/drugfeel/

weekend edition
what are y'all on right now?

Attached: 1566855795614.png (957x891, 202K)

Too much Benadryl and had small seizures

Hungover from kratom. How long does it take for tolerance to build? And will the euphoria go away? Someone said it doesn't last even if you space out doses. How can I make it last?

>How can I make it last?
move to H bro

High as fuck on hash, will smoke some dmt later mby

Gonna take 900mg of dxm tonight, haven't done it for a while but should be fun.

>anyone getting scammed by lysergi? I ordered 50 tabs and its been past 30 days and never showed up.
my order from 3 months ago never arrived

Got my hands on some mdma that was purer than anything I ever had before. Did a 150mg bomb but it must have been a bit of an overdose considering the strength, gunna take an actual year away from the shit because I swear I literally felt some neurons burn out. The come up kicked 15 minutes in as opposed to the usual 30/45. Reached peak at about 20 minutes witch sustained for the next 4/5 hours. I had to get my drug expert friend to investigate it because I'd for real thought I'd just bombed actual crystal meth.

Good thing it wasn't... just 80% pure.

Attached: 1566008941396.png (800x784, 587K)

you might have taken something else, mdma always took around 45 minutes for me, i'v never had it hit sooner than that even on an empty stomach and confirmed potency. sounds odd that it would hit that fast and i'v taken 270 - 300mg single dose before and never felt neurons dying.

I'm too broke for H. Plus I don't feel like dying

Also what are good legal drugs? I know of Kratom and Phenibut. Salvia is illegal in my state. I like drugs but I'm always too worried about getting arrested.

Muscimol
Take 5 Gram of dried Amanita muscaria.

Some user. It may have been because I was walking around the house alot and sipping water before the initial come up but fuck knows. The whole experience was very md-like but amplified. My brain still aches 2 days later ffs.

Attached: 1564370808855.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Same user again.
Anyone here able to share what bombing crystal meth feels? Thank you in advance.

doug fir

Haven't done coke in a few weeks I'm having dreams about smoking crack, how bad did I fuck up myself?

when I've taken meth it was almost always orally and yeah, the effects usually started after about 15 minutes or so

just did 15+ grams of kratom
did i fuck up

depends, how much do you usually take?
I've done 15 grams several times before because for some reason my body is really insensitive to kratom

usually 5-7 gs
i did like 10 once

driving to my dealer to buy hash
getting absolutely paranoid when i do this

>do nearly a gram of 3mmc over the course of yesterday
>by the end it wasn't even making me feel good(rip serotonin)
>did 900mg between 1pm and 6pm
>up until 5am
>did some benzos to try and sleep
>resulted in me simpling being a retard for awhile until i passed out
>ordered mephedrone and was going to order a meth pipe to smoke dmt
interesting

Attached: 1494787343800.jpg (640x625, 43K)

which drug will make me have less appetite/lose weight?

Amphetamine of course my dood

maybe take it easy on the serotonergics if you ever want to feel happy again
your call
this. amphetamine and nicotine combo too

>maybe take it easy on the serotonergics
thats the plan, maybe not as much of a break as i should, but at least a month. the last couple hundred mg dose did absolutely fuck all

pills in my area are so fucking awful, it's not even md
you have the jaw clenching and stuff, but the smallest "euphoria"
what could it be? methylone?

I've heard that they're exit scamming since the long arm of the law is closing in on them

No idea, but the "ecstasy" in my area that I've tried twice were almost certainly meth in a pill
I've tried oral meth a few times and those pills felt 99% the same
If you feel stimulated, but no entactogenic effects, it's probably meth

Try some magnesium glyinate or citrate for the jaw clenching

>lsd still didn't arrive in the mail

Attached: cry.png (525x443, 228K)

I got one better
>MXE didn't arrive in the mail
Got my hopes up for nothing

Attached: 1566655363396.jpg (512x512, 41K)

makes sense desu. I'm kinda pissed though since I knew about lysergi for a long time but never tried ordering from there until a couple months ago, and then literally right after my order I started seeing people talking about them exit scamming and complaining about packages never arriving.

my family will be back after the weekend, so I won't be able to take it for quite some time, that's the worst part

Satan's got some patrician taste desu
There still not anyone making it?

