Whining about not having a job or gf

>Whining about not having a job or gf
Then how about you stop being an entitled, lazy, whiny millennial and go find a gf and a job?
Your Dad did it.

Attached: 3yex7ow90hi21.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/recruitinghell/comments/cxezzy/why_job_hunting_is_broken_an_insiders_perspective/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>go find a gf
check
>and a job
check

OK. I've got a gf, a college education, a house, a job, and a circle of friends.

What am I supposed to complain about now?

First world problems, dumbass.

Nothing. You made it. Why would you complain when you're on top of the world?

>What am I supposed to complain about now?
I wouldn't say "complain" as you're supposed to virtue-signal to the other NPCs.

Talk about the need for civil rights for minorities, shit like that. It doesn't matter one way or the other, it will never come to pass anyway.

Congratulations, you're the minority. The only thing left to complain about is long hours or the workman treating you like shit

>go find a job
There aren't any jobs

God that boomer piece of shit has such a punchable face

>There aren't any jobs
How is that possible? Unemployment is at like 3% and there's still openings everywhere.

What the hell kind of jobs are you looking for? Race car driver?

The official unemployment rate is a lie and nearly every job created since 2008 has been temporary or part time.

OK, get two part time jobs. There, you're full time.

Hustle, kid.

I don't know much about jobs but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that.

Sure it does. If you have a part time job, then you have some hours in the week that you can fill with a second part time job. You're not signing exclusivity contracts.

I wish I had a job. I'm so broke.

Attached: 1292102366362.jpg (620x373, 35K)

Think of your own experience. Then read this

reddit.com/r/recruitinghell/comments/cxezzy/why_job_hunting_is_broken_an_insiders_perspective/

Retard

I can't even land a job pushing carts at Costco. I had an interview and thought it went okay then I got ghosted.
I'm applying for part time liquor store clerk jobs now.

Yeah, but this has nothing to do with your inability to find a job. Learn to network.

Fuck you, bootlicker. There are no jobs, that's the point. Go back to your fantasy world where you came from

>There are no jobs, that's the point.

Then why the fuck am I spending 40 hours per week in an office managing a bunch of code monkeys?
Why is my team half the size it should be? Why did open all these recs for junior-level database developers?
>CS degree or 4 years experience required, knowledge of SQL a must. Oracle preferable.

>half that it should be?
Exactly. HR is shot to hell, and they hire nobody. They are not willing to provide training or compensation to get people in. That's why you're in a pool of shit right now.

But I get it. You're only one guy. I've got the "know your place" talk before too.

It has nothing to do with HR. Different companies do hiring differently.
We are literally not getting enough qualified applicants. Kids don't want a junior-level position and work up, they want to start at the top and move sideways. The senior-level recs, on the other hand, are overwhelmed with kids who'd be perfect for the junior job. I offer them that, and they throw it in my face.

The ones who do apply for the junior-level jobs are high school-only graduates or 60-year old former truckers who took a SQL course.

I understand that they have college debt, but 75k a year is not nothing and everyone starts at the bottom.

>They are not willing to provide training or compensation to get people in.
Training is extremely expensive and time consuming, plus it's a risk on our part. Kids will take their training and then immediately go to a different company and apply our training there.
The only people who we will train are former military. Not only do we have a program for veterans trying to learn new jobs, but they are reliable and loyal.

So basically...'lick shekelbergs anus and be happy living paycheck to paycheck!'
Because real hard work does not get you anywhere today, the days of rolling up your sleeves and enjoying the fruits of your labor doesn't happen anymore.
You can no longer really build your own home (zoning regulations, property taxes goyim?!) You cant really eke a living off the land (This land isnt zoned for agriculture you filthy gentile!).
Want to start that home repair business you dreamed about? (Just fill out this mountain of forms, apply for this asswiping permit and pay 60% of your income to taxes and insurance goy)...I think you get the picture

Hey so I'm in school studying so I can be a programmer. I was wondering, do companies hire straight out of school? Because I've talked to a lot of IT dudes at school that all have degrees in computer science but can't find a job. Not even internships. What are some steps I can take to make sure I don't end up like them? Also is there anything specific I should study on my own that I may not learn in school?

>We are literally not getting enough qualified applicants
lol

Attached: selection.png (1198x1288, 183K)

>do companies hire straight out of school?
Out of high school? Not really. Out of college, definitely.

The important thing (the second-most important thing, after actually getting your CS degree) is moving to an area where jobs are.
If you're in some flyover state, you're not getting a job as a programmer. If you're in the Boston area, you'll have your pick.
So go to college in an area where there are jobs. Go to all the campus job fairs, take advantage of your school's placement office. We definitely hire through them.

The guys with degrees who can't get jobs usually have some extenuating circumstances like living in a shit area or having an antiquated skill set.

SQL jobs are very plentiful right now.

>Computer Science is the exception
read your own fucking imagine, numb nuts.

You're "literally not getting enough qualified applicants" when the field is on the cusp of saturation as of 5 years ago.

Why do you blame the Jews for all your shortcomings and failures despite the fact that it was your anglo american ancestors that cucked your own country, you dumb faggot?

What's your point? Do want a cookie for being unemployed?

Do you even have a degree? What part of the country do you live in? Those things definitely matter.

Capitalist boomers get the rope after the revolution.

I don't think he's blaming the jews as much as he's blaming the system.

>BRO JUST DO STEM IT'S A GUARANTEED JOB

Not blaming the jew specifically..they are just taking advantage of the opportunities they found. Like most.
The problem is they're also removing those same opportunities from everyone else.
Also these days 'Goyim' and 'shekelstein/berg' seem to be more internet shitpost terms than actual slurs against jews.

