you wanted to be asked.

You would not have gotten the interview in the first place if you'd not been qualified for the job.

If you know taxes. How come my federal tax return for last 3 years haven't came in the mail? Did I do something wrong? I dont know how to call the IRS people

What would you have responded? I don't get what you think I was meant to do. She also mentioned the lack of claims experience a few more times other than that, she was really pissed about it. In my opinion she made a mistake filtering the resumes and I was never meant to be interviewed

>why do they do this?
They don't want honest people working for them.
Only the biggest liars will do.

Either that or people who have so little self confidence that with over 3 years of experience they still apply to the shittiest entry level jobs.

Are you talk about your refund or your W2? That sounds fucky, you need to get your ass to an H&R block or even a small tax preparer you can sit down with to figure it out. You will probably have to file some amendments to fix the clusterfuck of not doing it right for 3 years. But the good news is that 3 years is the window where you still might be able to collect some of your returns. 4 is too late. It shouldn't be a big deal this happens to people all the time they've seen more difficult clients

Firstly, remember you're dealing with a woman, so facts don't matter nearly as much as a confident tone. You have to sound eminently confident that this job is perfect for you and that you're more than happy to explain why. Sound comfortable and familiar, but confident. (Actually, use basically the same tone of voice you use when talking to any girl you're interested in.)

Emphasize your attention to detail and rigors of process. Emphasize your intellectual flexibility and your ability to approach problems from multiple angles. Shit like that. Don't ever mention taxes, she didn't want to hear that.
Mention "Process" and "Best practices" and shit like that.

Yea refund. I never got them from federal only the state one. I'll go to one of the HR blocks. I'll tell them I am goyim and my money never came. I can buy so many frozen pizzas with the tax returns

I would argue it's not entry level if it requires experience, and employers really need to stop saying these jobs are entry level.

>experience
Coursework can always be hand-waved away as experience if you're charming enough.

An entry-level job as a programmer that looks for coding experience?
>I've been coding in C++/Python/etc for the last four years getting my CS degree.

>it's not entry level if it requires experience,

If there's nothing below those (i.e. jobs with no experience needed) those are by definition the entry level jobs.
Sure, makes no sense logically, but that's how it is.

I, too, was rejected from even volunteering. Multiple local thrift stores didn't want me, an animal shelter didn't want me, a homeless shelter didn't want me. Only one place gave me the privelege to vacuum their office carpet and mop the bathroom floor once a week. How lucky, what an opportunity!

Attached: mengele.png (812x472, 253K)

Those digits
My god

Attached: 59B0DEFB-0D49-44DA-8CCB-E166CB6628F9.jpg (207x105, 13K)

entry level means low pay, now a days