What do i need to get a cute girlfriend and quit being an incel at once?

What do i need to get a cute girlfriend and quit being an incel at once?

Attached: 1500772989027-2.jpg (640x426, 78K)

Depends on your situation user. Tell us about yourself.

Talk to girls. You could self improve too, but thats not actually necessary.

uhhh fuck i miss her

stop being a fat lard, brush your teeth, be presentable, have a job

why would you. There is literally nothing to gain besides slight content from society if you do, follow your dreams and dont get indoctrinated into forcing yourself to live with someone (unless thats really what you want, but i doubt it is)

First of all you need to quit being an incel. To do that you need to get a cute gf

I literally just got a haircut, started showering, brushed my teeth everyday, and stopped eating like five times a day. Nothing else. Girls started being receptive and telling me I look good. A coworker who I've known for a few months just texted me yesterday to ask if I wanna hang out. You don't have to be Chad. you just have to be more Chad than the other men in the room.

Sorry user, it's tough but you'll make it

no i need her

Charisma/charm and decent looks is the most important. Have some direction in life and make sure having a GF isn't your sole desire.

No, you don't. You're young and eventually will find an even better girl, and you will look back and think "what the fuck did I ever miss her for?".

Your facial bones must be of the proper shape

you need to be a boomer

Attached: 1524981987392.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Is there a way to make up for the lack of charisma?

Attached: 3d31ce70010d640cb103c7e2167c0cc6.png (675x1200, 962K)

SHE CHEATED ON HIM WITH A DISCORD FRIEND FOR BITCOIN HAHAHAHA A LITERAL PROSTITUTE

Attached: 1567046498005.png (750x1334, 320K)

what is even that pic trying to say?

please post more ploeasesa

make sure you know where the nearest abortion clinic is

ciara telling half lies to minimize the damage, she sent nudes to and fucked blank guy, nudes which he posted on discord and caused ciara to make a scene and pretend to have tried to kill herself, now shes trying to manipulate jay by using her life as leverage so he doesn't leave her

Attached: 50981312_329465304343290_8073444201337782049_n.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

Asteria post your big milkies I know it's you

post sex pic!

Attached: image0 (67).jpg (2744x3662, 999K)

no, i simply refuse user

wow such great taste in men, ciara. i guess if you gave her enough money she would fuck literally anyone

Eliza's pussy is so pretty

she is so pretty

why she is such a slut

yeah thats kinda how prostitution works

Attached: whore.png (375x482, 71K)

it's pretty simple. are you Chad?
if (yes), you already have several qt GFs
if (no), you might be able to escape inceldom via prostitution. just be willing to pay a couple hundred if you don't want AIDS.

hello Chad

no shit, she's a white woman

Attached: DontDoAnythingForPussy.jpg (683x1024, 98K)

even prostitutes have standards

he's a rich orbiter, she must have felt like a princess when sucking that cock, has ciara ever been faithful in any of her relationships?

Attached: $$.png (509x342, 31K)

post pics
nobody here cares about your discord drama
we want to se her holes

ask blankenship#4096 he's the one who fucked her

Attached: chad.png (422x270, 22K)