We all know how male racelets feel

but how do women feel about not having pic related's features?
are any of you racist and hate your muttiness?

youtu.be/KvtT3UyhibQ

Attached: 0546540654064064060.jpg (2048x1151, 345K)

Those features are out of style.
Today you want dark hair, an olive complexion, heavy eyebrows and a huge ass.

Ask again when being a willowy blonde comes back into fashion.

Well I am a LITTLE racist but it doesn't bother me, my boyfriend has blonde hair and blue eyes, wants to have children one day and does not care either.

>fashion
instaniggers arent fashion.
willow-y blonde girls will always be top tier

Just drink your tap water and accept your ebony goddesses

Attached: GettyImages-1147442379.jpg (644x429, 46K)

You mean alien, that bitch is disgusting as are most nigs

at least post a qt tranny if you have to find one

This pretty much. The mutt look has come to be the most desired look among young people. Sales of black hair dye, fake tan and lip fillers have skyrocketed. Everyone is trying to look mixed. Skinny blonde white girls went out with Paris Hiltons fame.

Those women are often cast aside and regarded as whores though.

>Those women are often cast aside and regarded as whores though

By incels maybe. But not by Chad. And thats the most important thing.

An attractive mixed girl would get a million times less likes on tinder or any dating app than the girl in the OP. You don't believe me? Make an account and test it

Kinda crappy. I'm half white and can pass as white with a bit of tactical eyeliner but I'll never be able to identify that way. I don't know it's a hard feel to explain.

Chad wouldn't marry someone like that.

Those whores are also making the most money and get over millions of guys jerking of to their pics.

Delusion
You think that boring plain Jane would do better than this Hispanic cumslut?

Attached: 56874568_359793008215520_8551588446634865912_n.jpg (1080x1350, 115K)

Except Chad's ARE marrying those girls. And divorcing them after.

>tfw petite tan dark eyed brunette
>tfw only attracted to tall skinny blond haired blue eyed white guys
>tfw tall Aryan looking guys dig me
>tfw people always say we look nice together because of the contrast

Feels good man.

Gigachads dont marry anyone lmao.

El goblino de culo gordo de las Americas senhores

>tactical eyeliner

Attached: 1555827997007.png (510x332, 66K)

You will never have children
You will never have a period
Your ax wound where your penis was will never be a vagina.

Trannies like you need to join the 42% asap.

What's wrong user? I don't think it's unusual.

>we all know how male racelets feel
what male racelets feels?

How do you look a different ethnicity with eyeliner?

It just makes my eyes look a little wider. It's not like I have a monolid or something but my eye shape kinda gives away I'm not entirely white. Eyeshadow on the outer third works really well but kinda makes you look like a hooker if you overdo it so I don't. I feel bad for guys to be honest, makeup is good if you're insecure and stuff.

Theres a whole world of girl problems I know nothing about.

The ass thing is incredibly dysgenic and r-selected. It's a sign of our times. We're reverting to third worldism.

This is what truly makes the white roastoid seethe.

Attached: 1468703835618.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

doesn't really explain how you look a different ethnicity tho

yea i wish i was white or atleast fit the latina stereotypes of thin with huge ass, tits, and lips, nice tan skin, smooth straight dark hair. i hate looking like a goblina bc no white guy irl ever notices me

>Today you want dark hair, an olive complexion, heavy eyebrows and a huge ass.
a man of taste I see

Attached: ebonay.webm (406x720, 621K)

She is swede though. They have the biggest whores and most effeminate men.
The Med race is the true masterrace.

Attached: gKVnvpNJTDh9vk8BggnZ33DA.jpg (700x1050, 122K)

Not a tranny. Stop spamming but keep seething.

What do you look like then goblina user? Have you tried wearing makeup?

Eh it's not so bad. There's a lot of options and stuff which is nice.
Well eye shape is usually a pretty good indicator of ethnicity and I'm otherwise fairly white looking so I guess that's the point I was getting at. Most people just assume I'm white anyway but you can tell there's a bit of hesitation ya know. I don't really mind it but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a bit insecure.

Are you attracted to snow people?

By that I mean moreso than other races/ethnos.

>Those features are out of style.
this

Attached: 1549374830548.webm (640x360, 2M)

be my petite tan dark eyed brunette gf

Like white people? Sure I mean they're the only people I'm really around though.

So if you're half white, what is your other half?

short, fat, curly hair, beady eyes, huge nose

sorry forgot the second question. i have tried but i suck ass. the only thing i can do is eyeliner and mascara

Korean. Not sure if that's wholly true though because I have green eyes and I didn't that would work genetically speaking.

>ginger
>pale
>blue eyes
>no freckles
>naturally striaght hair,

yup.. im pretty happy.

this is the end result of interracial relationships. kids with no identity. sucks to be you you're spawned fro fetishism

MADE FOR BLACK COCK
COME GET

You already dominate 90% of the planets women in that case, I would not bother trying to look more white with the eyeliner.

>ginger
>blue eyes
An incredibly rare combination actually.

so rare the the gene for it will be dead in 3 generations time

>ginger without freckles
????????

