Why haven't you fucked an Asian girl yet?

Why haven't you fucked an Asian girl yet?

Attached: 1563097326155.jpg (1080x1349, 102K)

I touched a korean friends boobies in high school, but thats as far as I have gotten with a girl.

>their knees
>theyre smiling for white men

Attached: 57125123-2C76-4A53-8291-5FCDEF0BB133.jpg (443x550, 37K)

chai knees
japanese
dirty knees
suc em thees

Because I have a white gf and asian women wont fuck me

I did it. I have a daughter now. I don't know her. The mother literally kidnapped her but the Japanese justice is on her side.

I know she has my blue eyes, but that's all.

Attached: 1514865059543.png (503x388, 390K)

I have never met an Asian person and I can't afford to travel to Asia.
I also have no social skills.

no asians in balkan states

Attached: 0wF9kix7_400x400.jpg (260x260, 13K)

The same reason I haven't fucked any other girl yet. Im ugly and autistic.

me neither but i went to Tokyo health spa and got a rub and tug from a real asian

Just go a few miles east?

i have, they were both great
and i will continue to do so

I've never met an Asian with the exception of a hapa girl I dated in college. Ironically she introduced me to Jow Forums.

I did, she was chinese AMA

I tried but it's hard. Asian girls here (England) are nowhere near as promiscuous as Asian girls in America. Different culture I guess.

Have you tried losing weight lad

those are ex-ussr sub russians but if i go to the south east i end up with sand niggers

Oh yeah, that's true. From experience most Asian girls in London are those heavily academic types (Oxbridge, Imperial etc).

do you not have asian girls that are brits too? ive met a few in my time and they were very similar to asian americans in that they partied hard and fucked around a lot

every female in america is promiscuous except the recent immigrants from anywhere but once they are here a year or so the panties drop

They wash themselves in the same river they do their dishes.

Attached: 1566947396374.png (490x281, 269K)

I fucked a half Chinese girl before but she was more white than Asian. Can that count?

I have lmao
virgins btfo

BECAUSE NO ASIAN GIRLS WANT TO FUCK ME AHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1525843085687.jpg (584x530, 216K)

yeah imperial was a university I wanted to go to to study maths, at least 90% asians there, especially maths and economics.

Because I want to be the Asian boy here.

Attached: Capture.png (555x576, 118K)

based and dual mating pilled

This shit is infuriating. I do not understand why women think you can't be alpha and also a decent guy. Or do they just want the control they know they can't get with an alpha even if he commits? Or is it because they don't think they are attractive enough to bag an alpha long term?

>White guys lust after asian girls
>Call you a whore if you like any guy that isn't white

This gave me a boner. I wish I was that asian boy

I did for two years and she turned out to be batshit insane.

I thought you believed in Asian males being dominant lucifer? What happened dude?

Attached: 1567012487863.png (561x457, 95K)

The asian is for marriage, the white is for hookup

lawl the azn femoids wokeup

>the Asian is for raising the kids, the white is for having them
Fixed it for ya

I fucked around 40 asians and less than 15 of them had a dick.

well anything is better than balkan trash though

same

few? the closest place is Kazakhstan and it is pretty far way.

probably because i'm ugly and havent left my house in a few years

Attached: 1557621792541.jpg (1538x2048, 303K)

They dont seem to like black guys.

Because they only fuck Asian guys. Sadly. Also I have a 3 inch penis. It's not big enough for them.

Attached: Small white cock 3.jpg (960x705, 135K)

wtf i thought asian girls loved white guys

Yeah alot do but when you are as big of a loser as I am, it makes it even more pathetic when Asian girls reject you. I got completely humiliated by a chinese girl recently and that hurt my pride alot.

Attached: Small white cock 4.jpg (850x638, 95K)

huh so its a you thing. that sucks mate

Attached: 1563728133304.jpg (2448x3264, 639K)

I live in New York, the asian girl white guy meme isn't as prominent here as it is in like California. A lot of the asian girls here are Chinese and barely speak english. They only keep to themselves

the traditional family keeps em close, BUT MY ROBOT SEED WILL FIND THEM YET

>they still believe Asian women are different than White women
You weebs are 100% retarded. ALL women want the same 5 things. AWALT, learn it faggots.

no one said that. i just find them more attractive personally. it's just a preference incel

Attached: 1544244145547.jpg (1052x1402, 332K)

>preference
No, you simply believe they'll be different and better than non-asian women. Not to mention you faggots really mean "women from only 2 or 3 asian countries".

