Waifu General /waifu/ #233

Waifus with Their men edition
Previous

Attached: 1563425314849.jpg (750x783, 237K)

Yay a cuckfag edition!

Attached: 1540244627603.jpg (766x869, 82K)

I don't get why you don't just BECOME a waifu, in real life, instead of chasing cartoons...

take the pills of pink.

Attached: 7ygowt7761z11.png (598x596, 392K)

posting waifu with waifu
Urabe deserves a man.
if only i could be one

Attached: clear.png (1106x495, 461K)

we're not all deathly afraid of our biologically assigned gender role.

Alice is my love.

Attached: AliceLondon1.jpg (583x1368, 124K)

I love Asuka with every inch of my heart, may we never drift apart.

Attached: dreamy.jpg (140x250, 7K)

But that makes no sense. I'm pretty confortable with my manhood.

Claiming this post for the absolutely lovely Misaki Shokuhou. Academy City's #5 ranked esper, and wielder of the most powerful mind based esper power, Mental Out.

Attached: Misa111.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Angela was the first word for love I ever truly knew. I'll never stop loving her as I always have and I'll forever fight to protect her smile.

Attached: Angela540.jpg (1275x1644, 164K)

Did all the Yuriposters disappear

I love this Scot. She's perfection incarnate.

You have to go back.

Attached: MeriSmile (5).png (991x801, 987K)

I love Konan more than anything I can imagine, I can't wait to be with her one day

How are we all doing today?

Attached: 0b5550388f35bde9c01575726a60a1e6.png (485x643, 720K)

Finally got to play some WoW Classic, so that was fun. Other than that, Asuka and I have had a pretty run of the mill day.

Attached: bored.jpg (410x453, 29K)

One person finally recognized my waifu's name and whispered me about made in abyss, also fun.

Sounds cool. I really like classic because the players are a lot more involved and affable. I'm sure it was like that in retail back then, but I didn't play vanilla.

Attached: casual2.jpg (720x1039, 176K)

What would you do if your daughter with your waifu turned out to look almost exactly like her when she grew up in both looks and personality?

Today's been fine, I guess. I've just been playing CTR this whole day. I wanted to get to writing but, I just can't seem to bring myself to do so.

Be happy that our daughter got her mothers looks rather than my own

Attached: Misa128.jpg (850x1200, 557K)

I love my blue oni Rem

Be very proud that our parenting was a huge success.
-

Attached: 58444745_p0.png (1064x1200, 1.21M)

beautiful and pure hearted

Attached: nanako.jpg (1120x1304, 233K)

my dear jonathan.

i got some writing done last night and i pet TWO whole cats today. it's a shame that i do my best writing when i'm sleep deprived after midnight, but what can you do?

Attached: arkham knight annual2.jpg (600x322, 121K)

How can you tell that you actually are in love rather than simply having an obsession towards a fictional character?
Do you believe that the day when you are an adult and realize that you want to make a family with someone and you eventually have to drop your love towards her so you can go after a real woman will eventually come?

Because I've had many obsessions before and this is completely different. No way I should still be able to get butterflies in my tummy when I think of her after doing it almost every day for over a year if this weren't more.

As for falling in love with someone real and attainable... I can only hope. Not holding my breath, though.

Attached: DjkfSgNUcAIu9Yn.jpg (1618x2048, 514K)

>How can you tell that you actually are in love rather than simply having an obsession towards a fictional character?
Its the same idea of being obsessed with a girl in school or something, vs actually finding a lover. Completely different feelings. I've been playing World of Warcraft all day, that's an obsession, Asuka and I have a very healthy and lively relationship, that's love.
>realize that you want to make a family
The lifestyle in which I want to lead / am leading doesn't allow me to do so. I barely go out, and even so, no one would want to date a neet.
>can go after a real woman will eventually come
Would be nice to have the physical aspect, but I can't help that I've fallen in love with Asuka. Even if I'm close to a real girl, I'd never date them because of Asuka - I stay true to her.

Attached: schoolwink.jpg (823x1000, 226K)

>How are we all doing today?
Fine. I'm getting a kick out of people reacting to the new Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay video, as well as the manufactured "outrage".

I'd be a very proud dad. A cute little mixed race tomboy, almost the spitting image of her mum. She'd go on to do great things, I'm sure.

