Why does everyone hate billie ellish. I get not being into her music due to personal taste but isn't she...

Why does everyone hate billie ellish. I get not being into her music due to personal taste but isn't she, objectively speaking, a good singer.

Attached: gettyimages-683974950.jpg (2700x1800, 558K)

for dating yew knoe whom

For being a culture vulture blackpilled whore

>hyper-breathy ultra-quiet mumbling
>good singing

Attached: B718236B-0BF6-4B5D-9E67-430B0461EF6A.jpg (421x834, 41K)

>objectively speaking
Staple brainlet phrase.

Does she burn coal like crazy?

>mainstream
>fake depressed

Both love and hate people experience happen not only for real reasons but also for narcissistic reasons. Most people who hate her are not even qualified to judge music. They do it because it's cool. And some people are not qualified to judge the methods used to become and stay relevant in the (((music industry))). So they hate her because she pushes agenda.

That being said I'm fully qualified to analize this situation. I'm the best poster around here. Hope you enjoyed this post.

Attached: 1558086264056.jpg (660x525, 59K)

>good singer

This bitch cant sing for shit and she/he is a nigger lover. Probably another tranny from tranny hollywood.

Attached: 76CA74F5-8CC5-4472-B0D7-11AB7F7E3EB5.jpg (818x710, 75K)

Does this mean you dont think anything is objectively true. When i said that i only meant she doesn't have a screeching cracked up singing voice like the average person

Basically she pretends to be something she's not, trend hops like crazy, and glorifies being a brainlet. She is not a good singer btw lol

Fake deep Industry plant beloved by fags and pre-teens? Nah

Maybe I just haven't heard her full range but it didn't sound like singing to me- just that breathy, indie-girl talking thing. It's annoying

Yes, but that's completely unrelated to the point. Thinking you can judge a thing objectively is a sign of arrogance.

She ONLY hangs around black people.
Fuck do you think she does.

I think so. She is always posing with some really ugly black guy

Her music is very basic like almost all mainstream music.

>mainstream music.
*modern

Zoomers hype her up. Her singing voice objectively speaking isnt special she just had the right connections. Not to mention she is fake depressed and edgy. Also Jojo is no longer based. Fuck her

Attached: 6D3F9CA1-6E7C-4E9D-B7BA-F4D7FC80679D.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

I don't know anything about Billie Eilish's music, I just know she's got big tits and that I wanna fuck her desu

she's satanic

Isn't this a tranny

I just hate that stupid look she always has on her face and I'm tired of seeing her posted all the time

Someone post her fat tits

745684765nigger2323

Attached: chris hansen.jpg (352x707, 28K)

I dont live in a shithole where 17 isnt legal

Age of consent is 16 in most states, federally the age of consent is 16. The AOC for my state is 16.
Hint: don't try to larp as a glownigger unless you actually know some stuff about law

Damn, I didn't expect to get quads

yeah but irrespective of consent laws images are still only legal at 18

The way she dresses is fucking atrocious

Attached: wea.jpg (1080x1080, 317K)

Is joke. Why u do hims like that?

I don't think I've ever heard a song by this person, but every time I see a picture of them they always look soulless and bored. What makes them attractive?

That is the power of being on benzos and ssri all the time.

you tell her ricky!

Because she's a coal burner and industry plant.

True that, she used to sing well and her voice is capable of great things but her latest stuff are mumble shit pretty much

why does she purposely hide her thicness? it's infuriating

Attached: 1565629578739.png (785x731, 200K)

when she's gonna turn 18 bet nudes of her will flow across the internet so don't worry user

Esa musica es para gringos jotos que todavia viven con sus papas. Lol

Attached: downloadfile-6.png (466x522, 473K)

I didn't say anything about taking images in my post...

>Whispers in literally every song. >All the beats are created by her generic looking bro.
>Hides banging body and giant tits behind baggy clothes so she can simultaneously bait femcels who identify with body shame incels want her more and will look enlightened when she finally morphs into a slut butterfly from her baggy coccoon
What am I supposed to enjoy about her?call me when she's legal and starts whoring it up like Britney/Miley Cyrus/Taylor swift

>she watches jojo
>posts on /b/

How do I get a billie gf bros

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 35K)

>noticeably fake depressed
>tries to come off like ">le unemotional psychopath!" when she isn't. In fact there was an interview where she said she used to apparently be "genuinely scared of eminem because of his music." The fuck?
>thinks childish gambino is the best rapper there is, showing her blatant lack of knowledge on the art of rap despite her apparently being a rapper
>tries to look "drugged out" by making her eyes look dead and acting sort of "floppy" in her music vids if that makes sense, despite almost definitely having never done any drugs besides maybe alcohol and weed in her life.
tl;dr she's a clout rapper and tries to, very badly, fake a lifestyle she knows nothing about to get famous.

I wonder if she genuinely likes black guys, or does she just hang around them because she thinks it gives her street cred?

She has huge calves.

Most likely the second one, but I hope it's the first one.

this girl is only 17 and she looks like she's in her mid 30s

I've heard literally none of her music except for a snippet of "Bad Guy" but she seems cool. And personally I'm a fan of whole "dead eye" look. Shows a certain kind of maturity, better than like weird zany crazy eyes at least

She does have some crazy tits. Never thought I would want to fuck someone who looks like a tranquilized gorilla so badly. Art hoes are a goddamn curse.

She says wears baggy clothes now becsuse she didnt like people talking about her body.

nobody likes when industry plants try too hard to be "one of us" If she went full stepford cylon like logan paul or jefreestar she would have more of a fighting chance

because just like XXXTENTACION and ll peep, she created an obnoxious group of fans who swear theyre different and will do anything to shove it down your throat. i dont mind any of these artist though they just have an annoying ass fanbase

>coal burner
>makes shit music
>watches shit anime
really not that hard to understand

Attached: 1565476588898.jpg (750x548, 255K)

It's more because her fanbase which mainly consists of 14 yo girls

>OMG did you guys hear that billy eyelash's parents are D-list celebrities with very slight connections to the music industry?? Total industry plants guys! not cool!

Attached: AWDFEWFGSD.png (640x765, 17K)

I was just reading an article about this yesterday, about why she wears baggy clothes. I kind of respect that, but I would definitely like to see more of her body.

>watches shit anime
Which one? Probably some seasonal garbage