Genetic diseases - if you dont have any, you are a normalfag

You dont know what suffering is if you dont have any major genetic condition.

>Tfw 27 and cant gain weight above 48 kilograms since middle school
>Tfw weird ribcage
>Tfw pectus excavatum

Literally, if you dont have any genetic disease, you are able to live life on normal difficulty.
You dont even have the slightest idea what being genetically fucked up does to your life.
THIS is what makes it a nightmare, and not not having chads chin.

Attached: IMG_20190831_161126.jpg (1080x1317, 274K)

>tfw migraines at least once a week
>tfw gilberts syndrome

Is being ugly a genetic disease?

I have 4 autoimmune diseases and like op I cant gain weight

no but your retardation might be, mental impairment and learning difficulties are often genetic

Kinda true OP I was born with one hand (right) and always get weird looks from girls. I have never had a gf and being insecure with being ugly and shy is not helping. I have consumed the black pill not because I'm angry at women for not wanting me (which is completely understandable) but because I don't want my children to go through with what I had to go through, I'm not going to take that chance with having kid(s) and them having bad genes. I don't want anyone to go through with what I and many many others have to.
(Pic unrelated, just my arm)

Attached: IMG_20190829_000515_8.jpg (1440x2560, 1.48M)

Will you get a cool cybernetic Deus Ex style arm once they become available?

I have paranoid shizophrenia and FAS my mother drank durning pregnancy so i my skull grew abnormally so my brain developed differently, i have too much activity in my prefrontal cortex and the rest of my brain is less developed

despite that i'm not a drooling retard i have normal intelligence but i do have ticks, psychosis and other issues, there might be other physcical abnormalities that i'm not yet aware of

i did lot's of stuff growing up that i now relialize is because of my brain developing differently, sometimes i have this intense anger because i could've had a normal life, college, gf, a carreer, i could've been somebody but my mother ruined that for me.

my abdomen looks literally like pic realted since I'm 12, although my BMI never exceeded 19, is this a genetic disease?

Attached: ayy.jpg (150x561, 28K)

Are you very tall with it? Do you have a long chin and face? You might have Marfans. Akhenaten had a similar distribution of body fat and is believed to have Marfans.

probably ur gut man, ur eating something ur allergic to everyday or every week

>Schizophrenia runs in the family
>Depression is genetic
>ADHD in most of my mother's side of the family
>Eczema in mother's side
>Bound to develop migraines, arthritis, heart problems, and more
>Already developing arthritis in hands, wrists, elbows, knees, toes, and spine

Yeah I'm genetically fucked both mentally and physically

either u have potruding ribs or like i said above its something in ur stomach and ur eating soemthing bad.

i used 2 have alittle like that and i found out my body had hard time breaking down eggs, also cut out soda and dont eat so much carbs itll disappear in a month

I'm 19 and weight 45kg at 170 cm, haven't stopped me from having a girlfriend

>Are you very tall with it?
No, I'm just 5cm above my country's average male height
>Do you have a long chin and face?
Yes, I also have long, thin fingers and unusual stretch marks. But apart from that no other known symptoms of Marfans

you could play some fucked up monster in a horror movie

I'm a 56% mutt thanks for my dad fucking a nigger

Pic looks like an scp

Pectus excavatum here, getting nuss surgery in a few months, im so fucking scared fuck fuck fuck

Attached: a.jpg (500x738, 47K)

Dude, as a medfag, NO ONE gives weird looks to someone without an arm. It's something unusual to meet a person without an arm and people are gonna be shocked, most of the people are sensitive to blood and anatomical stuff but that's not because they thing something bad about you. When I was 17 my dad and I had a car crash and I broke parts of my legs, I've been on a wheelchair for 3 months before using crutches and starting rehabilitation.
When I was on the wheelchair, OBVIOUSLY there will be more people looking at you...why you feel like this?

If you have such little self-esteem QUIT internet and go visit A SERIOUS PSYCHIATRIST, someone accredited a lot. But quit, bullshit such as the black pilled etc etc. They're gonna brainwash you if you are so sensitive about what makes you insecure

Good luck, listen to me

If it's true, I'm sorry user.
What do you suffer from? Post an actual photo of your deformed part, instead of google image

I know no one give weird looks but ive always thought that when I was a kid up till today. I'm just very insecure but hopefully I will get help from psychiatrist soon.

It's okay, i'll feed you and love you user

Attached: 7BA439B0-7675-4B76-8491-16BDA982AFA6.png (299x421, 118K)

Flat feet. Can't do any job where you have to be on your feet

I got nothing else. It's funny how something small and simple fucks everything up. Constant 2/10 pain

If you have white skin, you're a normalfag.

gtfo shitskin

Stop making excuses for yourself and go get some pussy.