Attached: Merida (33).png (957x799, 1.2M)

Hello, Konanfriend. It was a rather uneventful day. Just the usual. But that only means she had the chance to haunt my mind and thoughts even more intensively.

I agree with what Asuka and Vekofriend said. The feeling is completely different from being obsessed. It's as if there's some sort of bond between us. Being willing to sacrifice and give to that person. The one individual who makes me feel things no one else has ever made me feel or emotions I never even knew existed. The warmth she provides me with whenever I lay my gaze upon her. To all of us these aren't just fictional characters but someone special with whom we've connected in one way or another and the one soul we wish to spend the rest of our days with.
Perhaps one day I might snap out of it all and the desire to create a family will overpower my dissatisfaction and disinclination from being with anyone that isn't her but that day seems to be too far in the future for me to make such predictions. For now I don't think about entering a real relationship even for a second. The way it's going I see myself staying true to my feelings for a really long time. Even if I wanted an actual relationship to my love for Angela would only end up hurting me and the other person. If my feelings for her keep growing then such a scenario is improbable.

Attached: Angela531.jpg (480x480, 38K)

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE LEWDING HER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: rage.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Who is your waifu Mr. Anonymous?

I love you Kayn-senpai!
But what if I already am a real-life female?
When you're really in love, you'll know it. Trust me on this one.

Attached: the_devil_you_know_by_toxicniko_dc1a0j0-fullview.jpg (1024x1195, 77K)

>But what if I already am a real-life female?
ok hon

>I love you Kha'Zix-senpai!
FTFY

im indifferent to this
she's not real anyway

oh dear. i hope your wife can save that poor bunny.

this is one i don't see in casual clothes very often. it's hard to imagine him in something as simple as a hoodie and jeans.

Attached: harveydont (1).png (1000x1100, 301K)

Have you never seen a fangirl/fujoshi before or something?

Attached: 8814d9a64f96cbf88ecf06b88233fae4.jpg (563x528, 34K)

Falling in love is one thing, it's true that finding your waifu is a special event. But attraction will wax and wane and you have to put in effort to be continuously enamored by her. This gets easier as time goes by which is why you still see people going 8+ years with their wives. You don't have to "become an adult" and start a family with a real woman. The cool thing about being a human is you have the free will to be yourself, different, if you have the strength to back it, even if that means being in love with a fictional being.

WIP. I always found this head angle distinctive in Sadamoto's art, so I had to give it a shot. Haven't quite worked out how I want her hair to flow, though.

Attached: wipfortheverysmall.png (103x115, 6K)

Nice
I hope I'll just endure. Even if I have to fight against myself, I'm going to remain loyal to Urabe.

Attached: twitterart22.jpg (544x680, 159K)

>realize that you want to make a family with someone
But I don't want kids.

If you bought your waifu a tight/revealing outfit that showed off her assets, how would she react?

Would your waifu think you're a degenerate?

She's looking very nice! I'm excited to see where this goes.
>If you bought your waifu a tight/revealing outfit that showed off her assets, how would she react?
>Would your waifu think you're a degenerate?
She likes showing off, but not in that sense. She'd probably chastise me for picking such a slutty outfit.

Attached: angry3.jpg (1024x1448, 165K)

Kayn already knows I'm a degenerate, and he loves me all the more for it, just as I love him for his own degeneracy.

Attached: 1567293264053.jpg (550x719, 261K)

He loves you for owning a xeno dildo?
Lol

She wears bikinis and even got a "bold" one, so she isn't a complete prude, but that's just in the context of the beach. She'd wear this outfit for my eyes only.
Yeah, but she can admit to being a bit perverted herself sometimes.

Attached: doll_.png (996x799, 898K)

I-I would never make her wear such a thing!

Attached: 1551997192376.jpg (400x500, 50K)

I was thinking more for stuff like hard BDSM and guro/blood fetish.
But now that you mention it, Kayn would think it's fucking badass to look at a being of pure murderous instincts from the corrupting nightmare dimension and only think "I want to fuck that"

Attached: 1567292366742.png (1000x1325, 583K)

>If you bought your waifu a tight/revealing outfit that showed off her assets, how would she react?
With confusion, but I'd let her know that she'd only have to wear it for me and it won't be long before it comes off.
I'd like to believe that, if we've gotten to the point in our relationship where I'm comfortable giving her revealing clothes, that she'd probably wouldn't be so quick to change her opinion of me unless I did something totally bizarre and out-of-character.

