Nuzlocke

its been a while but i felt like playing some nuzlocke today and thought id post along again. rules are
>can only catch one pokemon from each route; the first one i run into
>if the first pokemon is something i already have i'll go for the next encounter to avoid a team full of pidgies
>will nickname all pokemon
>if a pokemon faints they are dead and i will put them into a graveyard pc box
>if i run into a shiny i'll catch it and use it even if it's not the first mon of the route
ill be ditching the starter pokemon as soon as i catch a wild one because the game is easy enough as it is without relying on the starters

Attached: Untitled.png (1428x492, 24K)

first pokemon! taking nicknames for pidgey off route one

Attached: Untitled.png (1412x550, 32K)

You should name it Harvey

name your next pokemon Oscar

thanks for the name! here's harvey. also in the future if noone gives me a nickname in 5 minutes or so ill just be giving them names and moving on. ill also try not to grind too much
sorry user but im going to just name each mon the first reply the post gets or itll just be a backlog of names. hopefully you can grab the next one

Attached: Untitled.png (1452x576, 41K)

got a lucky mankey first encounter on that route west of viridian! always liked mankey a lot and the variety he brought to the early game. taking name suggestions!

Attached: Untitled.png (1446x574, 41K)

Name it Oscar
oriooiroir

thanks user! glad you were able to get your name in hrere's oscar for you

Attached: Untitled.png (1446x564, 38K)

Thankyou!
oirorriooror

ran into this female ratata right before viridian woods, taking names again!

Attached: Untitled.png (730x570, 16K)

Name it Fabian user. Good luck!

name it tight puss

thank you! here's fabian. also
>guts
>ups attack if suffering
guess my attack is always up
sorry user maybe next one!

Attached: Untitled.png (1472x558, 53K)

>Ups ATTACK if suffering.

Attached: hopeful.png (645x773, 39K)

here's a weedle from virdidian forest! taking names

Attached: Untitled.png (1426x558, 28K)

Call it TrapDick

here's trap dick user

Attached: Untitled.png (1458x564, 47K)

name it jschlatt

Because it looks like a cocknballs?

running through the viridian forest was a breeze thanks to harvey. his gust one shot pretty much everyone. now im going to level up oscar a little so he can take on brock

Attached: Untitled.png (1438x542, 32K)

Pokemon is one of the worst games ever, you're crazy to want to play this shit in an even grindier way.
It was only a commercial success because of the cartoon and, in a much lesser degree, for the novelty to a niche of rpg players. It wouldn't survive past the third installment without the cartoon, unless they vastly changed it from what it ended up being.

Attached: pokémon game.jpg (480x360, 25K)

ho shit brock was a close call. oscar became level 11 fighting the trainer in brocks gym and got karate chop and i thought thatd be more than enough. he wiped out geodude without any issue but onyx almost killed him i had a small heart attack watching his health bar go down so low. thankfully he was safe and here's a look at the team now. fabian and trapdick are low leveled but ill try to get them up soon

Attached: Untitled.png (1458x1116, 65K)

FUCK trapdick died to a random crit from a wild rat. RIP our first casualty..
its not a perfect game by any means but i have nothing to do today and felt like replaying a childhood favorite

Attached: Untitled.png (1458x556, 41K)

R.I.P. TRAPDICK

You're neat, user

here's a female spearow from the east of pewter. taking names!
rip
thanks user you too

Attached: Untitled.png (742x568, 19K)

TRAPDICK2

Name it magicians red

here you go bud, stronger and faster than ever
sorry better luck next time! there arnt that many character spaces for names so if i get a longer one like yours ill either ask you to change it or ill switch it up to something similar like magis red

Attached: Untitled.png (1452x554, 35K)

ofc the first encounter we have in the cave is a zubat, taking names!

Attached: Untitled.png (1450x546, 38K)

Call it zoomer

thanks, here's our bashful zoomer!

Attached: Untitled.png (1468x570, 62K)

nearing the end of the cave and our first evolution! congrats to harvey

Attached: Untitled.png (1448x564, 28K)

trapdick2 ran into some trouble while trying to catch this ekans bt thankfully i have an antidote to give her so we can make our way to the pokemon center. taking names for ekans!

Attached: Untitled.png (1448x570, 37K)

Snorke

thanks! here's our timid little snorke

Attached: Untitled.png (1412x540, 36K)

relied on our heavy hitters for the first real rival fight and it wanst a problem at all. hoping to catch some more diverse types soon

Attached: Untitled.png (1458x1080, 76K)

my wish was granted! ran into this oddish north of cerulean city. im glad we didnt run into an abra as our first encounter i hate levling him to kadabra and it sucks not being able to unlock the alakazam evolution without trading

Attached: Untitled.png (1448x568, 38K)

>graveyard pc box
Do you not know how to fucking release them

decided to just name it pot!
i do but i like having the record of those who died during the run

Attached: Untitled.png (740x568, 25K)

its so wierd how i never thought bill accidentally turning himself into a pokemon was odd as a kid. about to head to misty's gym soon and take on her starmie, the first real challenge of the game

Attached: Untitled.png (1440x570, 34K)

misty was a joke thanks to pot. poisonpowder and absorb just wiped her out. pot also evolved!

Attached: Untitled.png (2180x1080, 125K)

ran into meowth north of vemillion city! id like to change her out for fabian since i like cats but im willing to see what anyone else wants. taking names!

Attached: Untitled.png (722x568, 18K)

Jim, if that is original enough

ah sorry ended up naming her looger. i thoguht people were done so i was about to wrap up the thread but i can keep going for now