Wake up, have to pee

>wake up, have to pee
>let go right into my undies
>feel the warm pee trickle down and soak into the soft padding as it expands and goes squishy
>let out a sigh of relief and go back to sleep
why bother with a normal toilet as a neet? this is clearly better.

Attached: 1529795461622.jpg (2320x3088, 1.06M)

i have never ever ever seen something this based before

>falling for the porcelain jew

Attached: porcelain jew.png (694x521, 512K)

Trannys are so fucked in the head, holy shjt

i want to fuck one in the butt desu

>tfw no trap bucci to use as my toilet
I call it a boilet

Other padded friends reveal yourself

Attached: 20190831_193205_618_mr1567276401069.jpg (1080x1440, 877K)

user can i rest my cheek on your diap while you pee

I always wear a diaper when I go out to do my normie shit like go to bars and play pool. I've even been picked up by other guys a few times wearing them. It's a lot less embarrassing than you'd think.

Rearz Rebels are a pretty balanced diaper for going out, too, but it seems like whenever I get picked up I'm in a Crinklz. Maybe it's that they swell more in the front and make it look like I'm packing a goddamn horse cock. But nope, just a bunch of wet SAP. Someone commented "Nice Underwear" while I was taking a shot in a Rebel, though, but idk if he could tell it was plastic or just liked the faux-punky jolly roger print.

Degenerate with mental illness

if you don't want to get up while playing video games just pull open the waistband and pee into your neet bf's diaper

Attached: 1529795319426.jpg (960x1280, 285K)

>ywn suck your NEET bf's diaper dry

>tfw no clingy diaper loving mommy gf that finds me really cute and hugs me all the time and I help her feel the caregiver feels

Look what I just bought Jow Forums~

Attached: Special undies.jpg (1280x960, 83K)

user can i watch you put them on

oh fuck that reminds me that AgeComfort.com is having a sale on these that ends today

i dont think im gonna take advantage of it tho

Rearz sucks except for Barnyard which is god tier. Better than Tykables

cut your nails dumbass, your hands look so repulsive

I discovered Molicare do velcro tabs. Changed my life.

Is post Scotty if I could. She has a vagina and we've all seen it

The fact that grown men and women go out in public willingly wearing padded underwear to soak up their piss and shit as a fetish will never cease to thoroughly disgust me.

Attached: 1542701174059.jpg (586x524, 42K)

The SAP comes out of Barnyard's topsheet too often. I find that the real gold standard ought to be PeekABUs.

>Better than Tykables
Tykables are my favorite since they're the most robust and seem to have the best build quality in that they don't come apart or clump when wet, but yeah the absorbency is starting to fall behind newer premium models. but it's to be expected

they arent even long? my hands are fine thank you.
i love m4s

Attached: ddd.jpg (721x960, 82K)

congrats on being a faggot

Attached: 1536938444476.jpg (1122x1112, 174K)

ive already posted lad.
r9krinkle for life. everyone welcome. tranny or not.

>Tykables' new print is a dinosaur on the landing strip, and FUCKING METEORS around the rest
it's a little violent for me desu. what are they trying to say here? what did they mean by this

fuck is it meteors. I never really thought about it. Just thought it was maybe normal boulders.

They are really good though. I havent even managed to use to capacity, and not a single leak.

I'm in love with her diaperbros

you arent though. im just another below average mentally ill camwhore

I've never had that problem with Barnyard.
Fuck PeekABUs and their furry shit. Barnyard has some of the only designs I could even vaguely imagine on an actual diaper

I hate whatever plastic they use on the outside of Tykables and they're so bulky even when fresh

And I'm a mentally ill 4channeler, it's a match made in heaven

glad im not the only one who hates the furry designs. peekabus arent close to as cringe as crinklz though

I'd argue that sort of match is often extremely damaging on both ends but who knows

Furries ruin everything they touch
I can't help it when you're so cute

furfaggotry is vastly over-represented but the barnyards are still an animal-themed pattern.

and as far as furfaggotry goes, ABUs are furry but not as bad as say, crinklz or tykables

on that note, not to be confrontational but genuinely because I wonder about the alternatives, what would YOU put on a diaper other than a solid color? the only non-animal ones I've seen are either weird and out of place like jolly rogers or pot leaves, or are sissy shit which I'd argue is worse. but I'm having a hard time thinking of any other stuff I'd slap on nappies that isn't a generic pattern like dots or plaid

>animal-themed
So is most stuff for kids. At least it's not fucking cartoon wolves and shit, it's genuinely cute farm animals like a normal baby diaper might have
Tykables designs suck in general. Weird colors, weird art. Not a fan.