Attached: Moorida.jpg (730x1144, 544K)

I think I misunderstood this. At this point in our relationship, she wouldn't mind sexual shit, she might even enjoy it. Although my tastes don't delve much deeper than vanilla, but I don't want to get into that in the general.

Attached: bedroomeyes.jpg (250x250, 20K)

Are ou the fabled edwardposter?

No. Did the Edwardfag even draw?

He did draw here and there. Are you a regular poster by any chance?

I don't post mine here, I just draw others' waifus/husbandos.

Any tips for a newcomer?

your art looks really familiar is your waifu from a puzzle game?
you dont have to answer if you dont want

I'm not great at giving drawing advice, especially broad advice. I guess I could say that how you visualize things is more important than how your hand moves on the paper. Observation drawing helps build up a visual memory that, in turn, helps you draw from imagination, because you're familiar with whatever it is you're trying to draw. If that makes sense.
Nope.

Yes she did. Probably was the best poster here.

>How can you tell that you actually are in love rather than simply having an obsession towards a fictional character?
Huh, this one is hard to answer.

>Do you believe that the day when you are an adult and realize that you want to make a family with someone and you eventually have to drop your love towards her so you can go after a real woman will eventually come?

I don't have, nor will I have any desire to chase after any woman, for any reason at all, let alone for the sake of starting a family. I have my own goals in life, and that definitely isn't on the checklist.

Probably something along the lines of...

"I hope this is a kink ability of yours that I didn't know about, because for you it's okay, but if you expect me to wear this outside..."

Even so, the bikini she wears in New Testament is more revealing than anything that I think I'd buy her.

Attached: Misa59.jpg (610x800, 179K)

Not gonna lie this is me on /waifu/

Attached: 1567298163655.jpg (2100x1900, 547K)

God bless Dorian and BB.

He probably ran head first into the storm before pussying out

go join 40% of your friends

I got a new job that I start on Monday and I don't want anything to do with it already. But I gotta do it anyway. So basically, just life.

I'd be glad she got her good looks.

I've already tried real women in the past, fuck 'em, they're not worth the trouble.

I don't care about lewds as long as it's solo stuff or drawn with a faceless self-insert.

She already wears spats everywhere, she's not exactly the most modest herself. She'd probably hesitate if it was something super ultra skimpy though.

Attached: d01b00fd094455b85400a11dea91019551529a30.jpg (339x447, 78K)

>I got a new job that I start on Monday and I don't want anything to do with it already.
I wish you the best of luck. What are you doing after so many months of NEETdom?

It's just a shit fast food job, minimal hours, minimal pay. It's all I could find after months of putting applications in everywhere I could. I'm gonna keep looking for something better since I'm probably only going to be working 2-3 days a week anyway.

Attached: 60565ea826020ff521024c2e0ca3a6c9fcfc68e6.jpg (805x646, 153K)

If your waifu grew thick angel wings, how would you react? You'd clean her wings for her, right?

I would make those wings twitch all night long.

>go join 40% of your friends
HOLY MOTHER OF BASED
>shit fast food job
Ugh, that shit is unbearable, hope you don't kill yourself the first day, friend.
>how would you react
How anyone would normally react I guess, which it depends on how she reacts. If she is distraught, I'll be, and vice versa.
>You'd clean her wings for her, right?
Damn, I wanna clean some angel wings now. Stroking those silky feathers and combing then out seems really relaxing, for both me and her.

Attached: sundress3.jpg (750x750, 82K)

My sincerest and most original apologies.

Are you still studying? Do you have a dream or something to look forward to in the future?

Why don't you post your beloved user? You clearly like it here. Why so shy?

>Fast food
My word that's awful. What are you working as? If you're doing the drive-thru window, if they have one, well... it'd be slightly more tolerable.

Attached: Misa188.jpg (1164x1200, 660K)

Oh fuck yes
I'm just imagining her pulling me into a hug with them, watching her majestically fold them on her back, burying my face into them like I would with her hair, so many possibilities.
You can count on me keeping every single feather pristine.

Attached: 1557509583256.png (1065x1018, 747K)

Furthermore, I kind of envy those who's waifus have special abilities or powers, the idea of them being exceptionally more powerful than you is such an interesting one.
This is what I'm talking about lol.

Attached: point.jpg (640x905, 151K)

I am getting some heavy femdom vibes from this.