This, if you faggots ever looked at the more tan asian girls like Thai or Malaysian you wouldn't even think about saying the same shit. You just want the milk colored ones

actually sweaty my yellow fever is terminal, so malays and islanders arouse me too
central asian, east asian, southeast asian, doesn't matter to me

2 different people and again, your "yellow fever" is your delusional belief that asians are somehow better and different than non-asian women. All women are exactly the same in wanting the same 5 things. Odd you didn't mention the Middle East, which is still Asia.

Well Asian women are better than western women in terms of body count and all that

>and all that
Means absolutely nothing. Just a bullshit add-on because you literally can't think of anything

>body count
Wrong. Average number of sex partners for the US is 10.7, Japan is 10.2, which is actually worse since the average age of virginity loss for the US is 18 while it's 20 for Japan.

because I don't own at least a $80k car and at least a $800k house

tl.dr. they're literal gold diggers

>US is 10.7, Japan is 10.2
source?

I've fucked 2 and they were awful in bed

you have the idea wrong. azn qts are for marrying and loving not pumping and dumping

plebbit, as usual

sounds like you confuse anime with real life

Attached: zKR74ug.jpg (1000x750, 911K)

statista. also given that Japan has a higher % of virgins than the US, their number being close to the US is even worse. stop believing the bullshit of Asian purity and other weeb lies. I watch a fuckton of Asian movies, TV shows, read manga, etc. and even I know how to seperate fantasy from reality.

good question op. i also ask myself the same question time after time

its cases like yours that make me feel a little bit better about not having any testicles. i may be a fucking retard who felt inclined to cut his balls off, but at least ill never have kids. thank god

Cause i am 5'6,250lbs and white.

go vegan, take clen and shoot tren and badabing badaboom ur a skinny boi

Attached: weight of diet.png (1150x646, 404K)

what THE FUCK is wrong with her teeth?

Sounds like you are trying to kill me. None of that advice is in any way at all good.

>sounds like you confuse anime with real life
No. Asian women are for settling down with.
Post source then faggot

literally did

>asian women are for settling down with
you're so fucking delusional it's sad. seriously, get a grip on reality. They are the same as all other women. Hell, Japanese women tend to control the household income and give their husband an allowance, he literally has no control over the money he makes. Also, divorce rates and single mothers are steadily rising in Japan.

Wife is Chinese filipino, AMA

Legit this 100%. Don't end up like me getting a fucking black whore pregnant.

I'm allergic to onions sauce

white woman spotted. why do you hate asian women so much

Im an incel

orignialp

phillipino woman was throwing herself at me last night and i still managed to fuck it up with my autism. Frankly I'm kinda impressed.

Because I'm an asian incel

Story time on how you fucked it up.

Are you a cute Asian incel?

not white enough
poop eyes brown skin

Being a white manlet is the worst, its like being a nerdy black guy. Asian girls would rather find an asian betabux (even though I have money myself) and only fuck white guys if the guy is tall and Chad like... sucks.

rather be a white manlet over an average asian desu

apparently not cute enough

I've been with asian women.

I mean, they've all been prostitutes ("massage therapists"), but that should count.

Gotta get over my fear of flying and save some $$.

Yeah but there are a whole lot of asian girls, especially north East Asians, who almost only go for asian guys. If you go to a big university youre going to see tons of extremely pretty Chinese international students and 9/10 of them will only date other Chinese.

unless the white guy speaks mandarin then its pretty much a cheat code

Same thing happened to a childhood friend. We used to play yugioh and beyblade then one day his mom kidnapped him and his sister to Japan. Japan won't extridite her even tho she's an interpol fugitive. I guess it's because they have an aging population and want to keep all the kids they can.

> i may be a fucking retard who felt inclined to cut his balls off
did you do it by wizardry or are you trans?

The last "date" I went on was with my Korean co-workers daughter. She was too autstic and too racist for me.

Not many in my area.

Clearly you're brown and therefore disgusting

Doesn't matter, I just went and fucked a yurop trap instead, feels fresh as FUCK, even better than the asian pussy from a while ago.

Haha, I'm broke as fuck and live with a pretty Asian honey. Pays to be handsome I guess.