/r9gay/ - #823

back to 2D edition

previous thread -

Attached: 30086919_1728809600529677_5874835320360402944_n.jpg (480x600, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/282183/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey nice image op. Didnt know you like incest

Attached: large.jpg (500x889, 165K)

I was just looking for something cute to put up, I didn't know they were related!

H-hot
Its okay, you dont have to tell anyone its a secret between just us

Attached: Osomatsu-kun.full.1975132.jpg (944x1000, 328K)

how has everyanon's day been?

Bad, im depressed and lonely

Attached: 1562270740801.jpg (619x513, 46K)

To be honest, I think it's a lot better to have a boyfriend than it is a girlfriend--at least for me. I no longer have to be insecure about my relationship all the time, I know that I'll be able to be more 'open' about my problems/issues and not be treated as baggage, and the stability of the relationship is definitely a lot more than a BF/GF type.
Perhaps I got lucky with my boyfriend, I don't know. If I have to say, the cutest part about our relationship would be that neither of us are comfortable with admitting the fact that we're gay (considering we were both straight a while ago).
Stupid blog post, I know, but I just wanted to get it out. Good luck to my fellow anons on finding their special one!

Attached: 2312321.jpg (660x720, 216K)

Sitting in bed still, can't decide what I'd like to do today.

Today is the only day pictures of boys together are depressing me

No one wants me as their bf.

I'm sure you have worthy qualities user, you just don't realize it. No one does, but other people can tell you about them. My boyfriend does the same, and I do the same, both of us reaffirm our qualities to each other. Maybe you can tell us something more than just your belief that you'll never be accepted?

>tfw no Odysseus bf

everyone shut up and post cute
>tfw no strong bf to cuddle

Attached: 2e30d9a60fcab9d81dc0e1014f43b3e4.jpg (500x506, 47K)

Tfw your bf is extremely feminine and even grew up being raised as a girl so you have the best of both worlds. A supportive BF who wouldn't push you aside and always be there for you.

Attached: 12.png (600x541, 187K)

im too lazy to even reply to these baits

>tfw lonely and horny
Anyone want to change that?

I am really tired of his shit. He blocked me again. I am not going to ask him to unblock me again. Fuck crazy gay people. This is why women are better. How are you R9gay?

My boyfriend blocks me but always unblock me an hour after. Might just be that he wants some comforting words.

>telling normie scum what I'm like
Leave

I wish it was like that but it really feels like he detests me. I don't want to try any further because it only hurts me.

>tfw tomorrow is neetbux day
Yay!

literally why are you dating someone whos as unstable as that

I am not. He is just my special buddy. But I guess you got point. Maybe I should avoid him entirely.

We had a shaky relationship in the beginning because he was hiding a lot of stuff, I got him to reveal them and tackled them one by one until we're clean with each other. Now the blocking never happens and it's comfy

>have acne on my ass and legs
>it's not that bad
>but at the same time it's bad enough that i know a lot of guys would get put off
>hate it, prevents me from getting myself out there

anyone else have this issue? I've tried everything and I can't get rid of it completely

>more normalniggers with yet more animeposting
Colour me not surprised.

10 times better than having it on your face.

how long have you been dating for and is it an online relationship

Imagine being apostle lmao

>acne on my ass
I'd play connect the dots with your butt, user

Attached: happy boi.jpg (922x920, 80K)

Yeah to online, it's only a few months. The situation regarding our relationship is extremely complicated, it's comfortable now though. He can always visit me when he wants to. Yes, yes, I know, "LDR is a meme", it is, but I'm willing to risk that 1% for him and he for me.

i dont think LDR is a meme but the fact is you need trust someone 10x more than if you were in a normal relationship with him and i really dont think someone like that could be trusted but i wish you the best

>10 times better than having it on your face.
true. im still embarrassed about it though, I hate the idea of someone being disgusted by it

you're too kind user

That is pretty reasonable... We'll have a talk later on today, thanks bro

>imagine impersonating meow

Im just bananed again this time for nothing

You deserve it if are constantly ban evading. Also unblock me on discord already.

Attached: 0d51976bcbeeea470dabbe5d572d4951.0.jpg (954x720, 65K)

Meow, I never liked you. However, the longer Apostle moans/whines about you and the longer you thus tell him to fuck off makes me respect you. Good job.

