Mfw my college anime club excommunicates me for not liking normalnigger tier anime

>mfw my college anime club excommunicates me for not liking normalnigger tier anime

Attached: 105184_w_725.jpg (725x909, 135K)

based and yeeet

>my university anime club disbanded due to relationship drama
>don't have to watch shounen every single day anymore
Thank fuck

anime clubs are always shit. it's either a bunch of normal fags that only watch super popular shit that airs on Cartoon Network with dubs or a bunch of super obscure fags. Then at some point a girl joins and the entire club is fucked.

>a bunch of super obscure fags
Sounds based as fuck, fuck muh Cowboy Bebop muh Darling in the franx muh Shingeki normalfags

provide examples of anime that you like

we watched penguindrum in my club, it was really cool

Hipster obscure faggots are just as bad as normal fags. Basically go to MAL and sort by popularity, then go to the least popular. Doesn't matter if they're pure shit, obscure fags will love it. Anything too popular is 100% trash to them.

its always normalfags that watch shonen shit

We watched Citrus last year while it was airing and everyone was really into it, we had a lot of fun
I wish I didn't drop out and ghost everyone there

Attached: ..gif (985x830, 651K)

>We watched Citrus
degenerate turbocringe anime

>n-nooooo muh yuri has to be pure!
Cope

>watching yuri
:d

Anyone ever feel pity for Lucifer being cast out from heaven?

not really heaven sounds like a multiculti shithole

>college anime club
>anime
>club
>college
wtf is first world country doing lmao?

What actually happened:
>Person: Does anyone here follow My Hero Academia? I know it's not the best series out there, but I lov-
>OP: REEEEEEEE FUCK OFF NORMALFAG SHOUNENSHITTER!! REAL ANIME FANS LIKE ME ONLY WATCH "My Little Sister Gets Fucked By An Ostrich" FUUCKIIIIIIING NOOOOOORMIIIIIIIIEEEEES

>they have hobbies at school? wtf are they doing lololol
shut up retard

Shh it's okay, third worlders are too poor to afford enjoying life.

basing your enjoyment of something based on whether it's popular or not is retarded. people who jack off because they've watched hundreds of series that most people have never heard of are just another side of the same coin from people that only watch the most popular stuff

Slice of life, drama, history and drama are God tier. Everything else deserves the rope.

>college anime club

Attached: 1556154542939.gif (500x360, 496K)

*romance origami