Ask a girl that's destroying her life in college to try and cope with the fact her own father pumped and dumped her and...

Ask a girl that's destroying her life in college to try and cope with the fact her own father pumped and dumped her and her brother is in and out of jail and uses his visitation to get off with you

>friends
>doesn't fill the void
>school
>doesn't fill the void
>work
>doesn't fill the void
>alcohol
>doesn't fill the void
>drugs
>doesn't fill the void
>sex
>doesn't fill the void
>degradation
>doesn't fill the void
>family
>doesn't fill the void

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Wah. Poor roastie. Life is so hard.

>father pumped and dumped her
lmao , you're a turbo roastie

god damn what the fuck

F

Would recommend stopping visitations tho

Attached: images - 2019-08-12T170657.887.jpg (480x360, 12K)

If people actually found out about what I've experienced I would probably be considered untouchable. They wouldn't want to even see that part of me.

Yeah I'm a freak

I try but my mom bullies me into it every time.

hey, whats your opinion on the ethics of eating meat and veganism?

are you a vegan?

Attached: factory-farming-3-1024.jpg (1024x768, 274K)

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you crave attention?

Attached: 1560898447_abffcc09d5be8f09481fb6f7002b1496.jpg (750x750, 59K)

>Yeah I'm a freak
You're the least worst person in that scenario

People really can look past that stuff if they love you.

>mom bullies me into it
Jesus Christ

Talk to a counsellor or a government worker, they'll direct you to legal help and housing assistance I'd imagine.

Quit being a beta. Ur mother bullying you.. drop all 3 of them and never speak to them again. As for the cope get some therapy

Your ma literally allows all this stuff to happen. Put her in her place and get out.

I'm not a vegan or anything. I don't really care about that stuff. I don't eat much meat though, completely unrelated to ethics.

Doesn't make me any less a part of it. Even if I'm the one being used I'm still a part of the mess.

I doubt it. I'm just an object at this point.

Do they do that sort of thing for adults? I thought if you were over 18 then it doesn't matter anymore. You have to figure everything out for yourself.

My dad already dropped me. My mother needs me and my brother will always be there because she is. How do I fight my way out of that?

She's still my mom. I don't even know if she realizes what my brother makes me do.

>mom
Doomer girls are never local

Might as well just die now

Dump your fucking family. Thanks for the nice image.

Nobody ever lives in this fucking country

Why care about some assholes?

I don't get what you mean

It's harder than that

It's all my mom. She isn't the best to me now but I can't leave her behind.

Unless you're in Birmingham that's the only place they say mom in England
But I went through a lot too. You will be ok

Your father actually had sex with you and then didn't call again?
Based man made his own pussy and then fucked it. Incredible.

You are you, you don't have to do everything as they say. I'm sure you're 18 or above, right?

This is for unoriginale

There's actually domestic violence shelters that deal with stuff like this. The only catch is getting contact with them.

Whats up with women with daddy issues always craving attention from random strangers? Why is it that they'll do anything for a small bit of attention

It's a defect they inherit from the father

Good Larp now fuck off back too reddit.

The gene pool favors normalcucks, so it sucks for the guys who don't fit the mould.

Attached: 1504057714163_capture~2.png (317x230, 142K)

He came home, gave us a bunch of money, took me out and we had a great time and I thought he was back. Then he told me he can't stay and I begged him. My mom's problems were worse than ever, my brother got put away again, and I didn't know what to do. So he told me to make it worth his while and showed me to the bedroom. Woke up the next morning and watched him pack his bags and leave.

Leaving my mom would be leaving her to die at this point

Do you mean England?

They probably don't help much really though. Just some plan b if you need it and a night's stay

Being seen and felt is existing

Dump your fucking family lol.

You're just complaining about this here because you don't have the willpower or strength of character to cut ties with the whore who gave birth to you and the blood relatives who see you as an object. You put up with your brother because you're too weak to make it stop. Your mom is an enabler. She probably gets off on this, idiot. Nine times out of ten the parents are in on it and masturbating to it.

The only way to "win" in situations like this is to go full psycho. Handcuff your brother to the bed after he rapes you, call 911 and get them to do a DNA test. Fuck your mother's brain up as much as you can. Be inventively cruel.

If you don't even have the desire to pursue freedom left, you'll stop being human.

>t. put up with that shit for 15 years until psychotic episode showed me I could scare the fuck out of everyone

>Leaving my mom would be leaving her to die at this point
So what? You don't owe your parents jack shit. They brought you in to this shit tier world and all you've done is suffer.

>he told me to make it worth his while and showed me to the bedroom. Woke up the next morning and watched him pack his bags and leave.
Well, next time make it worth his while you fat slut. I hope for your sake you remembered to fucking swallow.
Also tits or gtfo.
You are on Jow Forums. Never forget that and don't expect any fucking sympathy here.

>you're complaining because you have no willpower
I second that. My family used to do this to me because they were too pussy to confront my dad. It's all just stupid and cowardly.

white knights can fuck off too.

Hey, I know it probably will not help, but do not lose hope. You CAN still find someone to love, despite what happened to you (it is not your fault, remember that). I wish I could help you more, and I genuinely hope everything gets better for you.

Yes, that's why I said there are no doomer girls in England

It kinda sounds like you need to cut your entire family off, user. I hope things get better for you.

Maybe I'm already there though and there isn't any point. I don't even think about getting somewhere better I just think about waiting for tomorrow. I can't leave my mom behind. I'm not worth letting her try to make it without me.

My mom did a lot for me when I was little. She's the last person I have any love left for.

