How do random women react when you catch their eye contact in the street?

How do random women react when you catch their eye contact in the street?
>If i catch eye contact with random 15-20 yo old girl in the street, they sometimes would keep looking me in the eyes
>if its woman +20-30 yo old, the age im attracted the most, they will avoid my eye contact 100% of the time.
Im 27, does that means im ugly if they dont even want to look at me for a second?
I mean thats how first impression works, first impression is 100% only looks, if i would be good looking to them, they would probably look me in the eyes or even smile to show signs of interest. Also im 6'3'', 170lbs, white, decent face and bone structure i think.
Any way, how does girls reach when you catch their eye contact in street and how you look like?

Attached: asdasd.jpg (600x319, 53K)

OP here.
anyone is even here?

You look at 15 year Olds?
.or.ginal

I look straight ahead no matter what. Never make eye contact with anyone much less women.

Older women usually know that eye contact might be seen as an invitation to talk. Younger girls dont know better and usually havent had bad experiences with men yet.

>6" taller than me
>same weight
I'm already a skinny fuck, imagine actually being a lanklet lmao
That's why older women don't look at you, they want actual man sized men, the height isn't enough like it is for teenagers who are intimidated by guys who aren't shaped like someone from a boy band

i dont, i just see if someone is looking at me when they literally infront of me.
ye, then why so many older women cheat on their husbands with young skinny boys?

How many older women have you had cheat on their husbands with you?
If its 0, and they also don't look at you on the street, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're talking out of your ass

none, but i had oportunities with some +40

"had oportunities"
Oh like where you convince yourself she was totally into you a few hours after the conversation is over, sure

no, it was at point where they literally were hitting on me, asking to come to their place. Most of them were co workers.

If that were true and they were attractive, why didn't you?
Because they were disgusting used goods and/or hamplanets who would hit on anything?

they wasnt that hot really, but they were from nice families, had husband and kids and all that shit.

Literally anytime I have caught someone looking at me, she turned away instantly.

how do you look like?
originalasd

Idk. I've always thought I looked normal, but I guess I'm just kinda off-putting. It must be my expression or something, cause I was rated a consistent 7 on //soc/ by like 10 people.

show picture.
originalasdd

No faggot, it's against the rules.
I know everyone has different standards but /soc/ is normally pretty harsh, but the lowest I got was one 6, then a bunch of 7s, then the non-rates like "mirin jawline" and "very handsome."
I even looked at the others that mass-raters would rate as 7s, and they were legitimately good looking.
So idk why I'm still a virgin and why women instantly avert eye-contact.

Bump
Original gkzdghkvzhj

Pic related is how females react to seeing me under any circumstance

Attached: 1501719534072.jpg (1300x997, 174K)

My parents used to tell me to be careful when out at night, what they didnt know is it was everyone else who needed to watch out for me.

They usually just smile and go about their day. I'm 5'7 with pretty good facial features, not sure if that's relevant though.

they avert their eyes

Thats because girls at younger age are unexpirienced and they are testing their attractiveness and learning how to get in contact with men
It's not about you, it's about how girls work. Mature women and older girls expect action, they're over that Kitty cat phase.
T. Girl

they pretty much never give me a reaction, which means im just invisible to them

I'm a skellington innocuous fella ( i'm 21, 5'10, 130 lbs ) and girls of any age keep eye contact with me.
I just smile at them and they smile back, that's all. I heard that as long as you inspire a positive vibe in the first impression that that's all that matters, so that's generally my aim.

Attached: 1560419060498.jpg (1189x1422, 165K)

They look away, which is pretty much what any sane person would so. I sometimes catch girls looking my way. I might actually be attractive but it doesn't matter cause I'm too much of a sperg to connect with anyone