Now if only the mods enforced the same logic for tranny shit outside of /b/ and /lgbt/

Now if only the mods enforced the same logic for tranny shit outside of /b/ and /lgbt/....

Attached: warning.png (487x306, 16K)

Fuck off Jow Forums, Jow Forums has always been pro-trans

Jow Forums has never been pro trans except for the vocal minority of ugly trannies raiding this board, which you are part of.

>Jow Forums has always been pro trans
No, you're missing the point. This board can be spammed with mindless tranny threads, soon as another fetish is posted you get banned. Where is the logic. Shouldn't tranny posting get the same treatment? Jow Forums rules encourages you to post "High quality threads". Now, is posting the same tranny thread for the 1000000 time high quality? No it is not. One day, Jow Forums will lock you to another board and will enforce you to stay there.

Attached: 745933772c6d9d645ce7e60a7dffbca784876176_128.jpg (128x128, 7K)

weird the trannys always whine r9k has no topic, so tranny stuff is allowed, this should be extended to furry shit. looks like mods love choking on "she"dick.

for like the last 3ish years when you all started pushing your shit. I used to be very pro trans, enjoyed the discussions on lgbt but your behaviour on r9k has tempered my opinion on the T of lgbt and more recent irl events, sort of your group pushing mentally vunerable individuals WITHOUT body dysmophia to transition as a form of hope (plus certain tranny groups blackmailing) as for the irl stuff, transitioning toddlers.

also big lmao at mtf lesbians the ultimate creeps

100% guaranteed that the mods and jannies on Jow Forums are trannies. People have been complaining about it for years now, and nothing is done.

this. fuck trannies and their hrt threads, they're disgusting and no one likes them

>People haven't realised the tranny threads are just shilled from Jow Forums so they can come and 'save the board
False flagging aside, the mods on here are really lenient, to the extent it's hard to argue that this board has mods

Try posting anything MLP, furry, or /soc/ or Jow Forums related. It'll get deleted within minutes. Meanwhile, there's like 20 trap related threads up at all times.

Attached: 1567264307898.png (1051x1238, 140K)

Exactly. But those threads are coming from Jow Forums, this happens throughout the year
>Jow Forums does a recruitment drive
>Decides what to spam on Jow Forums, a couple years ago was interracial spam, then after cuckoldry, now it's tranny spam
>The board gets overwhelmed, some people make threads, proclaiming themself as the champion that Jow Forums needs and promises to be the silver bullet to the problem
>Shockingly, the orchestrated threads stop and a bunch of emotional plea threads start up, saying they must stay vigilant of other Jewish forces
>Continue ad nasuem

Stop false flagging tranny. Just fuck off and die already.

Wrong, the denizens of r9k have always despised faggots and trannies until you filth raided us 2 years ago

Tranny isn't against the rules. Jow Forums has always had tranny threads. Gb2reddit if it upsets you so much.

Okay, how am I wrong? Since I can assure you, we'll get 'crusaders' in the next week.
You're a newfag if you unironically think this board isn't used as a recruitment ground

>which you are part of
which I'm not, you braindead fatass incel, go back to Jow Forums where you can share with other braindeads your interesting ideas

Let something be done.

Dilate.

Never, not once. Of course you faggots would be delusional

Attached: 1547951015354.png (500x505, 133K)

keep your degenerate furfag threads out of /b/ then.

>wanting to fuck a cow

Attached: 1479405270352.jpg (156x203, 15K)

It's not a cow, it's a cowgirl, you absolute retard.

Obviously your first time on Jow Forums, go back to Jow Forums no one wants you fucking idiots here.

It's already been confirmed. There's a tranny janny that monitors the r9gay thread and deletes any anti-gay post

Two way street, faggot. If r9k has to deal with you degenerates then they get the nazis too.

i love how you think LGBT were the first one on R9K when in actual fact it was the sad loser incels.

kill all tranners

Mods are literally discord trannies, why would they go against their own kind?

No you're missing the point tranny threads as rent just another meme of the weak. They were always here. This is board culture. Even if you don't like them you participate because that's what we do here. You can make yourself scarce otherwise.

I don't care about trannies irl, I just wish they'd stop spamming our board. Personally, I think it could just be people who think tranny spam is funny. It could also be pol, like another user said. Personally, I just hide those threads, so they don't bother me. If you don't like tranny threads, hide them and make your own, better threads. We can't just depend on the mods to shelter us.

fuck right off with they were always here shit not at all, one or two posting in threads like a normal user yes, making multiple threads clogging up the board, preying on mentally weak people no that is more recent late 2015-2016 is when it started and it ramped up from there.

No tranny threads like we see today when r9k was brought back, there was unironic debate threads about women, a lot of forever alone stuff, threads about the orginal r9k and moot hate, later on it would be political spill over from things like gamer gate, when threads were getting banned on other boards.

your point would have been better made if you said it was site culture that started with /b/ but your only interested in rewriting this boards history. Plus the "r9k" tranny group isnt doing much good for the trans community anyway lol with the shit they pull a good chunk are prob pedos

Half of all replies to tranny threads are you fags sperging out. If you stopped replying to them many of them would lose their momentum but you guys are clearly to dumb to realize that. Enjoy participating in a neverending circle of retardation my friends.

Attached: 1526064712063.png (1000x916, 27K)

I wouldn't call myself pro or anti trans. In the same way it's wrong to hate cripples or cancer victims for their disabilities or conditions, it's wrong to hate trannies for their disability. The thing is, even if I don't hate them, I still realize that they aren't the gender they think they are. Honestly, I feel bad for them. The "treatment" everyone shills them doesn't seem to do anything, people hate then for being disabled (although I will admit that they're annoying as hell about their disability), and they know in the back of their head that they'll never truly be the gender they wish they were. It's really a sad situation to be in.

Jow Forums has never been pro-tranny or pro-faggotry you unwanted fucks just assumed yourselves in here and refused to leave

Should also apply to r9gay, to be honest. No one needs that shit here.