Oh okay why would that matter anyway

Everyone thinks that. It's that simple, huh

>doesn't even consider the possibility of having a romantic relationship outside of fucking Chad
typical roastie

Tits or gtfo let's fucking go

So it's like an emotional attachment to what life once was for you?

>why would that matter anyway
Because I was physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abused by my dad
Physically, verbally and emotionally abused by my mum and her bf

I probably don't even have the ability to hold a relationship together.

She's just too important. She slept with men to feed and clothe me. When we didn't have a place she used to stay up all night in the car so I could sleep because I was scared of what could happen. She used to go hungry for me all the time. Now it's like she's not even the same person but I know if I wasn't there for one night she would just overdose or drown in her own vomit when I know there's got to be something better for us eventually. Like she knew there was for me.

Sorry it's hard yeah

Bitch Tits or Gtfo what part of this do you not get? This isn't your personal blog.

Hook up with Probation Nigger.

Epic blog. Can i follow you on myspace?
Fuck off roastie.

>maybe I'm already there though

I know it's the most difficult thing in the world to do, but if you don't get out now it can still get much, much worse. Trust me.

I got out too late. If I sound cruel and sadistic it's because I've lost more, things you don't know you still have.

You "love" your mother because you don't have the choice not to love her. That's not love, it's just stockholm syndrome.

Get out before you kill someone or manage to die living dangerously.

Nice attention seeking post user, it did give me a boner at least.

Get away from the garbage, go to therapy, give it time. When shit's really bad you probably don't even have the emotional space to begin getting over shit.

It's not impossible, just really crazy hard.

>Being seen and felt is existing
there's more to it than that. have you tried ketamine therapy?

Ekhem for starters - let us behold your bosom.

Next - cut yourself out from yourself. You are dead inside, let that someone rot and get from the grave you've been for so long.
What you need is someone to accept you to caress and cherish you - find a beta orbiter to do that you will want to run away from him because you're probably already too scared for any comfort and any affection will trigger a flee response. You will become accustomed to that, although it will not fill the void at least it will patch it somewhat.

Your mother had done things for you. Had. Best you can do for her is to get out from this shithole of a life and be alive. She will forgive everything, if not then she is not a mother but a womb that spew you out. She will understand. Get that brother of yours out of your life be it incriminate him or cut him loose (former better).

You owe nobody. Nothing. Not your mother not your brother not anyone. You owe yourself.

Now to put a cherry on top have my attention and feast on it. I am broken myself, I haven't been abused as you have claimed to be, but I do understand the pain of void. It boils my blood that I could've been one to save you, to save myself. I would've given you all just because you are broken, for only a hollow can understand a hollow. I am almost sure you will not read this nor will you remember this.
However know this there is a guy sitting in a chair with tears in his eyes wishing only to hug you. To brush his hand in your hair trying to help you feel secure and happy, to fill your void.

Post tits, get out from this site, cut your brother and mother out.

Start meditation to block off emotions, get drugs for work not fun.

Attached: 1562150978099.jpg (352x550, 95K)

Where do you live, OP? You seem sweet and I want to hold your hand.

> pump and dump you own daughter

He is a psychopath, but god, this shitty story makes me hard.

Did you like it? Was he gentle?

>My mom did a lot for me when I was little. She's the last person I have any love left for.
Not saying you should abandon her, but you also shouldn't let her pressure you into doing stuff that is harmful to you. Same goes with how you wouldn't necessarily jump off a building just because someone tells you to. You can think for yourself. Be free.

>she's done so much
I see. It does seem difficult, doesn't it?

>tfw not even broken women want to date me

Attached: 480CCADC-A11C-484F-8033-C66BB87BD58A.png (629x767, 109K)

>If people actually found out about what I've experienced I would probably be considered untouchable. They wouldn't want to even see that part of me.
Actually the opposite. I'm really into broken girls and thus you wouldn't like me for that.

Move out, very simple solution. Also tell your mom you don't care about your brother. how does a mom bully? They're old and brittle you could probably kill her with one hit, what's the fear, how can she possibly be bullying you?

why should we give a fuck about some whore? you'd never give a fuck about any of our problems OP, but you expect us to ignore that and give you attention just because you have a vagina?
nah, fuck off.

So you won't do anything to stop it and will continue to take your brother's dick (because you enjoy it).
The next stop is probably getting a dog to knot you.

Show us your tits if you crave attention that bad

Show me your tinkledinker

I've never dinkered a tinkle in my life

Will you please be my qt broken gf that I will make see the joy of life again? So that I feel better about myself having done something truly good for once.

>she agrees
>both her dad and brother are bigger than you
>both fuck better
>she actually misses being abused and treat like a worthless flesh hole
>starts cheating
>dumps you
>greentexts about it on Jow Forums

Attached: 1541715036622.jpg (509x285, 51K)

I will make her respect herself.
Come on user, let me have my little fantasy

Why are fat Internet roasties the biggest compulsive liars? Not enough attention telling the true story of your mediocre first world problems in life?

Attached: FC5259F8-444F-4AF4-AB86-625C4F93D3AE.jpg (345x1024, 58K)

Hello user.
I just want to tell you that you are loved and more precious than gold. You were made in the image of God, the most perfect, loving, intelligent and just entity there is.
God sent His Word in the flesh to save us from sin.That was Jesus Christ. He lived as a human and died the death of sinners to pay our spiritual debt. He is the only thing that matters.
Money, work, family, friends... they don't mean anything compared to what Jesus Christ means. He is the only path to eternal life, He is the only one who wil love you unconditionally no matter who and what you are.

Stop living for the meaningless things of this world that will ultimately come to an end. Live for the promise of a neverlasting bliss in the arms of the one living God who created you in His image. Lots and lots and lots of love to you.