Why do women play video games for basement dwelling losers now?

Why do women play video games for basement dwelling losers now?

Attached: file.png (592x390, 223K)

easy money from beta incels

because those losers give them their neetbucks

Attached: zZ86SqQ.jpg (891x717, 77K)

Smash is family friendly party game

>not playing videogames for yourself
Just like hookers

Smash is a*

Women don't care about videogames, they just "play" whatever is popular to get attention and feel less miserable even if those games are gutter trash.

An ex of mine was a super video game nerd, sometimes I ate her out while she played

Because any nintendo game only requires about 25 total IQ to play, even less to enjoy

Because NEETS are cute. Cute!

Did she reciprocate in the same way?

Only some PC games require any intelligence

basically these. extremely desperate guys are easier to milk for money

I dunno man.

I used to play wow. Nowadays I'd just wanna play my moba games. I like them since they don't demand much commitment from my part. Seethe at e-whores making thousands of bucks off little wiener boys online meanwhile I decided to get married.
Life advice. Be the biggest whore imaginable and lie to your benefit. No matter what it takes. Never commit to relationship. Fuck if you want to. Words for all femanons to live by. Do not become me.

It's heart of darkness, instead of Kurtz with ivory it's females with attention, they have their slaves and keep them in line like colonialism.

>thinking any game requires iq

Attached: 1566768233941.png (584x553, 672K)

Some rocket simulators required some IQ before people made excel tables for them

I mean some do but im pretty sure there isnt a game that u cant play just because u have 100 iq

I agree, some games just require learning about the game for some hours and a lot of practise but never a high IQ

>Nowadays I'd just wanna play my moba games.
Sounds like your brain has degraded.

to exploit lonely nerds for resources.

Social media is turning everyone into basement dwelling losers.

I only play jrpgs and fighting games at this point I'm not a normie gamer playing Nazi simulators and talking about race and iq all day, must be nice to be so intelligent though.

Its actually a damn fucking shame. They feed the issue and wonder why its an issue

We probably should have only played sports games, why did I have to be a freak

>sports games
Can't imagine anything more boring and unimaginative.

Literally everyone plays smash you detached stick up YHWH's ass

I have no resolution to these matters

YHWH bless you but he stands against everything we desire it seems like. Plus the whole evolution thing.

If playing sports games would get a cute girl to like me I'd probably do that...but it's probably more complicated than that. I have a nephew who is bigger weeb than me who scored way more girls and is way more successful...idk

I'm too negative obviously, my nephew is also taller and better looking and had more normal life.

Now I'm getting depressed... whatever