I waited for a month to get unbanned but i got banned for ban evasion again so fuck it, i didnt ban evade for that time
Not his fault that hes mentally ill, id forgive him if he wasnt so 2sided

How am I two sided? And yes I am mentally ill, don't be an ass about it.

>hey fellowtrad cath bro i love not sinning and also buttsex, im gonna shit on you for being lustful if im not feeling horny myself

But that's how I unironically feel.

im 20 and a neet. what am i suppose to do? just get a job? i dont want to buy anything and dont need money for anything. i would be fine with dying though im not depressed.

>tfw mute
>tfw can't express my love to my crush

Attached: 1567113602790.png (853x480, 270K)

a comic i really like by ra4s

Attached: 85374AE5-E58C-4F95-B5DA-0C5CCFCAB2A7.jpg (640x896, 713K)

and that's why you're unironically twosided you retard

to low in content and not original

Attached: AB9C0066-A29E-4620-A2A6-BD19406A6529.jpg (640x901, 748K)

I just want a chubby boyfriend. I bet chubby boys are so nice to cuddle with and hold late at night. Too bad I live in the southeast, there aren't many good options down here.

Attached: 400.jpg (1000x1416, 206K)

to low in content and not original but it was

Attached: E26F1C7A-F718-46C9-8BAA-3C87F9CC2DDE.jpg (640x900, 682K)

to low in content and not original but it was no :(

Attached: 6AD6A356-31B2-4583-95B3-7D170EEDFBE5.jpg (640x886, 928K)

to low in content and not original but then it was again :)

Attached: 21859E9C-AE96-4614-9409-8B2CAB97EDED.jpg (640x888, 714K)

Rude, I will try to be more consistent!

>tfw you will never have hips as wide as this
IT'S NOT FAIR

why do you want big hips, thats a girl thing

>get picked up by a stranger
>go back to his place
>they get frisky but then abruptly stop
>but they don't want to do anything normal either
>and they don't ask me to leave and/or ask me to not leave if I try to excuse myself from their place

the fuck do you want then? STOP doing this

same for bringing me to another venue and then ditching. like, what the fuck? it was your idea to come here, thanks for the intro to a new joint but ok bye i guess

Attached: 1353221940110.jpg (500x500, 280K)

Stop shilling your shitty, shitty comic you faget
Fuck off normalfag.

I think they're cute and even when masc some well toned hips look pretty good
Plus I love it when they're grabbed and I want more of that

>Fuck off normalfag.
you can't stop me

extroverts are rarely worth the hassle. just get a nice, like-minded introvert boy so you guys can focus on that point of interest in a closed, comfy environment

um, did you mean selling? im confused.

yikes newfag user, let me help you out here
shill (n.)
A person engaged in covert advertising. The shill attempts to spread buzz by personally endorsing the product in public forums with the pretense of sincerity, when in fact he has either vested interest in the product or is being financially compensated for their efforts.

Thoughts on this? nhentai.net/g/282183/

Attached: cover.jpg (350x494, 41K)

>tom girl
>males only

Attached: 1527952403070.png (171x301, 38K)

oh alright thanks for learning me today. we all have to start somewhere.

Ill, in bed all day and the bf is wageslaving.

do me favor and give him a big warm hug when he comes home

I don't think you understand the core of my complaint, and "get u a introverte" is a combination of neurotrash and a catch-22 anyway

Attached: BRUH.jpg (820x559, 24K)

I will if I am awake.

Same. What have you tried user? We can compare anti-acne routines.
>stopped using fabric softener because it can be an irritant
>wearing loose clothing when I work out
>rub tea tree oil and apple cider vinegar solution on my butt and back once a day
>use a lactic acid exfoliating lotion once a day
>use a lactic acid body wash once a day
>take a bath with epsom and magnesium salt twice a week
>use my hands instead of a rag or luffa to wash afflicted areas
>drink plenty of water for healthy, hydrated skin

It has been a month and basically no results. I am this close to buying the kinds of acne cream they make for facial acne and just smearing that shit all over my back and posterior. I just want to be able to take cute lewd butt pics in a thong goddamnit, is that too much to ask?

Attached: D324FA95-8F27-45CF-9495-1B507B815747.png (643x438, 279K)

Tomgirl is a term for a girly boy
Tomboy is a term for a boyish girl
Now you know

its still a girl, just like a trap is still a guy

have you talked to your crushes yet today anons?

