Do you pop your collar?

Do you pop your collar?

Attached: IMG_20190831_222620__01.jpg (2196x1631, 511K)

Yes because I'm still stuck in 2005.

Yes because I'm gay

yes when no ones around because im timid and doesnt suit me

people actually pop their collar?
what's the idea behind this?

Yes user, ever since I can remember I've been popping my collar. Sicker than sicker, when you see these rims flicker, Ice in my range glitter

based three 6 poster

It's telling everyone around you that you're just a cockslut that can't stop giving head.

Yes, because I'm the fucken man and everyone should know it

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I don't wear collars because I'm not a dog

Attached: 6B65705E-6B57-49DD-98AB-787923239A4B.png (1136x640, 648K)

>people actually pop their collar?
>what's the idea behind this?
Originally it was designed to prevent sunburn on the necks of polo players. That's why the material is relatively stiff.

I will occasionally turn up the collar so when I'm in the stands at a tennis match or something if I forgot sunblock.

No, because I only wear collared shirts in professional settings and also I don't like cock in my ass.

But it looks like shit, lmao

It's not supposed to look good. It's supposed to prevent sunburn.

I agree, just turning up your collar for fashion's sake looks absurd. It's like wearing a hat indoors.

Is it excusable with some thicker jackets to block cold winds?

have you heard of this garment called a "scarf", it's quite obscure, but it sounds like that's what you're looking for.

I don't wear shirts with collar but i should.

What's the point of getting a separate piece of clothing that serves the same function as what a collared jacket can do?

fashion, but it's clear that you don't know much about it.
Unless your jacket has a collar that is specifically designed to be turned up and tightened around your neck, you shouldn't do it. And even then you should probably still wear a scarf to cover it.

Only accidentally, and someone will often fix it for me and I get embarrassed.

I'm not yu "chad ziodynecock" narukami enough to pop my collar and look cool.

Attached: F17F5AEE-F397-4757-837C-60B5C0391991.jpg (500x282, 50K)

Scarves are lame and so are you

>he wears collared shirts

Attached: 1567270934916.jpg (991x1061, 344K)

Yeah sure. Only for the lulz.

I dont really touch my collar i like going for the im a hobo look

wait what the hell is a better option than a collared shirt if graphic tees are for manbabies?
WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T FASHION MAKE ANY GODDAMN SENSE. WHY THE HELL ARE SOME CLOTHES ARBITRARILY OFF LIMITS. GODFUCK I HATE FASHION.

Attached: 6ABEB3D2-7D5C-481E-B4D0-0484DB430816.jpg (300x300, 34K)

To actually have nice clothes you have to have a lot of money I think

Its all about syle you dumbass fashionlet.
Doesn't matter if youre wearing a graphic t or a fedora shirt. Choosing one or the other means jack shit if you don't have style. Read up on fashion if you actually want to look good you dumbass walmart wearing ass retard

Attached: 1567272160408.png (900x900, 90K)

I DON'T WANT TO READ UP ON FASHION I WAN'T FASHION TO STOP EXISTING

Attached: CAC00B6A-33B9-4138-9568-11C3DFD130E1.jpg (750x1000, 77K)

Only douchebags from the early 2000's pop their collars

wear a plain t shirt you fag

HOW IS THAT BETTER. PLAIN TSHIRTS ARE FOR SLEEPING IN THEY ARE BORING AS FUCK FOR EVERYDAY USE. WHY. DOESN'T. FASHION. MAKE. SENSE.

Naw dude having a nice fitted black tee is a must for a guy's wardrobe

IF I WORE THAT SHIT I'D JUST LOOK FAT BECAUSE I AM FAT HOW IS THAT BETTER THAN LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE IT'S STILL FUCKING BORING THERES NO STYLE TO IT DO YOU WEAR SOMETHING OVER IT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT WHEN IT'S A THOUSAND GODDAMN DEGREES OUT SHIT

yeah if youre like 14