All I want is adult diapers that emulate baby diapers. Obviously the dream is up-sized Pampers. But just make a diaper that looks like a baby diaper instead of covering them with furry art and autism

I agree that tykables is weird art and the only saving grace is that it's hilariously spurdo-like

but PeekABUs are just as much "generic animal character" as Barnyards are, unlike say crinklz or rearz safaris

>But just make a diaper that looks like a baby diaper
>Obviously the dream is up-sized Pampers
there's that formerly french one that uses fine blue dots to make posterized shapes much like pampers do, but it has an owl on the front so you'd probably hate it

>furry art and autism
thats what most baby diapers look like anyway, except instead of cub art it's licensed characters from Disney cartoons

I haven't come across a single ABDL diaper yet that I trust to hold a night's worth og pee, and I'm 5'7, 100 lbs - the most I ever pee is a maybe quater of a gallon. Yet somehow my diapers always leak.

Attached: IMG_20190713_172507.jpg (2453x1708, 1002K)

you probably have the wrong size.

What have you tried though

Post more scottyfu

Stone this faggot

Attached: outdoor-essentials-bagged-204952-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

I don't have time to argue with you but you're being retarded.
Animals =/= furry

There's massive differences between Barnyard which has perfectly normal Barnyard animals in a cute but not overly anthropomorphized style, and PeakABUs which have overly cartoonish, anthropomorphized wolves and shit.
Real baby diapers have nothing on them that's remotely furry. They have cartoon animals but the style is completely different because they're not aimed at fetishists

I bought a sample pack from ABDL Factory containing 31 different diapers. ABU, MyDiaper, Rearz, Crinklz, Tykables etc. I got all of them in the smallest available size.

Attached: IMG_20190713_172721.jpg (2160x3024, 1.53M)

quit being a degenerate

Attached: unknown-72.png (1334x870, 1.36M)

This makes me want to kill someone

If you're that small and wearing girls diapers you really ought to shave your legs

>I don't have time to argue with you but you're being retarded.
same to you faggot, there's a difference between a vector-style cartoon face and shit like what they put on crinklz

>overly cartoonish, anthropomorphized wolves and shit
have you never seen a disney movie

Scotty I need your thoughts on Brexit and the suspension of Parliament

I want to, but I occasionally wear shorts in summer. My colleagues and family would notice if I shaved my legs.

You don't tend to see Disney designs on diapers except pull-ups and even then it's almost always Cars and princesses. I don't know if Paw Patrol is a Disney IP but that's on some diapers and that's as close as you'll get to furry and even then it's distinctly 4 legged

lots of guys shave their legs. usually cyclists and swimmers. just explain that you're gay and a fetishist though, because no one likes cyclists and if you say you're a swimmer you'll have to shave your head too

Tell them you're a diaperfaggot. You only get one life, go hard or go home

bitch you know that if zootopia were a continuing franchise they'd have used it, and on younger kids' diapers it's all teddy bears and peter rabbit knockoffs and shit

you may as well say that the rearz rebel print is an antifa dog whistle or something

There's something about this wojak picture that just makes it the best one. Maybe its the fact that he's suffering, looks like he's given up on life and still smiling

>you may as well say that the rearz rebel print is an antifa dog whistle or something
How is that in anyway comparable to noticing an art style distinct to a group we already know has a large interest in the fetish?
You're being a dumbass

I managed to pee inside a guy once, it was so hot I probably only emptied half of my bladder before getting too hard to continue again
Haven't met anyone else willing to try it though

god i wish that were my butt

Keep it in diapers lads

imagine the possibilities, user
>guy pees in you butt
>put diaper back on
>expel pee into diaper

Pls no. You are making me uncomfortable friend :(

What the fuck is wrong with you anons

Attached: IMG_20190826_130424.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

sisters of battle ARE BAD UNITS

Go back where you came from, normie. We're having a discussion here.

