I choose to believe in god...

>i choose to believe in god, even though there has never been any proof for higher beings in any kind of form throughout the enirety of all of humanity

people like this are 100% just npcs by default and will never be true robots, if you believe in god than you need to leave this board immediately

Attached: npc(2).jpg (490x586, 19K)

we all know theres a higher power.

karma, the universe, God, whatever you want to call it.
atheists can vocally disbelieve but they know God exists deep down.

Hey I believe in Allah what's your problem. Y can't we be friends?

Attached: 1565360369051s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

>we all know that theres a higher power.
>karma, the universe, God, whatever you want to call it.
>atheists can vocally disbelieve but they know God exists deep down.

Attached: soyboy(86).png (408x431, 105K)

>evolved monkeys trying to raise themselves from their animal condition through faked higher beings that wanted them here
This desperate need for a reason for everything (i.e. life on earth) is exactly what you see in little kids that keep asking "why?"

God exists faggot

He's actually a middle class American dude sitting in his celestial sofa watching the fucking reality show our life is. When he gets bored or lonely he'll just add some entertainment like natural disasters or diseases.

Atheists are sometimes worse than religious people desu

You're God too, huh?
Neato.

Attached: 1559962794837.jpg (570x297, 82K)

Atheism is mainstream now friend. Time to take the Christpill

There's literally nothing wrong with believing in something there is no concrete proof for if it motivates you to do great things.

>I choose to build my definitive unshakeable belief there is no god around research and science heavily influenced by government fundings, social pressure because people might mock me for my faith and also subjective reasoning

Attached: eb3.jpg (680x568, 30K)

there is proof, you've just been taught out of being able to see it
if you're actually smart and care about the truth you will find it

This could be said about believing in God. Just change like 2 words.

Fuck off, that's not how it works. We don't just go with the more unpopular option.

Attached: 1563457939805.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>He doesn't realize he's an NPC
Quite a pitiful existence

Underrated

The alternative is depression tho. Atheists are just as retarded as religious cucks.

The first sip of scientific discovery will make you an atheist, but God is waiting for you at the bottom of the glass.

Attached: 1553686479493.jpg (720x586, 615K)

Even if God exists, I don't like the fact that he made us all just so that we could suffer and worship him like little toys

I choose to call both theists and anti theists faggots

if anything both sides of the coins are 100% npcs.

>everything just appeared out of nowhere for no reason and doesn't matter
wow at least give him credit for the underlying structure of everything, he tried his best, even if it's a trick and illusion to keep our divine spark trapped here

Attached: 1566233995205.png (500x515, 87K)

The most npc behavior of all is accepting the npc matrix as it is presented to you. Within this life there will never be anything more real than your own direct experience and how you internalize the world, if you want to sell your own experience short and just take the materialists' word for it be my guest.

The creator exists, if you choose not to seek it out that is your prerogative, but I would say to exist as part of the godhead and to not become conscious of it is the definition of npc behavior. And no, I'm not talking about this conception of a man in the sky, I am talking about the primordial something from which all of this manifests. The bedrock, what could be called the brahman. Consciousness.

Attached: 1556496495438.jpg (1079x1075, 408K)

>God is American
Wew lad

Who gives a fuck if someone believes so long as they don't shill it to you

Anyone who is searching for god by any means other than direct experience is doing it wrong. It is a very personal journey for each individual. Those that just take in another's perception of the world without bothering to try to know it themselves are what could be called npcs. These types come in both the theistic and atheistic variety. They are both lost in dogma.

>approaching notions of god from the viewpoint of an atheist
holy FUCK you don't even know your own confirmation bias how EMBARRASSING even for the poster who does so in bad faith

holy fuck this is COPE: the thread, fucking christcucks absolutely seething once again like they always do when you mention their fictional skydaddy doesnt exist

Attached: pepe laugh.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>he didn't withstand a fucking miracle

Attached: magnets_c.jpg (800x450, 44K)

I don't know how people can look at everything this reality has to offer and find it boring and ordinary.
Even just a cursory understanding of what things physically are beyond the descriptive labels we assign to them is enough to leave one in a perpetual state of awe and wonder at everything that's happening.

Attached: 1562901952910.jpg (1178x1292, 481K)

>29 replies
>1 (One) christcuck in said replies
>>Christcucks absolutely seething
Holy fuck atheists are retarded

@54180587

>Holy fuck atheists are retarded

Attached: soyboy(38).png (785x1000, 254K)

>karma
Look up Idi Amin.

>claims christians are seething
>debases himself with piss poor rhetoric

how do you look yourself in the mirror without calling yourself a faggot

>54180625
>Everyone who doesn't agree with my views is a soiboi
t. agnostic

Attached: 1557273615378.jpg (733x464, 74K)

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD BRO THATS SO BORING BRO LIKE WE DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE BRO WHY WOULD YIU GIVE YOURSELF FAITH BRO LIKE THATS SO WRONG BRO ATHEISM IS COOL BRO LOOK AT ME IM SO COOL

Attached: 1567175260876.png (231x218, 8K)

Have a look at humanity's greatest scientists, almost all of them were religious and denounced atheism. Most fighters today are religious, the higher you go up the ranking the more religious fighters you see, some of them even go as far as claiming that they only won their fights because God himself intervened and helped them win.

Humans have always believed in higher beings, we were already dedicating our lives for the common good of our Gods before we even discovered how to store food for long periods of time. The human brain has evolved to worship Gods, that's what happens when your species is 100% religious for millions of years. Religion is like a good diet or exercise, you can go without it but you're just hurting yourself by skipping out. Yes, you might not believe it at first but you didn't like veggies either when you first started eating them.

Attached: 1567261169998.png (593x534, 282K)

Ok. I'm an NPC.
If you're white, your great grandparents were NPCs.
You descended from a long line of god-believing NPCs back as far as the eye can perceive.
Does that make your worldview any more comforting?

humans couldn't articulate a materialist cosmology until the last 150 years. most prominent 20c scientists were atheist, or not religious in any meaningful way.

religion is a useful thing to believe in many contexts; it allowed for multiethnic empires and for scaling high-trust societies. it spread and cemented monogamy in the west. it helps people cope with suffering and injustice. that doesn't mean it's factually correct.

our forebears were subject to a totally different system of understanding the universe than we are. everything they would have pointed to as proof of god has been eroded. we've replaced their system of meaning and values with humanist materialism, but soon humanism will be upended by technology. our descendants will have a totally inhuman way of understanding the world, and they'll look on us as we look on our ancestors who believed god directed the weather.

Who said it's factually correct you blabbering retard?

Read what I said again.

He just wanted some love and we had to go fuck it up

Belief in gods is based on emotional state or philosophical views

God exists but he isn't some Fairly OddParent that cares about our well-being.
Normalgroids follow religions such as Christianity, Secular Humanism (Atheism), Islam, etc. because they are too retarded to search for the truth themselves, and can only drink the watered down version of said truth.

>npc believes in god and lives a happy life with all the questions answered (by an old jew legend)
>I can't belive in anything and miserable because my life has no meaning
I'd rather prefer to be a branlet instead of a faithlet if i could

Their bloodlines haven't eroded. The Christians would say that the Church has been subverted and eroded by the scribes while the governments and nations are brought to heel by the pharisees.: the people dragging us into this transhumanist dystopia.
I look on our godfollowing ancestors and see a group of people who may have been wrong about the weather, but who had very profound insights into and connections with nature and with this planet that you and I cannot fathom. The connections they had have not gone anywhere, but we as a collective consciousness have been directed away from their pursuit.
In favor of consumerism.