Has anyone in the world born after 1990 done anything successful in their life...

Has anyone in the world born after 1990 done anything successful in their life? Pretty much everyone I've seen under 30 has made nothing positive of their life and are either wageslave or neet. Anyone have some success stories for me or should I just expect to be fucked?
Currently going to community college part time and work full time at an auto center

Attached: 2F8C5EFF-8FD8-4505-9818-5F5F1E6882DC.jpg (1124x878, 115K)

It takes time to build an empire.

Attached: 4EC9D244-AF22-4DDF-AE18-61A36C06B97D.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

I guess but I feel like school isn't really getting me anywhere and although this is the best paying job I've had I would be scraping by if I still didn't live at home, I pay for literally everything I own except rent

What are you in school for and what would qualify as "success" to you?

Right now just general studies. I would love to work with animals specifically reptiles or fish but it doesn't seem to pay that well and I also don't want to just be stuck in a lab all day. And if that doesn't work out probably something hands on
>what would qualify as success for you?
Pretty much just being able to live comfortably in a home I own with a decent car and a few pets

I make great sandwiches and I'm really proud of them

What kind of work with animals, something like marine biology, rescue, or being veterinarian? I'd definitely suggest something hands-on, but that's my personal preference compared to office/computer work all day.
That also seems like a pretty healthy and realistic measure of success, with a decent bit of savings. I'm working on saving up as much as I can, will eventually need a new car, and then plan on moving out (again).

I would prefer being out with the animals like a marine biologist or rescue or possibly something with zoology

Also definitely want to be hands on
And I hope things go well for you, I just had to buy a new car myself because it got rekt by a deer so I feel for you, shit wiped basically all my savings

I'm a 6'4 executive chef at wendy's with a 9 inch dick making 140k a year. Born 1995.

Studied electrical engineering, got good at what i'm doing and work in aviation nowadays where i have the responsibility of a bunch of projects worth a couple of hundret thousands. Might get farther up to end up in space development because that would be seriously kick ass, but for now i'll make sure the planes don't light on fire while flying.

If you ask me that's pretty neat.

i know a guy who made millions with bitcoin

I make 100k a year as a code monkey

Socially I'm still retarded tho

If you're not in crippling debt how so? Also good for you sounds like you're happy with your life

What are your hours like and do you work from home?

9-6 but have overtimes often because it's a startup
they give me shares and bonuses if i hit performance indicator (aka being a good little wagie)

i can work from home 1 day a week

Honestly wouldn't even mind being a wagie if I made good money, my old job I worked over 60 hours a week and barely made $500, how's life overall at your workplace?

I work with a couple of post-1990 people who probably make 250k+ at 40hr/week. Does that count?

Uh yeah what the fuck do they/you do

>how's life overall at your workplace

it depends a lot on the team
sales team and higher execs is a bunch of super competitive chads
customer support is a bunch of dumb low paid wageslaves

engineering team is mostly quiet autists

what keeps me sane is living close to work, my commute is a 15 minute walk to the office or 5-7 minutes by bicycle

code monkeys, finance, dentists, doctors probably

Born in 2000, joined the military at 18. I think that is success or almost. Doing it to avoid college debt. still a poorfag tho

Attached: 433-4336800_anime-girls-drinking-alcohol-png-download-loli-drinking.jpg (920x823, 235K)

I make a lot of money and own my place, but I still am mostly alone and hate being alive.

Attached: 40B4BF16-9877-41D5-A8FD-300ECA5F5B3D.png (499x479, 216K)

>be on track to retire by 30
>entrepreneur
>two degrees
>work very little, as little as possible basically, maybe 5h a week
>own house and a decent-sized plot of land in a small city in the countryside
>spend time doing interesting things
Sounds successful so far, right? The trick is not high income though, it's low expenses. I'm actually well below the poverty line, but my expenses are so low even with this amount of working I have enough left over each month to invest. I make a bit over 50/h, you can do the math from there.

Attached: comfy.jpg (680x504, 60K)

If you expect your life to actually be important and if you think it's expected that you accomplish some extraordinary shit, then you will never do shit with the time that you have and feel worsecand worse that nothing is happening as the time passes.

The best that you can do is to move with the waves and pay attention to where they'revleading you so that, as you live and make experiences as you stumble upon them, you can better learn what you want and need and try to steer yourself in the directions you need to go. Otherwise, you'll always feel like you're wasting your time. Success stories are never what they seem.

I personally would never join military but if that's what's working for you more power to you brother

What's got ya down friend

which degrees did you get?

So you work 5 hours a week making $50 an hour? What do you do exactly and why don't you work more? And where do you live for that incredibly low amount of money ?

'95 here
>5 years of college
>$20k debt
>4 jobs
>lost them all
>100+ applications later and only a month after filling it out
I don't think there is. The ones who did are just a rare breed. Because there's more of us who ended up getting shot in the back by our own people. It's stupid

Attached: 1566674550691.jpg (720x673, 212K)

CS and SE, both ba. Zero student debt thanks to being eurofag

I code. Obviously it's a niche and not thousand-pajeets-for-a-dollar webdev.
>why don't you work more?
user, you do know what work is, yes? Once my needs are met, it becomes increasingly not worth it to spend my precious free time on working.
>where do you live
Europoor, small city in the countryside.

I have some combination of sexual trauma and/or lack of socialization that makes it impossible for me to connect with anyone, socially or romantically, in a way that isn't destructive. There is some fundamental conflict between how I act and how I look like I should act that doesn't make sense to people, but acting "normally" is suffocating.

Attached: 71DEC8B4-3B2E-4CEA-A33D-0EB855262734.jpg (584x800, 104K)

*I filled out 100+ application and only got 1 call-back a month after filling out their application.

Guess what? Human Resources is in charge of hiring. They don't care about their job and hire shitty people in the local area. Then it snowballs in the company and economy (dwindling middle class).

This is the Trojan Horse that tore apart our world from the inside. The guys on plebbit already figured it out (r/recruitinghell)

This is exactly what I'm trying to avoid, very scary

>i code
>i program
>lala just get a degree in CS bro 250k a year jobs bro

FUCK you you fucking degenerate tech retards I literally hope a solar flare destroys the internet and your careers.

I don't blame you, friend. Understand your personality and where your best fit is. I'd suggest 2 year colleges and skill certificates first. I didn't get heavy in debt until transitioning to university.

Attached: 1566270434765.gif (140x160, 366K)

You know why? BECAUSE THEY'RE STILL YOUNG

Yeah I'm currently in general studies just doing bullshit required classes trying to buy myself some more time to pick what I want to do. I already started a couple years late and only doing 2-3 classes a semester is definitely taking me awhile to accomplish anything. Any certificates you recommend?

>everyone ive seen
More like everyone you know. The truth is you hang out with losers. Youre just ignoring people who are successful to feel better about yourself

>1990
>30 years old
>young
Are you fucking retarded or in denial?

Jokes on you I don't hang out with anyone, pretty much just referring to people I know from work/school

Also I'm just trying to get a basic feel and different perspectives, good job trying to play psychologist though faggot

im born in 2000 and work full time in a factory. im so bored of this bullshit existence

Attached: 1436088867997.jpg (600x400, 59K)

Where you from and how much are you making?

The only thing I can think of is Medical Coding.

im from britainistan and on minimum wage ($11~)

die 4 israel

Literally all you have to do is design a phone app soulless normie consumerists will use and you're rich.