Why do ethnic minorities obsess over white women

why do ethnic minorities obsess over white women

Attached: 1565381146955.jpg (1497x605, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ztkv5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do Jow Forumstards obsess over ehtnic minorities

i'm not a Jow Forumstard i hate whites

The real question is why do white women obsess over ethnics so much? I have ONLY recieved interest from white women. Or maybe they just feel more comfortable showing interest?

depends on what kind of ethnic you are. if you're black probably the bbc meme, asians get the weeby girls, etc

I am mexican el original

Why are whitefags so retarded that they think they're getting attacked when they get told to stick to their garbage women?
Damn right you have to like white women you fucking scum.

why should we stick to garbage when its garbage

I'm white and I fucking hate white women, They are so boring and such fucking brainwashed consumers. I don't understad why any self respecting man wants them, At least it leaves more ethnic women for me. all I need to do now is figure out how to get ethnic women.

>all I need to do now is figure out how to get ethnic women.
Shouldn't be too difficult if you're relatively tall and are aiming for Latin and Asian chicks. Black women tend to stick to black men. I met my brown gf on discord.

>why should we stick to garbage when its garbage
Because it's yours?

Asians get nothing lolz

no they aren't. whites don't see themselves as a collective like minorities do. i don't feel any solidarity with a whore who takes a dozen nigger dicks daily

>Tall
fuck. It's over for me lads, I'm not even rich.

>whites don't see themselves as a collective like minorities do
Well of course not, all that Jew propaganda brainwashed you
> i don't feel any solidarity with a whore who takes a dozen nigger dicks daily
So you at least understand the concept of a race traitor, but you desire to mix yourself?

>So you at least understand the concept of a race traitor, but you desire to mix yourself?
nah i was just trying to be wordy when i said nigger. i just dont like whores

They're the cream of the crop, the most feminine, and blondes are quite literally the pinnacle of female beauty. I don't know how some of you white guys don't want to knock them up.
t. brown man

Attached: 1516053162377.jpg (600x842, 45K)

I've never seen white chick with mexican guy except once and she was a landwhale. Nice try Carlos.

It's more the other way around. White women obsessing over brown cock.

If kinda like the myth of asian girls. People think asian girls want white guys but its just provably false. Its more white guys want Asian women and asian women want that greencard.

Only time I seen white chick date asian guy was teen years when they like kpop shit.

Because latina women/more about traditional values and thicker and I'm not big on pale skin. Also asian women are objectively more feminine. Enjoy your white feminist dyke.

but theres nothing to back that up outside fo Jow Forums memes

pic conceptually related

Attached: jewimmigrants.jpg (599x409, 68K)

Only about 5 percent white women look as good as that picture.

>Jow Forumstards
hurr durr I made a thread on r9k about minorities (aka niggers, yellowniggers, sandniggers, arabniggers, etc)

LE MUH POL/TARD HERP DERP

I find it funnier they try to call out whites being shitty but then they want to literally be US and live in our countries. They can't run shit.

ohhhhh. so its jews ?

I really don't get it. Imagine being surrounded by nubile, fertile, dark-skinned beauties and preferring pancake ass white women. Ethnics are out of their mind.

Attached: 1555243286252.jpg (720x540, 53K)

arabs are sandniggers, you stupid poltard.

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 10K)

Why do they get upset when I give their women my big white cock?

Except Israel may become a minority to their own muslim population.

Ya might, ya know, test out the theory?

Its provable just by listening to women talk.

just hide this garbage instead of responding

I wouldn't want a Latina, who'd bloat up as soon as you pumped a kid in her. Asians aren't for me, either.
White girls in Europe are substantially purer than Americans.

Attached: 1505743716387.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

It is because most black women in USA don't take care of themselves and become fat as shit. I'll just put it this way the hotter black women live in other countries.

That is an old meme and really only applies to mexican women and not cuban or other latina descents. White women bloat up as much when they get married if not more. My white buddy got a very hot girl from Peru.

Yeah no shit but white women end up like america white women admixtures if europe doesn't get rid of shitskins.

>White girls in Europe are substantially purer than Americans.
this is the opposite of the truth

You only proved my point by posting the top end nigger. I'm talking about AVERAGES here. I do think latinas on average are better looking.

