3 stripes

I'm a Russian robot
Ask me anything

Attached: Russian flag.png (900x600, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCxDh2rf21E
dotu.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how are you user? whats your day to day life like?

How many dicks so you have to suck for your daily heroin shot

lubish ebatca v jopu?

Bad, but thats besides the point
My daily life is gray like every building around me
I wake up, dont make breakfast cause its expensive, I have one meal a day or an energy drink, I dont get both in one day
I go to a medical college, its half a century behind in education desu
Get beaten up for being a fag
Go home
Browse Jow Forums

da
I stopped prostituting myself a while ago, now I have a friend that buys drugs because he feels sorry for me

do you like putin? what do you think of the situation regarding ukraine? zelensky? crimea, eastern separatists?
do you like that ukraine recently had a state facillitated gay pride parade?

idk how i feel because this sounds similar to my western life user. :(

how is medical college? are you hoping to do something in the medical field when you get older?

I would like to live in Ukraine, they are a bit closer in social development to western countries
Honestly, the only thing I like about Russia is how easy it is to pirate shit
Putin situation is weird, he is a part of the oligarchy keeping us in the third world country status, but without him everything would crumble cause we have an unofficial personality cult
Crimea war is a way to distract the populace and make it look into a fake enemy, so they wont look into inner enemies

I wish to be a psychotherapist, our mental healthcare is shit and I learned it the hard way, I want to be an exception to shit doctors, I want to help people who needed help just like me

Attached: Wk789NASIeg.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Do you care about the western world's vision of Russia? sanctions, cut off ties, possible war. Do you think there should be any sort of change?

>I want to help people who needed help just like me

thats beautiful user. I hope you succeed in helping them user. The ones who've been hurt the most are generally the ones who want to help the most.

Attached: qOcKFPudP4eDRoFKfCq-pgov9yJdrxUBkfvdoict-ms.jpg (768x768, 58K)

everything needs to be changed for people to live for themselves and not for the state, in shit houses, in shit world, mining oil for oligarchs that eat diamonds for breakfast
but its impossible to change everything, I just with to escape this place
sanctions are shit because they only made people suffer, and thats about all the effects they had
I want M.A.D. to get executed finally between Russia and US

Why did you make drumpf our president

he quirky lol
*que laugh track*

is it really that bad? oligarchs just do whatever they want?

a year ago because of the use of cheap materials a shopping center burned down with people locked inside, the person who owned that center got no justice

that's pretty shitty and depressing
do you think the west is significantly better in terms of that? rich people generally doing.. abusive stuff, things like this
how much power does putin have? is he a figurehead more or less or does he strike some sort of deal with the oligarchs or what?
have things improved since the collapse of the soviet union?
does crimea actually want to be a part of russia?

are people generally "jew-wise"? what do people think of jews? are people genuinely religious?

sorry it's all kinda jumbled

West as in US.. no, might be even worse for all I know, when I really like Canada tho
At this point in time, I think Putin is a figurehead, he shows signs of dementia and I think isnt capable of normal decision making rn, so oligarchs are the de facto government
After the collapse of soviet union things got better in some regards and in some worse, I think it was of a positive event
What happened in Crimea is pretty much army boys walking into parlament and politely asking for them to join Russia
Regarding jews.. I got beaten up for being a jew, Im missing a few teeth because of that
The orthodox church is also a part of the de facto government, and most of the people are genuinely religious

Attached: qitHDDIw3XY.jpg (1158x1080, 219K)

Suebyvat' iz strany planiruesh?
Ya da.

Attached: 1531491466323.jpg (466x349, 39K)

da, its impossible to live in this shithole and be happy

I'm of the same opinion.
2 more years in Law School, 1 in army and then however will it take for me to wagecuck myself a plane ticket.

Attached: reaper and his kot.png (640x640, 19K)

Why don't you use your jew powers to escape this hellhole

my documents are fucked so I cant move to Israel
good luck, I got lucky because I cant serve due to psychological shit

fuck, sorry to hear that man. it's not any random jew walking down the street i was referring to, but international zionism. i meant no offense.
you thinking of moving to canada? if you're doing med school, you could definitely get a job as long as the govt or whatever recognized your creds. and if you don't mind immigrants out the wazoo
putin as having dementia? that's funny i actually found the opposite, he seems very articulate.
youtube.com/watch?v=YCxDh2rf21E
this sort of thing was.. refreshing to me. i was thinking of moving over there within a decade. i sort of see it.. i'm in canada and the ideology is eating itself. i think the next 50 will go downhill for over here. we just inherited the money, but the leadership here in trudeau +like-minds is no good and getting more egregious. i wish we didn't throw away the values which brought prosperity in the first place. i do not think the the generation we are bringing up is capable of carrying the torch of sound rhetoric, good leadership, civilization as is best.
people here think that "russia bad, west good," and in some ways that's true i'm sure, i'm not the most well-advised on it all but i think that it would be bad if the east euro became like us. i think i think this way because i have an appreciation for the history. i really ,really have a love for peter the great
have you thought of going to israel? i'm sure they could use a doctor

>psychological shit
I thought most of the time they don't even bother checking shit like this.

how old are you?
are you a virgin?

why are you a robot? are you physically ugly? do you have any mental illnesses?

do you think having a gf would make you feel any better?

people mostly recognise Israel, so I guess they are okay with international zionism
my documents got fucked so I cant escape to Israel
My sister did escape to Israel however
Ill try to move to Canada when I finish med school
Putin is quire articulate, but at the same time it feels odd, something is wrong about how he acts recently, maybe its not dementia, but his actions are becoming bizarre, even interactions with other world leaders