Attached: D9BF6A1B-355B-494D-91F9-9C6DDF80025F.jpg (576x600, 70K)

It isn't the worst thing in the world. It's just a bit weird.
>You already dominate 90% of the planets women in that case
Eh I doubt it. Sure people are curious about my heritage but I think that's different to being better or whatever.
>I would not bother trying to look more white with the eyeliner.
I think it just looks prettier to be honest.

do ethnic minority fembots ever get jealous of white girls?

Attached: 1565969701144.jpg (1280x960, 197K)

wow a green eyed chink. post chinky eyes

No because I'l get most of my face in it. My eyes aren't "chinky" either I don't have a monolid.

>The ass thing is incredibly dysgenic and r-selected. It's a sign of our times. We're reverting to third worldism.
True, but it's important to recognize it instead of burying your head in the sand.
The first step to solving any problem is to acknowledge the existence of the problem.

>I think it just looks prettier to be honest.
This.
Women don't have to go overboard with makeup but a little powder evens out the complexion and a little eyeliner and mascara makes the eyes look bigger and brighter.

1% of Indian male population is going to be roughly 6.7 million poojeets. That's probably a great deal of their "millions of clicks."

This. Male streetshitters are so desperate for females they will actually call random phone numbers in the hopes that a woman answers. If one does, they will start calling them over and over again with the streetshitter mating call
>Hey baby you are so beautiful I fuck you come to Bangladesh I receive you baby marry me

Are there more girls like you? I just moved to a fairly heavily Latino area and I'm a fairly tall blue/green eyes and just want a brown qt.

>green eyed white passing hapa
gib

Fuck I need a brown fembot to pound

Based. I need a brown fembot to colonise.

Are green eyes really that great? I always wanted blue ones instead. Thanks though.

yeah best eye colour imo

Black women have it rough. They have to be the least desirable people on earth. We should welcome them on here. They're more robot than us.

Attached: t04zb61z1oj31.jpg (576x768, 98K)

Ew wtf no. That was the 80s, now it's ALL ABOUT pic related

I am a fucking
>mutt
>yuropor
>manlet
Fucking kill me lads. I hate being poor so fucking much too.

you forgot to attach an image silly guy

You've not been on Instagram, ever.

Also, the 80s were about fake tits and big, blonde, teased-out hair. If you're not in your late 30s at the youngest, you have no business talking about the based 80s.

Jews turn me on for some weird reason

Attached: not a conspiracy.png (1354x854, 658K)

I just want to hatefuck one desu

same bro
Originario

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1003x878, 688K)

i dont care about my race and i hate every racebaiting faggot be it niggers or wypipo
youre probably just feeling insecure

Attached: 1560607743597.jpg (640x600, 61K)

just crop a picture of yourself you faggot it doesn't even need to be new

Asian women are now the most desired race.

being an asian male is hell on earth, we don't get affirmative action and welfare state support.

My favorite part about being white is watching shitskins try to wear blue eye contacts that make them look like draugrs and dye their hair Ronald McDonald red. Must suck having the mud throughout your entire bloodline.

Okay fine. I don't understand why it's so important though.

Attached: Eyepicthing.jpg (220x133, 22K)

Qt eye
I would date you

Are you tall and Aryan looking user?

Wanna be my hapa GF (no BPD though, please)? I'm 100% white, tall, with blue eyes and all that so we could improve your lineage further.

White
Blue eyes
Blondish hair
And I'm 6'3

i guess i can almost see what you mean with the eye liner. still though you have cute eyes

Sounds hot desu. Do you have discord?

Are you even on my continent?

cute and pretty eyes

Thanks user.
Eh I don't know. Meeting people from here is kinda iffy.
Yeah I was kinda hoping that image would make my point a bit clearer. It's like I said I don't really mind my eyes but I feel a bit better with a little eye liner. I think we all have our insecurities and I suppose that's mine.

how do yellow fever threads make you feel

>Eh I don't know. Meeting people from here is kinda iffy.
We're robots so it happens online. There's no harm in trying.

Thanks user
I don't really pay attention to them but I'm not sure. I'm not really offended by them like some people are but I don't think I'd say I'm flattered or whatever. I mean how do you feel (assuming you're white) when non-white girls say they really like white guys? I'd imagine it's similar.

>I mean how do you feel (assuming you're white) when non-white girls say they really like white guys?
Hot and aroused
But guys don't generally feel like we are desirable at all unless we're megachad so it's probably different

>I mean how do you feel (assuming you're white) when non-white girls say they really like white guys?
flattered and validated

giv right now

Attached: 1536960923014.jpg (645x773, 30K)

>I mean how do you feel (assuming you're white) when non-white girls say they really like white guys? I'd imagine it's similar.
It's different since whites are universally desired by all races so you just assume it to be the norm.

But doesn't it bother you that it isn't specific to you? It's just one characteristic you share with so many people that for some reason or other they find attractive. I don't know it's strange.
Really?

Not really. It just simplifies my options.

Attached: 1536869581429.jpg (594x411, 68K)

>But doesn't it bother you that it isn't specific to you?
no. i dont get any specific compliments anyway since im ugly

>tfw a hapa has lighter eyes than me
i'm white why the fuck do i have shitskin eyes when she doesnt

All the time, my sister got bullied a lot because of her straight hair.

i have poo brown eyes as well user. brown eyes are strong, u have melinated nerves