>ethnic minorities
>pic
what?

She literally is just a cute face without curves. I'll take a latina girlfriend but I prefer darker Mediterranean features.

Attached: main-qimg-618a0ef726e49a09cbfa7239df3aa1ec.jpg (602x602, 101K)

kek I'm not him but my name's Carlos, I'm mexican and let me tell you, we do like white women.

We know that is what op's thread was about.

Fuck that noise, give me my hapa gf

Attached: 1565541572903.jpg (657x595, 141K)

most mexicans have european in them anyway

Assuming the ethnic minorities are non-Whites and Whites are the majority, it makes sense for them to show an interest in the largest female demographic.

Even if they had completely proportionate attraction to women of all races, this'd mean the bulk of the women they were attracted to would be from the White majority.

Attached: 1538719307422.jpg (648x800, 71K)

You do realise the entire world doesnt work the same as whatever state in America you live in?

What are you talking about lol. How is the state I live in relevant sperg

Nutters with race fetishes believe that foreigners are less obnoxious than their own kind.

>Muh anecdotals

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)

>minorities
>93% of the global population
Imagine being an amerimutt. Disgusting

I prefer my own women. Wh*toid women are crazy feminists.
T. Spic

Because white women are angelic, and they're mud people.

Attached: lu58cjqhkpb31.jpg (576x768, 112K)

stupid europissant. they're minorities in white countries.

I have a question how much does a man thats 5'9 weigh? I was speaking to some chick who had twenty pounds on me, and I wouldn't doubt it that shed probably kill me with her thighs. I wish my fat would go into my arms and legs instead of my stomach. I need to weigh 40 pounds more if I want to stop looking like such a weak faggot. I don't want to be seen as a little kid anymore by alpha females.

Pic related look at those thighs she probably is much more balanced than me and significantly harder to push. This is so sad I hate my chicken legs and I used to hate myself for having thick thighs. Im thinking of just eating like crazy, doing cardio like crazy, and lifting heavy shit all day so I can stop looking like such a virgin

Attached: 1566944392867.jpg (682x846, 92K)

White women are the pinnacle of beauty and cleanliness but more than that, they're nicer, more caring, generous, educated, raise kids better. You guys buy into the meme that white women are awful roasties but that meme is tenfold for brown women. That's why a lot of black celebs/athletes that have "made it" settle down with a white woman. In a perfect world I would have a white wife but I find mutt kids disgusting so I just have to find a brown woman that acts really white.

>America
>A white country
Yikes and cringe.

They don't, white incels just pretend they do so they can cope with their own insecurities. Ethnics will fuck white girls but they will always prefer to marry their own kind because they actually have a semblance of culture and cultural pride/unity.

not true. there's more interracial newlyweds than ever.

Attached: 1541278492968.jpg (611x759, 100K)

A lot of men from non western countries (Muslims and Indians especially) are sexually repressed and believe white women are very promiscuous and will sleep with anyone, which is kind of true. A lot of these men go for white women simply because they are believed to be easy.

They look otherworldly

It'll be like banging a Pleidian

Attached: 1567091535337.jpg (819x1024, 129K)

superior race

All these cope posts lmfao

Inferiority complex is an absolute bitch

>n-no I don't like w-white peop-
Shut up retard

ELIMINATE ALL TRANNY FAGS OFF THIS BOARD

"OPERATION PINK PILL" (TRANNY AGENDA)
archive.is/Ztkv5

No complex. I don't hate whites, I'm and I'm just not interested in white women. Admittedly I was a bit agitated because of the wojaks which lead to the foul language but I do like women of my race (black) better than white girls. The feminism wave and whore culture really hit white women hard. Overall though black and latina girls can be really sexy and asian girls can be really cute, but white girls kind of fall in the middle, making them blander to me.

i want to smell her!
snifff

why do white men obsess over asian women

Attached: white_soy.png (893x376, 34K)

Nigger skin is disgusting as hell. Like why don't I just mate with a piece of shit.

You have to be black to like it, the smooth dark looking color is aesthetic to me

Jesus this is your brain on Jow Forums. Fucking faggot.
Nah not true. I'm white and darkies are cute.

Attached: 1541024918855.jpg (918x1024, 69K)