Look, I'm sorry you feel deceived. I'm sorry you too "guaranteed job" literally. That's life. But unless you get paid to whine, pick yourself up, and keep moving.

>they are just taking advantage of the opportunities they found
So they're smarter than you and you're mad about it?

Jews aren't the only culture who learned how to trade and hussle, but I'm okay with them taking all the merchant stereotypes.

>The problem is they're also removing those same opportunities from everyone else
How?

Nepotism literally exists in all cultures. It was such a problem with white America that they literally had to pass racial/gender diversity hiring laws.

>It was such a problem with white America
the usa is NOT america

this is not true. i graduated with a cs degree and applied for thousands of hobs across the country and i didnt get one. your first job is nepotism and you get a few years of experience and a degree then you can cold market apply

>What the hell kind of jobs are you looking for? Race car driver?
Yes

The smelly unwashed brown hordes that are trying to invade your country and take all that away from you

>your first job is nepotism
this sounds so incredibly whiny.

Where did you go to school, what was your GPA? Those things matter when you don't have experience. Did you do any internships when you were in school? Have you ever had ANY job at all?

Applying for jobs all around the country is irrelevant because companies don't want to wait for some kid to pack his shit and move just for an entry level job.

If you live in a flyover state, move.

Go into the military. Get an networking or intelligence MOS. Do that for a couple years (get a 2 years active duty, 6 years reserve contract).

That will get you all the connections you'll ever need. As your commanding officers move on to the private sector, they'll bring you along.

>a coastlet thinks his opinion on anything matters
You're in population decline. People are moving to places with reasonable costs of living.

Well, then you're doing super. Just stay in Sandusky, Ohio and wait for those big tech companies to move in. Then you'll be in the driver's seat.

Any day now...

Attached: CarlSagan.jpg (900x1290, 173K)

why don't you apply to they have openings.

Just keep waiting for a house over 900 sq ft to become affordable. I'm sure it will happen any day now...

My "dad" finding a gf against any sense of decency or standards is what got me into this mess.

I had a gf for 2 years. She left me a week or so ago and now I want to an hero.
Don't get a gf.

That's your comeback? The price of real estate?

The cost of real estate is high because people want to live here. Honestly, though, why don't you just put the wheels back on your house and move to the coasts or to Austin, Texas where the jobs are?

>no.7

If you volunteer for the crappy job, that will soon become part of your job. If you make yourself a worm, don't be surprised when you are trodden on.

Attached: boomer sweat.jpg (912x768, 229K)

>i graduated with a cs degree and applied for thousands of hobs across the country and i didnt get one.

Please post your resume. I want to see how bad a resume could possibly be where you can't get a job with a CS degree?

Did you go liberty university or some for-profit online school something?

My ambitions go beyond trying to raise a family in a studio apartment and waiting in line for the newest themed popup gastropub to open. You've found a way to be happy in a world of concrete and glass, and that's great, but the majority of people have become disillusioned with such a meaningless existence.

Cool, and you're unemployed.

>but the majority of people have become disillusioned with such a meaningless existence.

The majority of Americans live in urban areas, bro. I don't know who this "majority" you're talking about is and how you became it's spokesman.

>Got an undergrad degree
>Got a GDL
>Got an LLM
>Got plenty of non-law office-based experience, both in the private and public sector.
>Long term plan is to join the government legal service because they pay for professional qualifications, and, with Brexit coming up, probably a lot of interesting cases will be comming that way.
>Applying for entry paralegal jobs while I wait for the next round of recruitment, as I'm a legit aspie who failed the SJT,
>Entry paralegal jobs are paying 15k, want 4 years experience, and LPC, BPTC, or Cillex.

Just pisses me off, an entry-level salary whilst expecting you to also have experience and a professional degree that costs 7-20k. I made more flogging insurance.

People are greedy, they want something for nothing.

>My ambitions go beyond trying to raise a family in a studio apartment and waiting in line for the newest themed popup gastropub to open
At this point your ambitions should be limited to getting a job. If your shitty attitude is anything to go by, I'm not surprised it hasn't happened for you.
You've received one piece of good information, though. This is what I did. Between coursework required for my job and the Post-9/11 GI Bill, I got my Bachelors and Masters at zero cost to me. I got out of the Navy and immediately slid into a cushy job at a defense contractor.

That one stood out for me too.
The best way to get ahead is to make sure you're on projects that are successful and high-profile, while avoiding projects that are failures.

Even if a project's success or failure has nothing to do with you, specifically, the shine or stink of it follows you.

my only intentions for myself in this life are to play the system like buffett and to fuck prostitutes and get fucking drunk

Wageslavery = Murder

Attached: contradictions.jpg (2003x1718, 825K)

Wait, you think a silly thing about hard work by a TV presenter who's never had a hard job was supposed to be taken seriously?

boomer NPCs love the meme.
that's why we call them NPCs

based job seeker

What if I already have a degree? Can I go into the military?

Sure. People with degrees typically go into OCS, which is Officer Candidate School. It's pretty much the same as normal basic training, but with a much greater emphasis on leadership and problem solving as opposed to unthinking obedience and teamwork. (I realize leadership and teamwork go hand in hand.)
When you're finished you are commissioned as a officer (2nd lieutenant or ensign, depending on your service.)

Getting accepted into OCS is not a guarantee, though. It can be pretty competitive from class to class. If your GPA wasn't great, for example, you may not get accepted. However, you can always enlist. Even here, your college degree will prove helpful since you can start at a higher pay grade and your degree counts massively towards your points for promotion to the next grade up. Plus, the officers will tap you for leadership roles since they know you're educated and, thus, aren't a total mouth-breather.

If you can't find a job in the private sector, it's the next best thing.

I'm a zoomer with a job but no gf. I'm just ugly wageslave. What's the point