PLASTIC SISTERS? ON MY /TG/ISTAN?

now i want a guy to pee in me uwu

what are you wearing? they look rather smol

Attached: image (3).jpg (2320x3088, 593K)

medium tykables?

I feel like going out tonight. What diaper should I wear (and carry changes of) with me?
>DC Amor
>Rearz Barnyard
>Rearz Rebel
>Tykables Overnight
>Forsite AM/PM

DC amor!

kys yourself with a gun

why are so many diaperfags trannies

this thread would be hot if it was actual womens

Attached: 4d7b46afa999f2e3f4e594e258183c1f5b0d32af3e45541d4b873a04f3e0e2e6.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

strong linkage to sissy type fetishes if not at least submission in general, from the childlike aspect of wearing diapers

there is a woman here. But yeah like with every fetish group its definitely not as common. I've encountered plenty of mostly normal folk into this but theres a strong correlation with other autistic degenerate shit too.

Of course it suits women better, half of them infantalize themselves already, everything made for or by women is to recapture/hold onto youthfulness. Skin looks weathered? Here are 5 different creams and lotions and don't forget to put on make up too.

Then there are the women that naturally act like mothers and feel very rewarded for being a caregiver. This fetish just works for each type on so many levels.

Attached: cd96dbdf53e8af9a6624d71ae286bed6d374d1c9d57d7c1851cc273bb5c52c31.jpg (900x600, 89K)

Barnyard
Also how feminine is your penis?

>Why is untrue thing true?
Bait post.
If you're noticing a lot of trannies you might be gay my dude.
I follow a shit load of ABDL Tumblr blogs and have only seen 2 trannies in about a year

All women are functionally children. The fetish just allows them to express that

I want a boyfriend or girlfriend who loves to piss and shit themselves. Unironically.

Kewl. Guess this is the place

Incredibly based thread. Make diapers great again, they need to be normalized in everyday life as a kind of functional underwear.
I have half a mixed case of ABUs left, wondering what kind I should put on before I sleep. Wish I could try some Rearz with boosters though, from what I've seen the softness and raw bulk must be unreal.

I don't think they'll ever be that normalized but within fetish communities I could see them getting normalized.
I've never bought ABDL shit on Amazon but I get recommended ABDL onesies constantly when I buy other less obvious fetish stuff.

I think the fact Daddy kinks are such a meme right now has genuinely opened the door to ageplay for normies, even if they don't all commit to diapers

Oh I'm just a DL, I'm not really feeling the ageplay much at all. That said I would be willing to get a onesie just for the comfy & snuggly factor. Having my diapered crotch hugged safe and tight with soft clothing, hnnng.
Diaper covers seem cool, too. Fuck, I can already see myself throwing away $100 again.

You're making trans people look like disturbed fetishists
Why harm your cause? You're undoing everything

I use a piss bottle so I can store my urine for later use in nefarious schemes.

Havent worn much since ive been a daddy for my little girl. Diapers are the true robot fetish

Attached: IMG_20190730_103101~2.jpg (3191x2457, 1.38M)

Oh boo hoo. Shut up or diaper up

I like wearing diaper in the winter. I dont really use them there just comfy to wear in the winter

>tfw no diaper gf to cuddle on my lap

How are the Kiddo and Under The Sea diapers? Worth the price? I hate having to order stuff online, sight unseen.

Good. Only girls belong in diapees

I was surprised by the under the sea but they are nice. Kiddos not as much. They are 2 tapes and kinda thin. They work but i don't like 2 tapes and prefer them as bulky as possible

>barebum
good choice user

Good to know, I probably would have dropped money on the Kiddos just for the print and then been disappointed. Under The Seas are available for cheap in Canada, so I guess I'll try those out. Thanks for the help

Checking in, tho I haven't postedin a while

Attached: d8adb759-7848-4037-9feb-69137381ce9a.png (720x540, 379K)

Because some of us still have a little dignity left

hi benji

i wanna have very rough and passionate sex with a cute boy who wears diapers

REEEEEEEE
How did you know?
Only if you're a mommy

Attached: 5bbaec56-d85f-4b7c-878b-6022b6bfd957.png (1600x1200, 879K)

Bumping with more padded pics
This one is a little more well known

Attached: 1528795734236.png (1600x1479, 928K)

Wearing diapers in public: Yea or Nay?