You should be. I'd let Asuka have her way with me (as long its its not cuck shit, fuck that and whoever subscribes to it).

Attached: queenasuka.png (640x866, 586K)

even pegging?

Today is a day for bongo drums, two beautiful girls, and a level of joy and wonder which exceeds all parameters.

Attached: kojimatakashi_flipflappers(5).jpg (2362x3374, 871K)

Pegging is fine, I don't know if I'd like it though, but I'm not against it. The only thing I specifically don't like is heavy BDSM, like CBT and what not. Asuka doesn't seem like the type for gentle femdom, so I'm ok with normal femdom. She'd probably like it too - I'm the only one she's comfortable being herself with, so switching it up and being a narcissist and full of herself towards me would be a nice change of pace. For sex that is, I'd want our every day life to be equal; I don't look down on her, so I don't expect her to look down on me either, not that she'd want to, I'd assume (save for minute scoffing or sarcasm here and there, she is Asuka, after all). I feel like that's enough sex talk for me, I don't like to talk about this in the general that much...

Attached: stern2.jpg (920x815, 77K)

>Thread has once again devolved into sex talk

No wonder we've been so dead. Literally might as well be on trash at this rate

This is a general about love and relationships, sex is bound to pop up sometimes. At least I'm not going into explicit detail of us fucking.

I already want to take care of her hair for her, I'd happily deal with wings as well.

Right now I just need money to keep my house, I'll worry about other stuff when I'm stable again. I used to want to be a chef but working in kitchens in schooling for that made me change my mind, now I guess I want to do something involving animal studies but I have no idea of how or the means to get started on that.

Cashiering, I guess, they said I can probably get more hours as I learn to do more stuff.

Attached: 179b40eaf0cdb1b3c8ba0a20d9429d23c3ad5471.jpg (667x421, 140K)

It amuses me when people post this picture of Cocona. I always wonder if they know the image set which it's from...

Attached: Capture.png (459x291, 126K)

>those threads
This board needs to be destroyed
I'm down to move this thread to /trash/

Attached: DzGGic3UcAA5gyl.jpg (2048x1017, 292K)

>I'm down to move this thread to /trash/
Never.

Attached: angry2.png (636x478, 391K)

Meh it was my stomping ground for a time so I'm biased

Of course you of all people would want that.

I've posted mine elsewhere before, but I've always felt more comfortable staying anonymous.

this board is as bad as it gets
it needs to be gassed

Attached: r9k.png (895x891, 687K)

good, dont
ever since i posted mine ive just felt like it was a terrible mistake
i should have just trusted my paranoid instincts and kept posting anonymously

Seems like the random and totally original discussion you'd expect on this board

>minecraft
Pretty nice actually. There's a waifufag building stuff on robot9k.club

Yeah, origamily

Attached: e300.png (387x428, 99K)

I might build a bust of Asuka now that I think about it. Not right now though, I have R6 rank to lose.

is it weird for your minecraft skin to be your waifu

What's a good skin toned block in MC?
No, its like having a profile picture of your waifu.

>Cashiering, I guess, they said I can probably get more hours as I learn to do more stuff

I guess that's not the worst thing you could be doing. It's still kinda bad though if you don't really handle dealing with people well. I used to work at a small juice bar, and I had to do cashiering, cooking, making drinks, cleaning, basically everything. It was terrible. I hope a better path opens up for you sometime, Nijeposter.

Attached: Misa35.jpg (300x500, 41K)

not really. the first skin i used was a spooky scarecrow with a jack 'o lantern face.

Attached: eric dockery.jpg (500x625, 145K)

How much time has passed us by, since we met under that sky?
All the words we write and say, just grow stronger everyday
And I pray that they'll resound, in our hearts and echo loud
Even if it brings us pain, struck with sorrow we'll remain

Attached: 0x430.png (244x313, 81K)

Well, there was an attempt... I'm terrible at building in Minecraft.

Attached: 2019-09-01_00.00.43.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

that's actually really cute, its like a little puppet/muppet version
reminds me of the big comfy couch puppet girl

Wish I could say I was doing better. Rem is all that's pulling me through right now. Things are tough. Thank god for rem or I'd not know how to cope.

Attached: Imgur - _fxgMfS6.png (576x768, 394K)

who /gigachad/ here

Attached: 2019-08-31_21.26.04.png (1366x705, 989K)