Yeah, it's why I'm gay. My boyfriend is a genuine trap and he hates it.

nhentai and exhentai doesn't have a trap tag so the only way is through that combination

i talk to my crush everyday, he is my best friend and we play vidya and watch anime when ever we can. the problem is that he is not actually gay. i haven't come out yet but i think he knows from all of the thousands "what are you gay lol" jokes he makes. it always makes me nervous af but i do my best to chuckle it off.

he genuinely looks like a fucking anime protagonist (pic related)

i forgot to add the pic... for fuck sake

Attached: 8E8F7D18-7106-4BB0-85C3-6398D2E08DB7.jpg (540x787, 57K)

That sounds cute user. Are you sure he isn't gay?

not 100% but 99%. i dont know what he is into other then hentai in general.

Lurk more before actually posting, fucking newfag

Do you ever make the same "what are you gay XD" jokes back at him?

Leave the board, normalscum.

no. but that actually might be an idea. i'll try it tomorrow when i get the change, he is probably asleep right now.
fuck just thinking about his soft panting as he sleeps next to me is making my heart all soft.

Alternatively, start answering with "maybe" and a wink

that also seams to be a good idea.
how is it going whit your crush?

>just thinking about his soft panting as he sleeps next to me is making my heart all soft.
Cute af user. Do try it out whenever you get the chance. He might even do what said, even if he is 100% straight. Who knows.

>I eat my last pringle

why even bother

Attached: A55D9A93-39EC-4651-8544-A38A0CCA97CF.jpg (462x356, 129K)

If it wasn't bbq flavour you deserve to suffer

>BBQ flavored chips
You disgust me and I would beat you up for even suggesting that they are good in any way.

>lol omg wtf bbq

it was hot and spicy

please dont go to hard on me

Why do Incels type like this?

because they get easily angry?

Attached: 14AC912D-A9F4-4461-8D75-C4231C7C2CA5.jpg (795x1080, 134K)

>pringles
Absolute dogshit.
Why would you eat a poor mans potato chips instead of the actual thing?

these new queer shit acronyms are getting out of hand.

The actual state of zoomers

>running in the field with my qt bf
>we trip over
>he's on top of me
>"user you are my world"
>we kiss
>wake up
>realise that was just a dream

Attached: 1566187019345.jpg (818x864, 74K)

I've written this, is itacceptable? It's to someone who tries to date me, we're talking for a bit now and he's really nice, but I think I should be honest with him because being normal is exhausting to me and I can't really do it any longer.
>Sorry, but I don't think it would ever work out without me feign myself and playing someone I'm not.
>I can be pretty embarrassing in public and will do a lot of things that embarrass you too
>I don't like admitting this, but I never had friends in my life, and it shows in my unsocial behavior: I never learned to put back for others, and run after my own clock and have a hard time changing my way for others. I never were out drinking and don't know what you do there or why you do it.
(he had asked me if I want to go out drinking)
>I also don't get the gist of many things - I don't get why meeting new people should be fun and I don't get vacations and I don't get most consumption goods except food and working out. It's not that there's anything wrong with it - I don't get it in a sense that I don't get a hard math quiz or obscure traditions in far away countries.
>In this way, I don't get why I should have friends or a boyfriend. I know that dating is important to normal people and having a boyfriend is something great as everybody else is spending all his energy on it but not me. I could act like it would make me happy, but truth is, I would only be happy to have done something normal
>This also applies for sex, I had it, my partners said I'm good at it, but I only did it because it's a normal thing to do. Internally I was just counting down the minutes until it was acceptable to leave and be over with it. If I ever would've become your boyfriend, I would have lie about it
>if you still somehow think I can be your boyfriend seek help, if not, well, you found out enough to make up your mind
>And don't think this has to do anything with you, you seem like a really great guy and I feel like You deserve the truth about me

>guise I'm so socially awkward teehee call me penguin of t3h d00m Xd
>also I had sex with multiple partners but I'm like sooo spergy ^_^
Fuck yourself retard. Get out.

anons my legs fucking hurt

Its really easy to make a profile on Grindr and accept the first guy who messaged me. Sex is really not hard in the gay word, finding a boyfriend, friends and love is

user do you get tiered and have to act normal in font of everyone or is it just your boy friend because it could be that you are just an introvert (whit the definition that you get tiered when talking yo people)

Attached: 24A5D20F-9F68-4B75-947A-F343E79C36C1.jpg (640x936, 75K)