>my documents got fucked

what does that mean exactly

stop larping here and check out someting useful
dotu.ru/

Attached: jfAs5rJ.jpg (3264x2448, 711K)

I have schizophrenia, PTSD, Autism and gender dysphoria, so I am in reserve, category V
Im 19, Im not a virgin and I had consensual sex a few weeks ago, my first time
I have a bf but even he isnt capable of making me happy, I doubt I could ever feel happiness to be honest, we see each other once every half a year at most
I got evidence that my dad raped multiple women, he took away my documents and the evidence I had

Attached: KRlGilX-wCA.jpg (792x1200, 140K)

>I got evidence that my dad raped multiple women, he took away my documents and the evidence I had

Can't you just go to the municipal office and get new papers or something

I cant because you need documents to restore other documents, I dont have any docs on me besides the student ID and it isnt tied to anything so it wont do, also Icant because technically I have documents, they just arent in my possession

>jew
>assburger
>schizik
>wannabe tranny
Co-co-combo!
Btw, I think I saw your post a few days ago in general "why are you sad" confession-type thread.

Its possible to you saw a thread I made, I make them pretty often to cope with loneliness

Can't you just tell that to the police or something, so they will demand your dad to get documents back?
Which city are you from? Hope it's not St. Pidorsburg

"yes, i would like the adolf hitler wine please"
"no no the one that says mein kampf. thank you"

is that a virus. user i'm scared

congrats on the sex my lad.
have you tried prolonged fasting? cole robinson is good for that. i did a 10 day fast earlier this year, cured like, 60-80% of my perpetual emotional despair, was super helpful. but like, be careful with it, do your homework.

i am from St. Petersburg, its a nice city, but I live on the outskirts, life here is futile, its pretty much a ghetto
police dont do anything to help me, I remember when I was twelve I tried to get a pedophile that raped me arrested, but they didnt do anything back then too

Attached: bJ3McDoihn4.jpg (600x800, 82K)

Wow, you weren't kidding.
I never got the chance to get checked for anything like that because... well, you know how it is with mental health in Russia.
But I'm pretty sure I've started developind ADD since sixth grade.

I cant fast cause I already look and weigh like an anorexic

>is that a virus. user i'm scared
no virus, If you are too afraid, just google KOB (in cyrilic of course)

well, generally what has helped me is to eat as much meat as i can, generally speaking fuck grains, veg/fruit, and limit eating to once a day. that will reduce inflammation like crazy. which is not a buzzword, it is super real. everything is just.. way easier now.
umm, and i don't mean to pry but i'm pretty sure that homosexuality, this sort of thing is or can at least can be a result of being molested when you're younger. i'm really, really sorry to hear about that, fuck . idk, but i don't think people naturally are like this.. gender stuff. idk but something to keep in mind. nothing good comes from the surgeries, etc

>tfw I was "that kid" in in the Russian village school and I will probably carry the emotional baggage I've earned for myself there to the grave

Attached: 1526268101218.png (512x512, 219K)

Essentialism(the belief that gay, trans people etc are born this wat) is honestly fake in my opinion, I think it was created because saying that its not from birth makes stupid people go "SO ITS A CHOICE", which is not how people work
my gender dysphoria came before I was molested, I had severe suicidal thoughts when I was 12 and some pedophile online said that hed rate my body if I sent pics to him, I did, then he blackmailed me into having sex with him continuously which only gave him more material to blackmail me with, I got raped by some guys who found me walking at night when I was 14, he found it to be a form of cheating, called me whore, and released al the material he had on me when I was 15, I got beaten in school like I never was before
Hrt made my dysphoria less severe, I dont know about surgeries, but I think Id be okay with them, if not better

Attached: -qkITXEcOqY.jpg (500x491, 47K)

i don't think it's a conscious choice like i would choose to have toast or eggs for breakfast, but i think it's how one's organism reacts to the tangible reality, in the face of something which interrupts normal development. something is arrived at after much pressure, psychological and otherwise. hard to say for sure though.

I think it has an epigenetic aspect to it, learned aspect, social aspect, hormonal aspect, so its a bit everything

i used to be really effeminate, like the way i would approach all of life was.. not how a man should be. i could never be direct, i couldn't do things like act for what i wanted, i was scared etc so i took the path to circumvent it. it manifested sexually, i was not gay or trans but i wanted to be dominated by women. i think it is decidedly unnatural, as it resembles more what a mother does to a child. women did not see me as a man but treated me like a cute kid at best, even though what i really wanted was to be that center that women would attach to. think: when guys text women but are too needy, it's like they're trying to suck her breasts like she's a mommy. that's not mere "behaviour," but is very telling and manifests itself in all otehr ways. one is what one is, and what has happened up to now culminates in the present. some people think you just snap your fingers and are changed, but i think it takes a tangible and sustained choice to go in a different direction. anyway one day in high school i shaved off my emo hair and decided that i hated it. it still took like a decade before i can say that i'm somewhat well-adjusted, but it was worth it.
it's not like i'm all perfect in every way now, and i don't think people have to be, but i think it's the general thing that you are and want to be. i don't believe that they are the same in quality.
i think that's true, that it all goes together. i view it as a "moral" issue. i don't want you to go down that path, but it's your life, i can't tell you what to do. there's a lot more to life than the darkness, i know that darkness and i don't want that for you.