Lots of people exit scamming lately, popos cracking down hard

Why do you americans order from lysergi all the time? Why not the other Canadian sites?

Not that I know of. I've been having lots of Satan trips lately

>all the time
literally never ordered RCs besides my failed lysergi order. I just kinda did it on a whim because I'd heard people talking about lysergi all the time
anyways I'm not that interested in RCs enough to look for a different site. especially since the darknet is more trustworthy than RC sites because of stuff like escrow

You got that right, DNM reimbursed me for my MXE not arriving in the mail

Fuck cops in the most original manner possible

Attached: 68682407_10214227389295619_166535308202999808_n.jpg (620x960, 93K)

>buy k in the mail
>letter and stealth turns up with no drugs
>talk to guy
>sends me free reship next day
I LOVE THEPOSTMAN

Popping xanax, kpins, some of my moms pain pills and drinking wine.

enjoy your coma user

i just blackout and don't really remember shit. probably call my ex.

Taking other people's prescriptions is a pretty shitty thing to do unless they're okay with it
I cringe back to when I was a teenage stealing my parent's meds and wished I hadn't of

It's a cheap drug as long as you don't develop tolerance and addiction. And to avoid overdose, just don't take too much like some retard. Although, alot of H out there isn't legit. That's the biggest risk

cannabis
i've been enjoying the paranoia thus far, and also festering in the void of reflection and suffering

she's cool with it. hell, she bought me my tattoos when i was fucked up on 'em.

talk to me, tell me what your subconcious stream is saying

dont think just post.

must be nice to get it for 20USD a fuckin gram, shit is 3-4x the price in NA

I mix retarded amounts of benzos and booze all the time and the only real bad things that happen are the stupid shit I do in my blackout
I'm sick of drug newbies thinking downers are inherently deadly to mix

calm down bro it was just a joke
if I actually thought he was in danger I would've given him advice to try and help save his life, not just say "enjoy ur coma hehe!"

Holy fuck it's so bloated and disgusting what the fuck are we going to do. We must suffer with it forever.

>take a bit of etizolam to calm the cathinone hangover
anythign else i can do? work in a few hours

also just mixing booze and benzos is nowhere near as dangerous as mixing them with opioids, which I'm pretty sure is what he meant by prescription pain pills. yes, all booze and benzos do is make you black out but if you add some opioids into the mix you have a high risk of overdosing and dying

I didn't feel stimulated, it was really subtle, I just wanted to sleep though

don't get my next prescription until the 4th of Sept. really craving for my monthly dose of ritalin and klonopin.

>not having a stockpile at all times

The trick is to take breaks on your prescription, but still having them filled every 30 days. I've got at least 2 months of Adderall and 1 month of Valium stockpilled for a rainy day and I'm about to get a refill of both in a week

Attached: neet-rx.jpg (409x409, 135K)

that pepe speaks to me in ways most do not.

this but also with illegal drugs

Weed and caffeine. Normie tier, but whatever. It's relaxing

smoking a joint of blue moon its a weed strand

kratom and coffee
the tolerance reduction dxm has for kratom (seemingly) is really nice but fuck i hate dxm

i've been smoking cigs for 3 weeks and i already feel shortness of breath like crazy

i think it gets somewhat worse though whenever i drink coffee. can't tell if its GERD or i literally got some fucked up lung problems from smoking cigarettes for a few weeks (less than 5 a day)

I think its just when you smoke them on and off it's easier to tell when you're having trouble breathing than those people who smoke them for years. i have the same thing, dont have gerd, the breathing problem goes away a couple days after you stop

Sadly I am at work with no amphetamine, my guy did not have any

Thanks fren but psychidelics aren't my thing, know of any other legal highs that aren't DMX or shit like that?

>doing mdma alone

wew what a waste

My LSD experience opened me up to the fact that I had been emotionally tortured by someone who I had intense feelings for. When I had the experience itself though I was so unbelievably afraid and terrified that I didn't know what any of it meant. As insane as this sounds I was so absolutly spooked to the very core of my being by the experience that I was taking it literally. It made me extremely paranoid of those close to me, fearful of what I saw was actually a demon that was going to consume me at any given moment and fill me with agony. I have never felt such unbridled dread and horror.

