Just imagine. Taking hormones. Being a girl. People admiring your adorable fun exciting new body. Sounds amazing...

Just imagine. Taking hormones. Being a girl. People admiring your adorable fun exciting new body. Sounds amazing, no user? You can leave your regrettable incel life behind, all you have to do is order hrt and take the girl pill.

Attached: v9ejoih_d.jpg (640x1262, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ztkv5#selection-1065.0-1065.205
youtube.com/watch?v=pE4NBCOMQVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanted to let you know that there's no report button no mute button no block button in real life I want to see you glance as I smash your skull into the fucking concrete and I strangle the life out of you pushing my thumbs into your eye sockets until you cry blood lol well not before forcing you to watch your beloved ones die in front of you

Hmmm I can only imagine a number. 40%....
Strange. I always think of this number when I see trannies.

That's pretty edgy user, please be careful you might cut yourself.

@54178524
i'd wager that you have a higher chance of cutting yourself than does
sage

So scared of them you won't even link to them? That's pretty cowardly user.

To: 54178602
no (You)s for trannies and no bumps for tranny spam threads
sage

Lay off the pol lad, I think it's getting to you.

yup people are going admire my she-man hrt ogre-like body, wonderful advice user! thanks so mcuh!!

Wow realOriginal bro

if there was a button I could press and just automatically make me a biological female with a normal female body I'd do it in an instant, but that's just a fantasy. if you're born with a penis you can never be a girl. HRT will just make you deformed and the stigma over trans people will never go away. you will never be treated like or 100% accepted as a real girl

trannies will never be women they can just be degenerates trying to bend reality because of their own selfish reasons
thankfully i live in a conservative country otherwise i would've either ended in jail or killed a human being

Attached: 1567110007100.png (693x598, 201K)

>this kills the filthy degenerate trannoid

Attached: WmgjrtS6RceegD1lTb55_bv9fpsk3-1414040470.png (1417x987, 75K)

reminder always sage tranny threads. to any newfags, if you put sage in the options field, it will effectively demote the thread and kick it down the catalog. if everyone saged, tranny threads would dissappear overnight

LEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVELEAVE LEAVE

Attached: 1566829369496.png (1000x563, 205K)

I might be a virgin but I fucking love being a man and would never change it

Look im all about fucking cute trans people but Im not gonna be one because id sure never pass. Now fuck off unless you want to post girl dick faggot.

Sage
Trannie threads kill them on sight

Predatory freak.

This post is why everyone hates you trannies.

Also stop spreading this harmful propaganda

I wish I could do it, but I'm too old now at twenty-seven, although... I hardly ever talk to people and stare at a computer screen all day, so if I lost some weight maybe I still could! I hardly ever emote, so I might still retain a youthful wrinkle-less appearance. I'll have to look into it more.

Attached: 14401918.gif (360x240, 1.84M)

>thinking that you can turn yourself into a girl with a pill

You can't override biology, faggot.

Saged, trannies need to get their skull crushed.

You'll never be a girl you disgusting, repulsive, man faced degenerate hon faggot.

t.real girl who laughs at you retarded troons comitting suicide because they'll never obtain what XX folks were given at birth.
Enjoy your pig estrogen and prolapsed anus

Attached: 1535055052537.jpg (1174x892, 294K)

wish i could but third world

WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARDED

Attached: hill.png (949x718, 712K)

die tranny scum loser fuks

End your whole fucking existence you fucking morons. You are just some postpuberian malefags who will never be a female.Death to all fucking tranners.
Sage

Attached: 1566853244122.jpg (1280x768, 232K)

archive.is/Ztkv5#selection-1065.0-1065.205
Sloppy job dumb oid

youtube.com/watch?v=pE4NBCOMQVw
Family guy time already?

its still better to be that than a literal full-blown man imo

Fuck outta here filth, spread your mental ilness epsewhere

shut up tranny fuck

Attached: gay_9-1.jpg (311x300, 22K)

sage the thread you fucking faggots

Attached: 1567238636274s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

the fact that you think gender dysphoria can be spread makes it seem like you feel you might be susceptible

is there anything you want to talk about? maybe how uncomfortable for you being a man is?

Dont cut yourself on all that edge lol. You sound unloved

you people are trying to spread it you stupid fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-165858_Reddit.jpg (1080x387, 156K)

Just Imagine. Killing yourself. People laughing at your corpse. Sounds amazing, no user? You can stop being a waste of oxygen, all you have to do is just end it.

The sixth fuckin tranny thread on Jow Forums and still counting.

Sounds like some autismo decided to make depressed youngsters to be good goyim.

Attached: tranny rekt.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

>Just imagine.
No

Attached: 1551768102715.jpg (636x623, 47K)

PEOPLE START ORIGINALLY BLUEPOSTING

Stop bumping the thread retard
SAGE SAGE SAGE

BROTHER YOUVE GOT TO UNDERSTAND WE NEED TO BLUEPOST TO DETER THE TRANNIES AND SEND EM BAK TO THEIR BORD ALSO SAGED

Just imagine being so delusional that you think taking hormones will change the fact that you are biologicaly a male with mental disorders. You will not look cute, you will not look feminine and you will stand out as freak.
Accept you are a man, go to a psychiatrist and request medicine for schizophrenia, start to work out, eat decently and improve yourself. YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN.

you fucker, you forgot to sage

Attached: 1559238482739.jpg (556x430, 15K)

AYE STFU OREGANO PEOPLE PLEASE JUST USE THIS STOP BEING STOOPED

Attached: SCUM.png (1024x777, 533K)