Since when has this board become a normie hub seriously fuck off this is my happy place

Since when has this board become a normie hub seriously fuck off this is my happy place.

Attached: 1565635344273.jpg (400x267, 20K)

>folks
>ya'll
what do you hate southern people city boy
CITY BOYYYYYYYYYYYY

what's wrong with it's almost as if
does the fact that it uses uncertain language make it too feminine for your/the pic maker's tastes?

it's almost as if posts are usually right and provoking towards incels and that triggers retards

More like failed normies and foids

what are you even talking about?
.orginla

"it's almost as if" is one of the npc phrases in the OP pic

ITT: triggered normie brainlets

Yikes ya'll. As a white person, i literally can't even. Wow... just wow. Let that sink in.

YAAAASS QUEEN SLAY
fuck these captchas what happened to legacy? is it still in options because I can't find it

>let's unpack this
Have never heard that in my life other than people here complaining about it. What does it mean? Are you moving house or what?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GUYS HE ONLY POSTED A ONE WORD RESPONSE! SEE HOW COOL AND ABOVE IT ALL HE IS! YIKES OOF WEW LAD DAMN SON!
Get fucked, get fucked, get fucked. I hope you are destroyed. I want you to be raped, I hate you so much. Fuck you, with every fiber of my being fuck you. Stop posting like fucking girls on this fucking board. Stop responding with one word comments like "yikes" or "oof". This shit is fucking infuriating and it's been going on for way too fucking long.
"b-but I was just talking like a girl ironically"
Oh yeah, and I dressed your dad up in a wig and fucked him up the ass "ironically". Wow so funny am I right? What irony! Stop ruining this fucking server with this fucking yikes bullshit. Nobody is better for having read a single word comment just saying yikes. That bandwidth could have gone to something better, the net negative value of your comment is such that it is actively destroying the internet one bit at a time. Maybe those pixels that would have been used to say "yikes" on your screen could go to a more worthy cause, like posting in a Facebook group or some shit!
"yik-"
No stop right fucking there. I know you're going to comment back with "yikes". I know you just can't get enough of that retarded shit. I want you to know you're disappointing everybody right now with everything you say. Get fucked. Nobody comes here so they can see the word "yikes" unaccompanied by anything else. If that were the case, they could just get a marker and some paper and write "yikes" on their own time. Leave it by their computer maybe. Fuck you and your yikes.
"please, st-stop being mean to me"
Then fix your life. Fix how you comment. Maybe fix what sites you go to. Stop with this yikes crap that's just fucking irritating. Remember this: nobody wants, nobody likes, yikes yikes yikes

I think the "almost" is pretty unnecessary. "it's as if" sounds much better and tidier.

> 37% of the population of the US
> >50% of the population of black people

oops!
I agree. It's really annoying when people express disapproval but don't explain what they disapprove of and why they disapprove of it.

That was what I (not the user you're quoting, but the one that they're quoting) originally thought

They got rid of it a year ago I think.
I'm literally shaking rn.

Is this a copypasta? If not I give you 10 shekels fren!

Attached: 1565215999139s.jpg (83x125, 2K)

imagine unironically writing this

It means you're about to explain something, like how just because you have a vagina that doesn't mean you're a woman, or how it's better to prep the bull first before watching your wife get fucked by it. Just Reddit things.

Ikr
Normies coming here because of a pussy drought of 2 months thinking they know what loneliness means. Fucking wanna be robots.

Probably a funny guy

>tfw use wholesome a lot
I just like the word.

Nifty fren

Attached: image0-62-1.jpg (671x378, 33K)

Don't worry 8 chan's back when Jims talked to congress.