What food is easy to cook? I'm home alone and my mom will be away for 2 weeks. I already made some boiled eggs...

What food is easy to cook? I'm home alone and my mom will be away for 2 weeks. I already made some boiled eggs, which went fine.

Attached: tewi_is_based.jpg (1350x1950, 154K)

anything stir fried

Fried rice is easy to make and tastes really great. Just follow a simple recipe.

Try making some fried egg fingers

That really weird, what do they taste like?

I made some fried rice right now, but I feel I didn't season it well enough. It was also super hectic, feared that I will burn the eggs.

It'll get easier with the more cooking you do. Just think about how you could improve the process and implement those improvements the next time you cook. You can do it user!

>I'm home alone and my mom will be away for 2 weeks.
wow, what will you do while you're home alone

Raviol is very cool and deliscioususi

I'm gonna think about what I could improve next time. It probably is also less hectic after you experienced it a few times and I can focus more on making it more delicious instead. Thanks user!

The usual, the only difference is that I need to cook for myself, getting food delivered means I won't be able to eat after a few days because she didn't give me enough for that.

if you live in America and go to a Walmart, they sell pre-mixed spices and stuff for a ton of meals, like fajitas, chili, Stroganoff , etc. They all have directions on the back and usually don't take long to cook. It helped me get a lot better at cooking.

No problem! I'm sure you'll be able to cook even the more difficult dishes in no time.

posting in wholesome thread. you could try making some mashed potatoes, with a bit of salt they will be amazing and it's cheap too

chicken thighs are really easy to cook in the oven and steaming veggies is easy too you can even just buy frozen bags of veg to microwave them and theyll steam for you. add some rice or a dinner roll and thats a pretty cheap and hearty meal

Attached: IMG-1210.jpg (1166x1276, 458K)

Go with easy stuff like salad and all. It's basically clean it, cut it, season it, done.

That looks good good

spaghetti is easily cooked, just go easy on boiled rice (it tends to get bigger in volume)

If you don't know how to cook just grab some shit to bake and follow the instructions, not that hard.

curry with whatever you have

Rice and lentils are easier, and so are potatoes. Just dump some frozen vegetables into a pot with lentils and potatoes, and you've got a decent meal.

cute and funny with some dfc

rice is good and easy

Why is my peepee hard from armpits?

rice
omlette
steamed veggies
burgers
chicken
boil chickpeas or other kind of lentil
pasta

pesto pasta
both from barilla