Everyone can get a gf if they try

Everyone can get a gf if they try.

Attached: 1526064712063.png (1000x916, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/99lzvc/the_attraction_is_unreal/
reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/90enh2/okay_wtf_is_going_on/
youtu.be/F9hmsD79d4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe, but trying is hard, especially when you have some kind of anxiety or insecurity.

Attached: 1563135444048.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

>Everyone can get a gf if they try.
I don't want to try, I want a gf handed to me.
And I want her to be a 9-10/10. No fucking ugly chicks.

Attached: Whats your number v1_2.png (675x4530, 289K)

>just lift bro
>just looksmaxx
>just take care of yourself
>just be good at socializing
>just be assertive
>just do what normalfags do
>but without a lifetime of positive feedback backing it up with confidence, motivation, happiness, extroversion, etc
>if it's easy for me it's easy for you
Spare me mr. frogposter

Attached: d6e.jpg (500x465, 30K)

How lucky you are that, by virtue of a bad five minutes during your childhood, you have an excuse to not put in any effort for the rest of your live.

yeah, especially when you go against nature. stop wasting your seed and tey will come for you. read reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/99lzvc/the_attraction_is_unreal/ and reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/90enh2/okay_wtf_is_going_on/

No, no they cannot. Why? I am living proof of why.

>Just stop being depressed bro! It's easy, look at me!

is nofap the key?

read the semen retention coment faggot

>I don't want to work hard at anything
>I want people to feel sorry for me and give me what I want for free.

>reddit
You fucking snake oil salesman, I have already tried and guess what, it didn't fix my broken behavioral patterns from a lack of upright and present paternal figures. Oh but I'm sure this one placebo will surely be the right one who's gonna fix all my problems.

Attached: 5.png (1200x917, 218K)

I want people to leave me alone, I never asked for free shit and I hate normalfaggots like you with a messiah complex who come here every single day to brag about how easy it is to be a normalfag and what a failure you must be to end up like I did, and then act like you're doing the board a favor by vomiting your bullshit advice into this website every single day of the week.

Attached: 1529943320171.png (457x416, 199K)

>I want people to leave me alone
then what are you doing on a social website?
you just want pity and absolution.

I'm trying to find like-minded people because misery loves company, but apparently I can only find obnoxious normalfags after normalfags like you got 8ch closed because a few robots finally snapped after having to deal with you cattle for so long.

Maybe those digits will ease the pain of being you.

In the meantime, you're still vacillating between wanting to be left alone and wanting to be with other people. Make up your mind.

The normies aren't going anywhere. You losers are the minority, even here.

>You losers are the minority
Good for you. I mean, bugs can't be wrong, right? There's so many of them! How could 200 milion insects be inferior to one puny human?

>trying is hard
>I better just give up and blame everyone else

If you vacuumed every now and them, and didn't eat while sitting in front of your PC, you wouldn't have so many bugs.

>that pic
It's almost like ugly people are unpleasant and bitter, while attractive people are friendly and easygoing.

Speaking of failed normies with a messiah complex:
youtu.be/F9hmsD79d4U

yes obviously.
But when you discover the benefits of semen retention you won't want to ejaculate anymore even with a girl.
When I first started doing nofap I realized how easy it was to have sex, but immediately after sex I would always regret it because you get used to feeling so good on nofap that the 1-2 week duration after sex where you feel weak isn't worth it.

Yeah, and I can reverse time by 10 seconds and fly to the moon like superman

>this place
>social website
Any and all arguments that you have stated in this thread are made invalid by this one sentence of pure and unfiltered retardation.

What if im too busy fueling my cronk addiction?