You need to work to survive

>you need to work to survive
>work makes you unhappy and depressed

what's the point of even living then? I can't cope with this shit

Attached: squid.jpg (361x330, 58K)

normally you'd find fulfiment through family and friends.

But you got video games sooo

get a job that makes you feel happy then, there's gotta be something you enjoy and could work with

pretty much, and along the way find someone who makes you happy, who you can have a family with.

Not OP, but i'd love to be a 2D animator, but that career is over all dead. So im currently training to do something in CS. Maybe network technician or programming.

Attached: 57485639_2023108441331983_438058996012679168_n.jpg (500x383, 22K)

>only find enjoyment in playing music
>music genres i enjoy playing are all 'dead' and starting a band in 2019 is pointless
>unable to function in a job
>unable to get a family due to being repulsive
>parents going to kick me out soon because i didn't go to college
there is no point to living.

I feel this, ive been job hopping for a while now to try and find something I can AT LEAST tolerate but im struggling to find one

>you need to work to survive
you need work to pay for the things you want to do that make you happy.

If you have a good balance between work and life, you'll find you're happier even at work.

>video games
grown out of them already, nothing surprised me or excites me anymore except maybe a couple of big releases, also long hours of gaming makes you feel numb
all the jobs are tedious and tiresome, also you don't have much choice cuz everything better than toilet cleaning requires a diploma and experience

the point is to earn enough money to pay ciara to send nudes

Attached: afd859b1712539576f9c79b31666d67dd634c0198bd66b639fe715cd994a690f.jpg (3024x4032, 1.5M)

Art is really the only thing that keeps me excited. My experience with vidya is similar too yours.

Just focus on better things and casually play vidya when the rare title interests you.

The system is fucking shit, if you can't go live on an island by yourself you have to face it and wait until you die

The system is fine for most people. No system will ever satisfy everyone. All systems will leave some people behind.

Sorry it was you.

indeed unfortunate the situation you're cucked in

you can always transition, and hope some dude provides for you.

I see no reason to a contribute to a failing society devoid of the fundamental principles of human decency. I'm tired of everyone trying to find a problem with everyone else, of virtue supplanted by mind-numbing trinkets, of evil taking over good in even the most minute circumstances.
There has to be some way out of here for all of us.

Attached: doomer2.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

I've grown apathy for it all.

Its all tiring.

Find a job that isn't soul crushing.
McCuckolds job may be the only option but you can work your way out of that.

>feel like shit when wagie
>feel like shit when NEET

Both are terrible tbqh

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I have as well. I've tried everything I could to help others feel better while being content on my own. Nothing works.
What's wrong with spending a few years in isolation reflecting on the world and developing your creative spirit? Why do you have to be cast into the menial lifestyle expected of you?

Attached: 1560113210883.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

You can enjoy yourself after you retire in your 40-60's

violent revolution. brings your life a greater purpose and you either see its promises through or die a hero.