>but ive always thought that when I was a kid up till today
That's the problem that a therapist will fix! You have no reason, other than self-loathing to think that! Normal people do not think the way you think they think, you have a distorted paradigm of human interactions

>I will get help from psychiatrist soon
Hope you do it. I'll tell you a "joke":
"How many therapists does it take to change a broken bulb?"
"Just one, but the bulb must want to be changed"
If you're going to see a therapist (and I hope you do!) you have to be open with him like you would be open talking about ANYTHING here in Jow Forums: no stigma and no fear; at the end of the day to a professional you're a patient, they don't judge you in any way.
Go visit a psychiatrist and tell him/her about EVERYTHING, even that your conditioned by reading "blackpill" etc etc and give him an explanation on how you see the world. If it comes to feel better you have to do everything in order to be helped, even saying what other people would think are delusional (such as, no offense, the black pill)
I have heard many many anons complaining about the therapist, but I could bet my balls that they not nearly as half open as they're on Jow Forums talking about what makes them suffering
If you think you're addicted to the internet (if you spend a lot of time daily and you have no social interactions, then you basically are addicted to the internet) talk to him/her about this and quit it for a while

You also have this weird concept that your hypothetical son/daughter will suffer what you've been through, but that's just completely wrong. Kinda obvious you don't know how genetic works, my user

good luck, listen to a medfag instead of "black-pilled" incels

Op is dumb don't have to have gentic disorder to be fucked
>be me
>have intense pain all over my body all day long of week on end
>age of 13 nearly go blind because parent gentics suck ass

Sounds, as though you're suffering from Marphan syndrome; I have it, too.

t. 5'8, 55 kg

Just gain weight faggot

have you tried telling women you lost the arm doing extreme sports such as dirtbike stunts or something?

If you can't do [pic related], then chances are, you're a Normie.

Attached: 1546546546546.png (800x1610, 64K)

Hemifacial microsomia, has literally defined me whole life.

Fucking
genius

By the way, I've known a dude without a part of the leg and he was making jokes about his handicap, when you talk to a girl make joke about your condition, it helps play down the situation with others.
Make a joke like
>I have lost it saving a children from a train

i dont get it. am i doing it right?

Attached: Picture 2019-08-31 19-07-20.png (1280x720, 900K)

Yes, you do; there's a chance, you have Marphan Syndrome, like (OP) does. Extreme flexibility of the limbs, is often an indicator of this disorder.

Hey user, I feel so so much with your post! I was morbidly obese for the most of my life because of inherited /genetical hormonal problems, which caused a lot of suffering, problems, hospitalisation and gynecological procedures at my really young age! I manged to normalise my life as much as possible and be almost symptom-free at this point.
To add to that, I have severe adhd that caused a lot of problems in my life, from impulsive behavior to problems with finding female friends :they cannot into my mesinness, unpredictableness and problems with emotional regulation.
I wish you all the success in your fight and remember :hard things are never meant for weak people. I believe in you! You'll obtain freedom trough that suffering

that is one high digit ratio holy shit

>Wtf that's so easy for me to do
>Google marphan syndrome
>Have 9/10 of the symptoms
>Undiagnosed at 21 years of age

Welp, it's been nice knowing you guys. Guess I'm fucking dead.

Attached: AHGERWS IHGAI.png (318x400, 157K)

Essential Tremors. My hands shake just a little bit. Could be worse I guess, there were two US-presidents who had it...

Damn, nice body bby

Attached: 1562799230128.jpg (255x278, 37K)

the bad
>acne at 25
>skin produces way too much sebum always oily
>hair oily as well
>strabismus (misaligned eyes) no depth perception made me terrible at sports in school
>flat feet
>unibrow
>food sensitivities, constipated often

the good
>6'1
>always did well in school without too much effort, have a good career because of it

The last two keep me alive tbqh. I'd be well depressed if I was in some awful slave job or a NEET.
I do still think being physically attractive and healthy is immensely easier for achieving happiness and satisfaction with life.

A ton of that shit can unironically be fixed with a better diet and exercise.

I got orthotics for flat feet and it was 1000% worth it and I took up running after quitting for a long time and smashed personal bests.

Shave a unibrow.

nah even accutane didn't cure my acne
it did significantly help with the oiliness

the rest are minor (aside from strabismus, only surgery can fix that)
also i didn't add that my face is just ugly and unappealing, it's not a masculine handsome face, no cheekbones, bulgy eyes, potato nose, weird chin etc

my flat feet don't bother me at all they don't hurt but they do look ugly when i take my socks off

i've just learned to live with being ugly, most people just ignore you

autisum my nigga