OK, I'll show you my bussy... but you have to tell me what you want to do to it

>OK, I'll show you my bussy... but you have to tell me what you want to do to it

Attached: 1567280287946.jpg (768x576, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NEHRl5F2Uy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that vertical anus
loooooooooooooo

i wanna shove a grenade in it after pulling the safety pin

That is an excellent coin slot bussy. 9.5/10, would eat out and fugg

Here's mine :3 I'm thinking about shaving completely, losing some weight and sucking cocks to upload to the internet. Hopefully people in my town don't (do) find out :o

Attached: tumblr_ofswjo20x21tt84a8o1_400.gif (360x270, 1.05M)

i wanna nuzzle user's bussy!!

Your bussy looks like it is aching for BBC. Do you have cocklust, user

imgflip,com says you're larping

I was the one who uploaded it.
I've come to the conclusion that life isn't going to go my way, so I'm going to live a life of hedonistic pleasures. Probably will start wearing makeup and feminine clothes around town. They're accepting of the gay community here. I just need to lose some weight, but I take a medication that makes me eat a lot. When I do get skinny, however, I look really boyish.

Attached: breddygud.jpg (204x192, 6K)

Might as well post more as practice, user. The chub and fuzz is really hot and it'd be sad if you got rid of it with barely any evidence

I was still pretty skinny when I took those pics. I didn't have a good way to take pics. Sorry it's for ants. Bretty cute though. I need to lose even more weight and I think I'm gonna do it.

Attached: af9abe28de62865d95a0e9b0518f6f135c2285203b4bb816f0a92501860a913b.gif (160x120, 9K)

Cute cocklet!

>tfw came really close to meeting a fellow user who's a top but chickened out and ghosted him

I want to spread those cute cheeks apart and stick my tongue up there after you sit on my face!

>put my 9 inch cock into your bussy

Attached: 1564820887973.gif (540x603, 266K)

Would suck on it like a cute little lollipop

Yeah, I have a desperate need to look cute for all the manly guys around here. I want to go out and look feminine to take some thunder away from girls.

I was pulling my hips back and some pubes were covering it to make it look smaller than it really is. It's 6.5 x 5 bone pressed. So not terribly tiny, but I have a small penis fetish, probably because my natural look is really boyish in face and otherwise. I'm gonna lose weight and get rid of the body hair again. I'm at the point where I just say fuck it, and want to become as cute as possible. I don't think anyone where I live cares, and I don't either anymore.

Attached: 0.png (633x476, 663K)

START BLUEPOSTING YOU IDIOTS THIS IS HOW WE FIGHT OFF THE TRANNERS, SAGED

Just ignore gay threads if you don't like them.

Attached: 1566750579472.gif (300x300, 1.46M)

why did i instantly get hard after reading this

Because you are a normal healthy red blooded man (male)

vocaroo.com/i/s0NEHRl5F2Uy