Yo, white boy! You wanna fuck this bitch with me?

>Yo, white boy! You wanna fuck this bitch with me?
What's your response?

Attached: EDQegz1W4AEfJrG.jpg (750x979, 94K)

>"I'm not white but sure I guess"

Sure why not, ain't got nothing better to do.

n-no, but I hope you're okay with fucking me, or at least letting me suck your cock.

Attached: 1557615276625.png (807x1079, 834K)

Who is she? name please

no thank you im saving myself for marriage : )

>I'll pass
Get away from that shit as soon as possible.

No thanks Clarence, i have to get home

He is in so many blacked videos, I think because he looks so animalistic and unhuman. It's like watching tiny white women be savaged by a monster.

Are you actually a trap, if so I wanna fuck you

sounds like fun bro.

>Sure can you give me a blood test from you and the slut? After evaluation I will preceed in being your wigman and tag-team-buddy

I would lick her shithole like it was my last meal
There's just something about a girl with her ass cheeks spread and her brown hole on display that makes me rock hard.

jokes on you Tyrone. you are going to have less white women if you have babies with white women. blacks make some really ugly mutt babies.

Don't those fucking japs like hentai with orks fucking virgin princesses? Seems like this, just in westernized form.

Attached: 1561906908141.png (728x772, 413K)

I like this guy, he's my favorite

Attached: 1537419939744.webm (720x720, 1.97M)

I got an offer like this by some rich looking guy during my nightwalk, told me he has coke too. Declined it, but he said I know where I can find him next time. Pretty surreal.

I'm a tranner and absolutely

uh. hey is that Stacey? OMG shes been reported missing fer a week! bro i gotta turn yew in, citizens arrest.

>What's your response?
no thanks, I'm not into used goods.

Shoot them both, nut in her corpse and steal his car.

Who is she? I'd suck his cock just to taste her pussy off it. I wanna lick her asshole and his balls while they fuck. This picture alone made me start fapping wtf

He looks like a villian of some movie

Maybe interracial villian lol

T-thanks, you're my only friend, tyrone

Th-Thanks dude, c-cool car btw

source
origmaw12

i would simply kill them both and then any witnesses

naw but lemme just
*SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFF*
thx bud

Do you wanna fuck my gf with me, we both like traps and trans girls

>c-can you fuck be with her please

Attached: A074E09C-9EDB-4205-A8A1-6D1818D53647.png (445x612, 375K)

that's litearlly the hottest thing about it
niggers look like an evolutionary leftover, primatoid monsterous nonhuman savage apes with extremely low IQ. Seeing them dominate a refined, soft and petite product of civilisation (i.e a white girl) is like beating it to goblins fucking elf girls in caves.

This guy and Jason Luv are in almost every BLACKED scene.

hard disagree, i kinda get it with the tattoos and stuff, but there's something about his face that just looks goofy

Hmm if you say so user.
Not even the tattoos desu. I'd say if you ranked faces/ builds/ and cocks. He'd be high tier in all categories compared to the full cast Just my opinion though

Attached: 1542926475162.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

No thanks, you have her. I simply would not be able to handle her with my 3 incher.

I'm a girl and this is hot af.

Would you bend me over and fuck me hard?

What do you find hot about it?

Bruh, your picture is kinda just straight-up gay.
I like gangbangs, but this picture alone is making me reconsider.

Which scene is this user?

Yes schlomo, I am also a female who likes monkeys.

This thread is sick and disgusting.

It's pretty much bestiality. Same with one girl - many guys... After a girl does that on camera she is pretty much set for life, and just the thought of how fucking low and slutty this is turns me on.

No idea why, I guess evolution just wants you to nut into crazy girls whenever you have the chance? Still kinda weird.

What's gay about it?
The guys are looking at the woman not each other

It's gay for the viewer. That screen is like 90% black guy. I understand the appeal to a degree, but anything more than a MMF threesome is a bit much.

Lena Paul
I mean there's a difference from a threesome, and a gangbang...two guys isn't exactly a gang.
So I guess you don't like gangbangs, you like threesomes.

Attached: 2015_12_30.webm (960x542, 1.94M)

Must have been their Christmas holiday special.

Even MMF is kinda gay, would never want to participate. Maybe it's insecurity, but I just can't imagine myself with someone else during the act. I want the girl to be mine alone, and having someone else during the act is just cuckoldry.

>So I guess you don't like gangbangs, you like threesomes.
Hell, maybe you're right. I don't like seeing so much man ass, and the girl is always at least 40% covered.

you want it

Attached: white woman worshipping BBC BLACK BALLS.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

Do you even know you own dad?

Who's the girl in the originallio OP?

Great Scott is that a delorean

Yeah man sure.
>Actually look through her purse for money and her phone

Looks like it might be Riley Reid.

I'm black,how do i get a white girl at college?

You can keep that slut for yourself, lol