Greatest zoomer so far

Greatest zoomer so far.

Attached: illuminati.jpg (637x361, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7M9_95eZr7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's the gretest millenial?

agreed. anyone who says otherwise is a salty bitch that's mad that a 16 year old has already accomplished more than them.

How so?
t.Original comentary

We talk about her but not about you. So that's a start.

i mean, she sailed across the atlantic ocean to attend an extremely high profile climate conference. if that's not more of an accomplishment than posting the same pink wojak, then idk what is.

>accomplished
If you mean luckily picked by some millionaires to propagate an agenda, sure.

if you think that the agenda millionaires are propogating isn't killing the planet, and that climate change isn't a very real issue, then you're just retarded and i can't help you.

saw her last night lol

Attached: 1562538749865.jpg (839x812, 464K)

Based NY user.

Not him but:
1-Indeed,there's no evidence she's an ebil illuminati pupil,but she was nevertheless used by the big liberal media both as a new Malala during the Trump news hiatus of 2018's autumn and as a form of controling the cop. Don't know about the swedish media tho,the fault is on then.
2-They are giving her a spotlight in the UN as appeasement.
3-Giving a sperg such attention is extremely dangerous.
Indeed.

Who is she? She's kinda ugly desu

she's being forced by her parents to be a figurehead

>Jew
>Ben Shapiro smirk
>Climate fag
>Gets praised by /reddit9k/

Attached: 1565639332669.png (400x400, 175K)

Wrong! oregalo

Attached: 804211257_1280.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

it's kind of amazing that any activism, you guys write off as someone being forced to do it, because you're so unused to caring about literally anything.

Greta Thunberg

But what does she do? Why's she praised?

Mate she's a sperg. Look at those facial expressions, this is no ring leader.
youtu.be/7M9_95eZr7w

not saying she doesn't care about the environment of whatever. but she looks really uncomfortable at rallys and shit

she's 16, you fucking twit.

She protested in the streets of Stockhom for some three days,then the local twitter faggots start joining,then the Swedish media,then the UE media,then the free world. The movement slowly dissolved after the climate coup of 2018 for good.
Search "school strike for the climate"

No seriously,she's clearly damaged.Anyhow I don't wanna fight over some random sperg,have this ginger civeta.

Attached: mel.jpg (1080x1243, 1015K)

Thanks for the info user I'll check it out

Because she's a kid, and is probably somewhere on the spectrum. She shouldn't have to be doing all this shit but times are dire.

This.
She is so fucking BASED.
She's singlehandedly fighting for /our planet/ while having 100% of the estabilishment against her

Literally all:
>governments
>billionaires
>celebrities
>supranational organizations
>media
is shilling 24/7 about #globalwarming being a hoax and fake and gay and destroying the planet being good

Attached: tumblr_my92icE2k71rlb6iho1_400.gif (372x210, 1.66M)

Isn't that the dude who blocks everyone and goes on camwhore streams, yeah i think it is ben lite.

shes pretty open that she has Aspergers

That's actually pretty good bait user

Attached: quality_bait.png (680x681, 158K)

No such a thing as Aspergers.

this desu
this zoomer is basically the king

Yes, because reducing things causing climate change like overconsumption is totally something in the interest of rich people

Attached: this shit again.png (904x864, 441K)

yeah nicks great

hope she gets blacked while in the US

why do all care about global warming?
its not like we'll ever the consequences of it in our lives

Attached: 1535433862008_0.jpg (584x575, 50K)