This went on for almost a full year but literally not just an hour ago I FINALLY was able to figure out what it means to me on a personal level instead of an actual explanation of the world around me. I was just so scared by what I uncovered, saw and felt that it caused my mind to run in what felt like every direction simultaneously.

It has been a long and horrific journey. I am sorry if this doesn't make sense in some parts as I am very tired.

slap your guy upside the head.

sounds crazy cozy my man. Hope you had a good night.

Took some shrooms now I am sort of anxious and don't want to leave the house.

Attached: llgvz9oh91j31.jpg (576x768, 116K)

Have a dirty wank

DPH, benzedrex(i think)
and also RCs are usually legal too but they are sold as "not for human consumption"

About 7 beer beers in the basement after mowing the lawn and taking the dogs for a walk.

Uh does that count?

Throw on some chill music to fix your vibe, personally I really like the doors when I'm on mushies.
Alternatively if your tripping to hard just have a drink.

Attached: 9vIvmDD.jpg (720x960, 51K)

to add to that post

>tfw 2g of super pure crystals from DNM
>zero come up
>magically floating into the highest, clearest roll ever
>magical come down
>slowly tapers off and you're left with a nice glow
>albiet exhausted as fuck from all the dancing

only did 140mg once with my friends and then never did it again. no one to do it with now feels bad man

I had a Monster Zero and now my head hurts.

Attached: 1463959598364 - Copy.png (311x298, 59K)

Just weed and alcohol right now, the old friends.

I'm gonna try and break through on DMT tomorrow, or next weekend. Depends on if I can find butane.

you're very cute

bloxxx

>friends spend all summer hyping up a trip to some guys beach house to trip on shrooms for a weekend
>drive 3 hours back to my hometown so we can start "planning" for next weekend
>now they just want to camp on the side of the road and drink/smoke

How do i politely tell my friends to fuck off

Attached: 1561766254034.png (512x512, 351K)

THIS FUCKING CRACK IS SO FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE fuck it is absolute cut to fuck what the fuck man and this brown is crap too the fucking cunts what the fuck even is this, night fucking ruined

Just do more of it but be carefull

Well I've got none left now. Had half a gram and didn't get a single bellringer

isn't crack easy as fuck to make? just get none shit coke

I tried to make it before and it came out terrible, I prefer to buy crack

man i just love how hash fucks me up so much

Attached: 1567266633354.png (657x527, 251K)

if mdma feels great, shoot meth must be god tier right?

Stop smoking that shit you fucking nigger

DXM is the active ingredient in cough medicine, if you take a whole bottle of robitussin pills you will feel nice and cozy within an hour

3 months worth of prescription medicine stocked up? nice. I don't have the discipline to refrain myself for that long. this month I used most of my ritalin sooner than expected by going on 24 hour long jerk off sessions, more than once. the only thing I stockpile are SSRI's (citalopram) because I don't take them. have like 3 months worth of it.

my mom recently started going to the psych for meds, and I plan on asking her for her kpins if she doesn't take them.

energy drinks and coffee it is for the next 3 days.

Fuck you I do what I want because I'm not a fucking pussy doing shitty dxm and phenibut like the kids in this thread who are constantly asking how the darknet works. You're all casuals

Just meth atm, also taking rips of dmt occasionally. Is it true that dmt trips allow for you to sleep less without consequences??

I've got a bunch of new rare psychs that I'm kinda scared of. Should I try one out? I have the next 2 days off, so the longer duration shouldn't be an issue.. My options are DOB, DOI, TMA2, and 2C-C.

what do i buy for less than 18 dollars?

on 4 strong hits of acid, don't no whats up from up and down from down but all I know I have been a bunch of people tonight

Did anybody on here remember that stuff that was legal for a short while maybe 6 years ago it was called Spice? I think it was synthetic marijuana, anybody on here smoke that stuff? Anybody on here hear anything about spice and synthetic marijuana? I knew somebody who told me her friend went insane after smoking some of that stuff.

do you tell your shrinks about the drug abuse?

Based. Fuck all these kids who act like they're so smart for doing "safe" drugs

the shrinks would be asking for the shit I have

What other otc drugs besides pic related will get me fucked up?

Attached: benadryl chad.jpg (2518x1024, 804K)