He uses proper grammar on instant messaging programs like Discord

>he uses proper grammar on instant messaging programs like Discord
Name a larger red flag.

Attached: 1549398024963.png (371x353, 119K)

>he uses anything other than r9k
begone fag

>he uses instant messaging programs
Kys

>types like a retard intentionally

Attached: 9F89DEE9-3761-49D3-B83C-4E40ADA84157.gif (360x357, 64K)

>>he uses proper grammar on instant messaging programs like Discord
>hes white!
RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT

Attached: 4353455656.gif (384x216, 1.03M)

sorry I'm not a nigger

kek this wasn't original

>being a retard who uses discord
Pathetic. Truly.

>he uses discord

Name a larger red flag

Attached: 1567208387718.jpg (991x1061, 344K)

>using the internet
Name a larger red flag

It's like you guys feel personally attacked by this post or something

Found the mediocre writer.

How's your isekai story going?

This

"dude its not an essay lmao"

Well I dont use any IM's, but I am pretty proper everywhere else so I dont look like a fucking moron.

A judge let a guy off a drug trafficking charge with just a suspended sentence simply because he used proper grammar when texting.

Take note.

>he proofreads a Jow Forums post

>he starts all of his messages with capitalized letters and ends them with periods
>leading to unnaturally stilted discussions
why do they do this op

It is possible to go too far in the opposite direction and be so 'casual' in your writing that it gets in the way of readability, though. I remember about 10 years ago on AIM, there was this one guy who made fun of anyone that typed properly. They were weird, boring prudes, gay, etc.

He was involved in a forum roleplay, and he said to this one guy "it hit" (in regards to a monster they were fighting in the roleplay). This was actually a question, but nobody knew it until he clarified because he was so fucking determined to chillpost and write like e.e. cummings that he wasn't willing to punctuate even when the message was impossible to understand without it.

I often don't punctuate in IM settings either (though I go back and forth and I certainly don't negatively judge anyone who writes properly full throttle), but don't be so determined to chillpost at all times, thinking that it makes you cool as fuck, that you sacrifice basic readability.

Attached: Raphi and Gab.gif (600x338, 762K)

okay, but nobody here is saying your posts should be unreadable, just not stilted.

Awhile back I had a boss that would type so casually in our work chat that instead of 'yes' he would type "y." This literally turned into a conversation where he then had to explain that no, he wasn't asking "why," but instead he was typing "y" as a shorthand way of saying "yes."

Proper punctuation doesn't necessarily mean your writing is stilted. You'd have to be a really judgmental person to think that way.

It's an automatic thing. Not like I can just stop without conscious effort.

okay user this was a good talk, glad we had it, have a nice afternoon

>He thinks typing like a chimp with bricks for hands is cool

Attached: enemies.png (1547x1048, 1.13M)

>He does not use proper grammar while greentexting.

Language and grammar are important. Illiterate people just aren't smart. You're a fucking brainlet and you should neck yourself.
The English language is one of the most important languages in the world. The foundation of everything you see around you. So yes, I'll fucking use it correctly, thank you very much.

I've noticed that I always use proper grammar and punctuation with my native language like there is no other option, while in English I allow myself to not use capital letters and dots depending on tone of text.

>he doesn't alternate between all lowercase with periods and commas where they belong in spoken parlance with proper grammar for comedic effect and juxtaposition
Sad!

>he uses an anime girl reaction picture
name a bigger red flag

Attached: 59.jpg (720x960, 114K)

Except I am a published writer and editor. It's really a trait of an amateur writer to use proper grammar in casual conversation with your friends, like you're over-compensating.

I lurk this Discord server used for writing critique. Whenever someone who types like they're writing an essay joins, it's always some Dunning-Kruger effect redditor who thinks they're hot shit.

I bet you're one of those guys who writes isekai knockoffs and posts it on some site like Royal Road.

Attached: funny anime face.png (712x712, 435K)

>jr fprdm'y yu[r ;olr yjod
jsj

Attached: IMG_20190725_081206.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>he makes obviously reactionary threads after getting btfo in other threads or on his tranny discords

>I bet you're one of those guys who writes isekai knockoffs and posts it on some site like Royal Road.

I don't know what any of those things are, I do not write, I just respect the English language.

Like you aren't "over-compensating" here.

Rage more faggot

all you're missing is a capital letter, you must be one-a THEM in DISGUISE

In all seriousness though, OP is a buttmad faggot who needs to greentext his story of irrational rage and ineptitude